Quantcast
Is Israel going too far?? - Page 12 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Israel going too far??

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:56 AM.

My Ride
    cd7 coupe

Rally to protest Israeli aggression in Lebanon and Gaza.

Monday, July 17, 2006, 7pm.

American Consulate: 7th Avenue and 1st St. SW.

As you know, the situation in the Middle East is deteriorating fast.
    Israel's disproportionate response has killed over a hundred Lebanese
    civilians, and destroyed much of Lebanon's infrastructure, including
    airports, roads, communications, and electricity. Our prime minister
    considers this "defensive" response to the kidnapping of two soldiers to
    be "measured".

We wish to assemble not only to protest American support of Israel, but
    also our own prime minister's.

The rally will be taking place in front of the American consulate (1st st,
    7th ave SW), at 7pm on Monday July 17. Bring banners, flags, signs,
    noisemakers, candles, etc.

My Ride
    03' SVT Cobra 10th ann vert

Originally posted by 5abi
    huh targetting a village, city, town that contains thousands of civilians is not terrorisim?

These terrorists if they want 2 be called an army should fight with armies only and not by standers.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Quoted From the ENCLOFUCKINPEDIA itself.
    "Terrorist" redirects here. For other uses, see Terrorist (disambiguation).
    Terrorism
    General
    Definitions

Conventions
    Counterterrorism
    War on Terrorism
    Lists
    Organizations
    Incidents
    Types
    Nationalist
    Religious
    State
    State-sponsored
    Racist
    Narcoterrorism
    Anarchist
    Political
    Eco-terrorism
    Tactics
    Hijacking
    Assassination
    IED (bomb)
    Car bombing
    Suicide bombing
    Kidnapping
    Bioterrorism
    Nuclear terrorism
    Cyber-terrorism
    Configurations
    Fronts
    Lone-wolf

Terrorism refers to a strategy of using violence, or threat of violence, to generate fear, cause disruption, and ultimately, to bring about compliance with specific political, religious, ideological, or personal demands[1]. The targets of terrorist attacks typically are not the individuals who are killed, injured, or taken hostage, but rather the societies to which these individuals belong. Terrorism is a type of unconventional warfare designed to weaken or supplant existing political landscapes through capitulation or acquiescence, as opposed to subversion or direct military action. The broader influence of terrorism in the modern world is often attributed to the dramatic focus of mass media in amplifying feelings of intense fear and anger.

Attack tactics
    Terrorists seek to demoralize and paralyze their enemy with fear, and also to pressure governments into conceding to the terrorist's agenda.

While they act according to different motivations and goals, all terrorist groups have one tactic in common: maximum publicity in order to intimidate and generate a message in order to attain its objectives. Terrorism uses violence on one part of society to instill fear in the larger part of society to make a change. Terrorism employs propaganda as a tactic to ensure the attention of the public through the attention from the media. The term Propaganda of the Deed, coined by Malatesta, Cafiero, and Covelli, states that the message is most strongly conveyed through violence. [21]

Often damage is done with an improvised explosive device, sometimes by chemical or biological weapons. A source of concern is also a possible use of a nuclear weapon.

Terrorist groups may arrange for secondary devices to detonate at a slightly later time in order to kill emergency-response personnel attempting to attend to the dead and wounded. Repeated or suspected use of secondary devices can also delay emergency response out of concern that such devices may exist. Examples include a (failed) cyanide-gas device that was meant to explode shortly after the February 26, 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and a second car bomb that detonated 20 minutes after the December 1, 2001 Ben Yehuda bombing by Hamas in Jerusalem.

In the September 11, 2001 attacks, planes were used as guided incendiary devices.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist

Notice.... I only typed Terrorist. Not Hizballah , and BAMMMM........what to do know? They ARE fuckin terrorists. Not Officially part of the GOVERNMENT...... In Other words, organizations like Skinheads,Hells Angels... etc fuckin etc... dam MAN really got get the WHOLE point across.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Dont you see what is wrong with that? Right there, they get stripped of all human rights.

