Quantcast
Is Israel going too far?? - Page 13 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Israel going too far??

Originally posted by CalgarySupra
    intentionally?? . why are they blowing up towns with NOTHING IN THEM > we people have family there we are in the east mountains and blowing them up..

they are targetting everything. intentionally. they know DAMN Right there are civilians everywhere with no hezbollah or "terrorists"

this has NOTHING TO with "lebanese terrorism" don't include lebanon in this stupid "terorist" use of word thats all lies and lies.

thats all you f-in hear now when any arab /muslim country has an issue or war. they have to rub in the word terrorism down our throats. wake up people.
    OK, so what about the KIDNAPPED Israeli soldiers?: Why are you not outraged about that? Hezbolluh started this, so why are you not ranting about them and what THEY did to start this mess? It's simple, start by returning the missing soldiers, then start rebuilding and never try and fuck with Israel again.

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

After reading the first paragraph in your lil essay..... I stopped because that is the dumbest shit ive heared in awhile!!

Damn you understood it? I was lost after his first sentence....

My Ride
    cd7 coupe

They're targeting everywhere not hezbollah bases, they hit "Zahle" not too long ago that is a christian town, not a hezbollah training camp. hezbollah is a militia not a terrorist organization, i agree with the guy who said everytime something happens with a arab country, they pull the terrorist card

Originally posted by 3G
    They're targeting everywhere not hezbollah bases, they hit "Zahle" not too long ago that is a christian town, not a hezbollah training camp. hezbollah is a militia not a terrorist organization, i agree with the guy who said everytime something happens with a arab country, they pull the terrorist card
    Hezbollah's actions have serious consequences then!

My Ride
    03' SVT Cobra 10th ann vert

speaking to rotary drifter

no cuz calgarysupra was saying that people need to leave the lebanese out of this and people need to stop saying that lebanese are terrorists. and i replyed by saying ya that is why lebanese are always kicking the shit outa people because they are angry that they are labeled as terrorists.

jk just messing with your head man

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

What is with the Double Standard.

So many people on this forum, or Canadians or Americans are affraid to critize Israel.

Every country has a right to defend itself. THAT INCLUDES LEBANON.

You people who dont know Lebanon so don't say things that are untrue. Go learn something, didnt learn anything in school? You have a computer right infront of you.

When you bomb an international airport intentionally thats TERRORISM

Harper 100% supports Israel. without question. Israel bombed the airports MANY Times.

Hezbollah as 2 prisoners. Israel has THOUSANDS of HOSTAGES. Israel ALWAYS flys over lebanon and GOES INTO LEBANON. Before these 2 prisoners.

Lebanon is a TOP tourist desintation. The word terrorism. terrorists, need to stop being used. it has nothing to do with terrorism. Expect the terrorist bombing of the Airport.

Maybe you people should stop getting your news from Israel Asper Owned. CanWest Gloabal, owns CalgaryHerald, GlobalTV and hundreds of other media.

CanWest has many problems reporting stories. Do a google search of the 2002 Montreal Gazzette issue. or the 2004 Reuters issue where they edited Reuters articles changed "resistence" to "terrorists"

Harper needs to applogize to Canada and the Lebanese Community.

The Lebanese are a loving people regardless of faith, Lebanese are made up of many faiths.

They are not against Jewish Religion. they are against Zionism/Terrorism

Ateast Islam considers Jews people of the Book, people of Abraham.
    Once again you fucked me up in the first paragraph....

Why do you keep refering to Lebannon Army, their REAL army is too weak, Hence, the reason Hizballah has more power then them.

Originally posted by Moe Man

ya i knew it, only muslims drive BMWs and sell them for cheap

OK.... i dont see how this is relevant to the argument.
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 07-17-2006 at 03:10 PM.

My Ride

OK.... i dont see how this is relevant to the argument.
    its not man just messing with you

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Originally posted by 3G
    The Canadian government considers Hezbollah a terrorist organization.

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

yeah stop with the 2 soilder talk. israel has been snatching up hostages for years and years.

israels been entering lebanon airspace and blowing up power plants for years its not new.

stop being one sided. look at everything from a nuterual point of view.

there are thousands of jews, rabbis, protesting israels aggreesion against lebanon.

hate arabs, muslims, lebanese all you want but no right to bomb lebanon, no right to bomb the muslim towns, the christian towns. thats not justified.

stop listening to cnn, local news. after years and years of using the terrorist word pople are applying it to every muslim country, arab country as well.

when you see lebanon for yourself, and actually read about it, its history, its diversity and secterian goverment, its freedom to practice whatever religion you are. then maybe you can understand. lebanon is lebanon its not a iraq, not a afghanistan, not as syria. theres nothing like lebanon.

so explain why are israeli jets/ fllying over and blowing up towns only with civilians in them? casulities part of war?? NO. why are they blowing up all the main roads, destructing the country? powerplants? telephones? water? sea ports? airports? civilian towns?

