Quantcast
bombing in mumbai subway - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: bombing in mumbai subway

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by 5abi
    hey dork, u r stoopid.

One single battle does not constitute a war.

And Pakistan is much more liberal to minorities than India. Pakistan granted 5000visas to Sikhs for a trip to Nankana Sahib, but the Government of India allowed only 573 Sikhs to travel to Pakistan to visit their shrine. FYI.

It would have been easy for the muslims in pakistan to kill Christians especialy now but the Pakistani government controls its citizens, unlike india who butchers minorities through its civilian units..RSS and BJP un-registered parties.

Punjab DOES NOT NEED INDIA.

Sikh farmers cannot sell to vendors but straight to the Government. the only state in India where such shit is happening.
    Damn! It's amazing how ignorant are you when it comes to this issue. I am not even gonna bother arguing, because there is no point. But all I am gonna say is that, either get your facts straight, how you do that you ask? Well deffinately don't ask your parents, because they for sure haven't been telling you what actually went down. If that's how you got all your information.

So what I am gonna say is search on google. Even google might be biased because end of the day the websites are made by people like you and me. Everything from the history when the Sikh riots broke out and everything about Jarnail Singh Bhindrenwale. He was an EXTREMIST leader who started everything and during riots they went around killing Non-Sikhs. They used to force people to become Sikhs and who disagreed were killed so on and on.

I can bet you, you don't even know HALF of the things that went down. My brother was born in India and this was going down when he was about year or two old. My dad used to live in Punjab at the time and he tells me how he's seen terrorists murder innocent people in front of them. Dude just don't argue on something who have no idea about. Honestly, you seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

i'm Ignorant?

You say Sant Jarnail Singh went around killing innocent people during the Anti-Sikh riots. He was martyred in June 84, while the riots took place in oct-nov 84.

Please.

And on the forced conversion? HUH??????

Sikhisim is a non-missionary type of religion. Please back what you said up with proof?
    Last edited by 5abi; 07-17-2006 at 11:46 AM.

And you say i don't know half the things.

Do you know what happened in the Punjab from 84-96? Did you know that police got payed for "terrorist" killed?
    Do you know that they openly tortured innocent Sikhs?

Man read a book. A good suggestion would be Gallaint Defender by A.R. Darshi, or Dialogues with Sikh militants by Synthia Mahmood.

My Ride
    This and that.

If you still don't agree, I don't even care anymore.

http://www.sikhtimes.com/bios_060604a.html

Go there and read Myth no. 4 and Myth No. 1
    Last edited by shakalaka; 07-17-2006 at 11:56 AM.

Shall i post a number of sites where it says the exact opposite?

Shall I?

Yah dont' bother cause you even admitted to knowing nothing.
    Congressiya.

http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTI...006-06-04.html

http://www.sikh-history.com/sikhhist...e-jan2001.html

http://www.sikh-history.com/sikhhist...ndrenwale.html

and read Gallaint Defender by Ar Darshi, a Brahmin who rights about Sant ji with so much respect.

Read Mark Tully reporter of BBC's articles about him.
    Last edited by 5abi; 07-17-2006 at 12:03 PM.

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

hey dork, u r stoopid.

One single battle does not constitute a war.

Sounds like more of a war to me, most certainly more than a single battle
    The Kargil War, also known as the Kargil conflict(I), was an armed conflict between India and Pakistan that took place between May and July 1999 in Kashmir. The cause of the war was the infiltration of Pakistani soldiers and Kashmiri militants into positions on the Indian side of the Line of Control, which serves as the de facto border between the two nations. Pakistan blamed the fighting entirely on independent Kashmiri insurgents; however, documents left behind by casualties and later statements by Pakistan's Prime Minister and Army Chief[7] showed involvement of Pakistani paramilitary forces. The Indian Army, supported by the air force, attacked the Pakistani positions and, with international diplomatic support, eventually forced a Pakistani withdrawal across the Line of Control (LoC).
    The war is one of the most recent examples of high altitude warfare, in mountainous terrain, and posed significant logistics problems for the combating sides. This was the first ground war between the two nuclear armed countries. (India and Pakistan both test-detonated fission devices in May 1998, though the first Indian nuclear test was conducted in 1974.) The conflict led to heightened tensions between the two nations and increased defense spending on the part of India. In Pakistan, the aftermath caused instability to the government and the economy, and on October 12, 1999, a coup d'etat by the military, placed army chief Pervez Musharraf in power.[There were three major phases to the Kargil War. First, Pakistan captured several strategic high points in the Indian-controlled section of Kashmir. India responded by first capturing strategic transportation routes, then militarily pushing Pakistani forces back across the Line of Control.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War

I was in India during this, it was all in high alert, troops mobolized, small scirmiges thats it.

But that is not the point of this topic.

So yes it was a war.

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

I was in India during this, it was all in high alert, troops mobolized, small scirmiges thats it.

But that is not the point of this topic.

So yes it was a war.
    I thinkyou may have lost the "point" of this topic from your first post but thanks for the direction anyway.

erm...get ur facts rite

it was a small 10day scirmish not a war in 1999. NOTHING BIG

further more..the kashmiris want to join with Pakistan so that is their right to do so. If india was'nt scared of this they would hold a referendum.

Kashmire/Punjab/Nagaland/Assam/Tamil DO NOT BELONG TO INDIA.
    I'm a proud son of a SARDAR, whos familly has been murdered by Indian armed forces in 1990.

And yes, most kashmiris want to goto pakistan or on their own.

THAT IS A FACT.

U dont' have to be a muslim to understand how muslims feel in INDIA, you just have to be another minority.

so true,

U may be a sikh, good for u.

But as per EDICT OF Akaal Takht it is a Sikhs duty to not recognize them selves as Indian. 1986.
    India loves holding on to land that is not theirs, and tormenting minorities..

1984 Dehli anti sikh riots 3days police deployed to aid Rioters kill sikhs, sikh police all barracked.

1993 anti muslim riots

2000 anti christian riots

2002 anti muslim riots
    4riots came to mind..and not one person charged.

An average sikh wants to live in india?

K they attacked GOlden temple destroyed AKal takht killed 100,000 pilgrims.

300,000 die dheli riots

and u could'nt find a boy above 14 in jalander?

Siksh want 2 stay, or they 2 high on drugs in punjab rite now 2 know better?

And you nor ur grand father is ne way to say Ne thing above Akaal Takht.

in 1986, A sarbat Khalsa was held, in which reps of all villages came and unanimously voted for the creation of khalistan. So not just a few.

Thank you kindly.

agreed, there is no possible justification to what happened, the bombings. Whats worse is that civilians responded before fire and police and ambulances.

I now humbly bow out of this topic.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

This thread reminds me how religion can turn people into idiots.

Oddly enough, thats also most likely what turned the people that bombed those trains into idiots.

To those of you in this thread that can follow a religion without letting it turn you blind to facts, good for you. I also note that oddly enough you are the one that describes yourself as "not that religious" but thats usually the only way those things go hand in hand

My Ride
    This and that.

@abi

I will still believe that whatever happened during the time was caused by extremists and religious fanatics. That's just what I've been taught since I was a kid, and you were told the otherwise.

There is no possible conclusion to this argument, you believe what you I want, and I will believe what I think was right and happend.

I am out!

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by shakalaka
    @abi

I will still believe that whatever happened during the time was caused by extremists and religious fanatics. That's just what I've been taught since I was a kid, and you were told the otherwise.
    That holds true about most problems through most of history. Those causing the problems will have a million and one fabricated excuses though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3