My Ride

These terrorists if they want 2 be called an army should fight with armies only and not by standers.

its not a fair fight tho, hesballa cant even get there own weapons THEY have to borow it from iran. they have nothing bigger than a AK-47
    Last edited by Moe Man; 07-17-2006 at 02:52 PM.

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

yeah. Terrorism=State Sponsored. that includes Israel.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by Moe Man

its not a fair fight tho, hesballa cant even get there own weapons we have to borow it from iran. they have nothing bigger than a AK-47

Ouch! BAhahahhahahahahhahaha, YOU a terrorist?

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

I do not think that anyone here believes that Israel does not have the right to defend itself and try and rescue their soldiers from Lebanese territory.
    I think the people that are seemingly coming out against the Israeli actions are most concerned with the "apparent" disregard for civilian causalties and an all out assault on the infrastructure of the country that will lead to a most definite humanitarian crisis. We have seen the reports of innocent civillians and even Canadian citizens,Canadian children included being killed in the airstrikes.
    However, the apparent lack of regard for human life and seemingly endless reports of tragic civilian deaths are not confined to the actions of the Israeli army. The rocket attacks from Lebanon by Hezbolah and other offensive measures are not effecting only the military assets of the Israeli army, but their citizens and children as well.
    I don't think there is an entirely right side to this conflict, both sides need to step back and realize that what they accuse the otherside of on a daily basis they as well are guilty of. There is most definitely enough blame and disregard for innocent civilian lives to go around.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by CalgarySupra
    yeah. Terrorism=State Sponsored. that includes Israel.

but i dont see them attacking Intentionally toward a govt an innocent civilians, unless you consider them ALL animals!!..... Holy fuck, i give up its like talkin to a wall with some people.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:56 AM.

My Ride

Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

Ouch! BAhahahhahahahahhahaha, YOU a terrorist?
    hahaha hey man i am canadian remeber you cant call canadians terrorists cuz they are not muslim

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

hahaha hey man i am canadian remeber you cant call canadians terrorists cuz they are not muslim
    Care for a shovel?

My Ride

oh shit

i swere i didnt realise i typed that

i ment to word it from their perspective

i should be banned

so because hizbollah lacks the correct weapons, they have to target civilains?

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

intentionally?? . why are they blowing up towns with NOTHING IN THEM > we people have family there we are in the east mountains and blowing them up..

they are targetting everything. intentionally. they know DAMN Right there are civilians everywhere with no hezbollah or "terrorists"

this has NOTHING TO with "lebanese terrorism" don't include lebanon in this stupid "terorist" use of word thats all lies and lies.

thats all you f-in hear now when any arab /muslim country has an issue or war. they have to rub in the word terrorism down our throats. wake up people.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

yo man, dont even make sense!!.

Muslim? you mean brainwashed muslim? i'm Muslim btw.

My Ride

intentionally?? . why are they blowing up towns with NOTHING IN THEM > we people have family there we are in the east mountains and blowing them up..

they are targetting everything. intentionally. they know DAMN Right there are civilians everywhere with no hezbollah or "terrorists"

this has NOTHING TO with "lebanese terrorism" don't include lebanon in this stupid "terorist" use of word thats all lies and lies.

thats all you f-in hear now when any arab /muslim country has an issue or war. they have to rub in the word terrorism down our throats. wake up people.
    i know hey, and they wonder why these lebs run around kicking the shit outa everyone.......

My Ride

Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

yo man, dont even make sense!!.

Muslim? you mean brainwashed muslim? i'm Muslim btw.
    ya i knew it, only muslims drive BMWs and sell them for cheap

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

After reading the first paragraph in your lil essay..... I stopped because that is the dumbest shit ive heared in awhile!!

You can NOT tell me that Hizballah is Not Located in the region that israel is attacking?

BTW: i Have Reputable Links to back up my talk. where is yours?

i know hey, and they wonder why these lebs run around kicking the shit outa everyone.......

Who are you keep defending? I'm very confused at this point, you were just talking about Hizballah, an now your are saying "Lebs" generalizing them all.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 ... LastLast