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

I was seriously starting to thinking Beyond.ca as a whole is beginning to smartin up and think with a more MATURE mind. Sure Sadly, Lots of loved ones are dieing but what can you do when you brought it on yourself....SINCE Hiballah does own the Govt status afterall.

My Ride

Originally posted by eljefe

The Canadian government considers Hezbollah a terrorist organization.

year your right, but recently they changed that after tons and tons of Jewish Lobby Pressure.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Btw: Can People start by putting reputable Links to back up their talk. This is getting Pointless. CANADIAN govt associated ones Included, since some people generalize candians as a whole. as in Info,proof.

Lots of militias are considered terrorists by various countries that means jack.

but never the less...

My Ride

i am leaving. no more talk. too one sided hardly any open minds. so many lemmings that cant think for themselves just believe everything on tv.

not sure why is it hard for people to understand, israel wipped out an entire country and is still in the process, one of the smallest countries in the world. all people are doing is sitting on their hands defending israel.

what are your roots from mr bmw? lets just say italy, for example, israel wipes italy, blows up everything, power plants, airports, water, everything, your not going to be asking questions? not wondering about your family?

i understand your pov also, its hard.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:55 AM.

My Ride

Btw: Can People start by putting reputable Links to back up their talk. This is getting Pointless. CANADIAN govt associated ones Included, since some people generalize candians as a whole. as in Info,proof.
    thats not a good idea. do you believe everything you read on the internet.

My Ride

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    ^no doubt what is happening in Lebanon is a tragedy. No one in their right mind would try to belittle or rationalize the plight of the innocent victims, adults and children. But just try to open your eyes a little and realize how Syria/Hamas and Iran/Hezbollah are the ones responsible for perpetuating this conflict, as they are not interested in peace. This is exactly what THEY wanted. Maybe if more people realized who the true terrorists are, Lebanon would have been liberated a long time ago.

ok. then why doesnt israel go to iran, since they want the root of the problem???

they said the root of the problem is the international airport. the water, the electricity. yeah sure. so i dont get why israel doesnt bomb the israeli airport, Israel has the highest amount of white sex slaves in other country. some arrive by the airpots some are smuggeled in from countries.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

yeah stop with the 2 soilder talk. israel has been snatching up hostages for years and years.

israels been entering lebanon airspace and blowing up power plants for years its not new.

stop being one sided. look at everything from a nuterual point of view.

there are thousands of jews, rabbis, protesting israels aggreesion against lebanon.

hate arabs, muslims, lebanese all you want but no right to bomb lebanon, no right to bomb the muslim towns, the christian towns. thats not justified.

stop listening to cnn, local news. after years and years of using the terrorist word pople are applying it to every muslim country, arab country as well.

when you see lebanon for yourself, and actually read about it, its history, its diversity and secterian goverment, its freedom to practice whatever religion you are. then maybe you can understand. lebanon is lebanon its not a iraq, not a afghanistan, not as syria. theres nothing like lebanon.

so explain why are israeli jets/ fllying over and blowing up towns only with civilians in them? casulities part of war?? NO. why are they blowing up all the main roads, destructing the country? powerplants? telephones? water? sea ports? airports? civilian towns?

Do you know why i stopped reading any of your posts?

Because you cant even get your facts straight.

An Example of an Country FILLLED with muslims....

Turkiye.
    Religion
    Main article: Islam in Turkiye
    Nominally, 99% of the population is Muslim. Most belong to the Sunni branch of Islam. About 15-20% of the population are Alevi Muslims. There is also a small but significant Twelver Shi'a minority, mainly of Azeri descent. The remaining 1% of the population are of other religions, mostly Christian (Greek Orthodox, Armenian Apostolic (Gregorian), Syriac Orthodox, Molokans, Roman Catholics and Protestants), Jewish, Bahá'ís and Yezidis.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkiye

Why dont we see this happening as often there? sure you will hear about one but its rare. BTW: see what i mean by post REPUTABLE sites...I dont wanna just listen to smack.
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 07-17-2006 at 03:35 PM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:52 AM.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast