Quantcast
Is Israel going too far?? - Page 15 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Israel going too far??

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    well, i think you just have to turn on the news to find out why so many lebs are so "hardcore." It's because they come from a fucked up, violent place. They've smashed my car windows to steal all my shit, scammed my credit card, 15 of them jumped on my cousin, just to name a few incidents. I guess violence in some remote part of the world can affect us all directly or indirectly.
    ever look at the Sundanese Problem in Calgary?

They came here in 2001.

Police officer already killed one

marlbrough community shooting

the rundlehorn drive carjacking with a gun

the countless fights and how they provoke fights where ever there go

as soon as they got to calgary they started to dress like their los angeles counter parts with baggy basket ball clothes. but not a word of english

those are just on top of my head, and they only been here for a few years.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:51 AM.

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

yeah but those lebs only make up 0.001 percent

many lebs are professionals, business owners, lawyers, own resturants, labours, doctors, and have families and are highly successful.

the lebanese are a very progressive community . expically for the amount of the population.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by CalgarySupra

yeah. i admit there are people like that. but that there thousands who are cool and dont pull out guns.

i dont think i am hardcore. i hardly know any "hardcore lebs"
    but there are many many many other arabs that are automatically refered to lebs.
    yes.... in this case people like you are considered innocent civilians, not "hardcore-lebs" as you call 'em because those guys had bigger balls then their heads an didnt realize that fuckin with a powerful army like israels will get you killed as seen how many innocent folks lost their lives since this shit started., now or in the long-run...

an Educated Lebanese persons remarks towards the whole situation,such as a student's would be something like this......

BBC-Voices in Beirut
    Jeffrey Ayache,19, student

It's a battle between Israel and Hezbollah - Lebanon is the battleground.

I can only hope that the UN will pass a resolution and the situation will improve.

I just want the bombs to stop and the war to be fought through diplomacy.

An here is another......

BBC-Voices in Beirut
    Respect
    Hussein Abrahim, 57, driver

This is a war. Where is the respect for other countries?

The problem is that Israel and America don't respect other countries sovereignty.
    HAHAHHA you can really see how the views differ from a STUDENT to a TAXI DRIVER. Hey taxi driver!!: maybe because its not ok to live WITH a desease...Dumbass! so other countries have to step in maybe.

btw: not poking at anything but isnt a drop out rate really high? sure there are successful people, but overall?

IMO i would take the advice from a student rather then a taxi driver. Jeffrey Ayache,19 is a smart young man with the way he put it....

and dont start by saying he is christian because religion has nothing to do with your intelligence. He, IMO is a True leb
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 07-18-2006 at 04:31 AM.

My Ride
    03' SVT Cobra 10th ann vert

let me just make a prediction. when all the canadian and american people get out of lebannon (witch is this week) it will be flatened. you think israel is attacking too harsh right now, wait untill all the americans and canadians leave the country.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by Moe Man
    let me just make a prediction. when all the canadian and american people get out of lebannon (witch is this week) it will be flatened. you think israel is attacking too harsh right now, wait untill all the americans and canadians leave the country.

I agree with you only in one way, Israel IS harsh! but when you think about the whole situation wouldnt you be? after all....Hizballah IS the "Terrorists"right?!? as i proved to you through the Encylopedia without even mentioning their names in it. they fit the definition of Terrorists, thus resulting in stripping ALL human rights, just because they are hiding with civilians doesnt mean the jews are going to go easy on the real people who arent suppose to exist in the first place. They are nothin official. I also, dont agree with how harsh the Israeli govt is doing in handling the terrorist situation. But afterall who is the known Terrorist.

R.i.P to all the innocent peacful people..... because a bunch of clowns took over the country with hand-me-downs, Their lives were taken.

My Ride

you cant be too harsh when fighting hezballah. fuck blow them to bits. but dont blow half of lebanon with it. and that is where i feel israel is being harsh.

oh ya and just for the count.......234 people dead in lebanon, 24 in israel.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

you cant be too harsh when fighting hezballah. fuck blow them to bits. but dont blow half of lebanon with it. and that is where i feel israel is being harsh.

oh ya and just for the count.......234 people dead in lebanon, 24 in israel.
    But you just answered your own question. Hezballah has located themselves within civilivians rather then what a true army does. NOT HIDE from the enemy, The Brain-washing process of young arab males started when hizballah had more power/inlfuence on the people then the government since they took over. Hizballah doesnt care about YOU so stop showing your love towards them.

Pablo Escobar and his Medellin Cartel..sp?, At one point had more power then the Colombian Government... did you know that?
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 07-17-2006 at 06:04 PM.

My Ride
    rx7 turbo II

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    TOPLESS 64 IMPALA /2004 SALEEN S281 SC / 2007 Z06

that was un called for man hatred & racism will not be the anser

My Ride

Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

But you just answered your own question. Hezballah has located themselves within civilivians rather then what a true army does. NOT HIDE from the enemy, The Brain-washing process of young arab males started when hizballah had more power/inlfuence on the people then the government since they took over. Hizballah doesnt care about YOU so stop showing your love towards them.

Pablo Escobar and his Medellin Cartel..sp?, At one point had more power then the Colombian Government... did you know that?
    i know it is not the right way to fight. but if you were hezballah you would do the same. hezballah is no match for israel, it would be suicide for them if they did fight without hiding. its like that one picture of a kid chucking a rock at a tank.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

i know it is not the right way to fight. but if you were hezballah you would do the same. hezballah is no match for israel, it would be suicide for them if they did fight without hiding. its like that one picture of a kid chucking a rock at a tank.

IMO That kid shouldnt be throwing rocks at any1 unless he wants a big jewish bomb on his ass, see how young that poor kid is who is heavily Brainwashed by hizballah to THINK all the jews are an enemy, i Understand why that kid is pissed tho! his family/friends got killed BECAUSE of Hizballahs actions towards such a POWERFUL govt such as israel. Remember: Hizballah or any other terrorist organization gets STRIPPED for all human rights according to Israel an many other countries, as soon as the fit the definition for terrorist. (was PROVEN through an encyclopedia, Even the Canadian Govt agrees)
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 07-18-2006 at 04:33 AM.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

In conclusion, After STILL defending terorists some of you.

I really dont blame you, you have just been brainwashed by terrorists. ALOT of others have also. Hence the reason this pointless war has been going on for yearssssssss.... Because there are probably TONS of people in Lebannon who either support these people or are associated with them somehow. People like that DIE as you mentioned yourself, It doesnt matter how TOUGH you are or how big your balls are, in the end you will either be takin to an Israeli jail or be shot an killed on the spot.

You think the Israeli jails are harsh to inmates??, Watch the movie called Midnight Express '78 (very low-budget), but really displays what a Harsh jail is like. Its the Original movie Jim Carey makes fun of.. "Ohhh Billy!!" **puts man-boob to the glass** , Once you watch it, Let me know what you think.

EDIT!!! (had to post after readin through the article.):Here is just ONE example of what you would call a HARSH jail.

quoted by "torture" victim.
    "I died twice," says Abdulkadir Aydin of the time he was tortured.

"I was hung with my hands behind my back and then electrocuted. I could smell that my body was burning.

"For seven or eight days I was tortured non-stop, passing out in-between sessions. They'd throw water on me to wake me up, or kick me."

"They said: 'You'll leave Marxism behind, you'll leave you Kurdish identity, you'll be Turkish soldiers'."

Abdulkadir Aydin was arrested in 1980 in Diyarbakir, south-east Turkey.

He was rounded up after an army officer was killed during Nevroz, a Kurdish spring festival that was at the time banned in Turkey.

He sits in the offices of the Diyarbakir Human Rights Association and remembers detail after detail of his time in prison.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4056181.stm

This guy was released in 86' after 6 yrs behind bars, Innocent of any crime.

Do you see where the problem starts? A terrorist ACT (killing a Govt official) is commited, resulting in harsh punishment even for those that DONT deserve it. Article above pretty similiar to "innocent muslims rotting in Israeli jails" wouldnt you say so...!?!? You cant really blame the system for just a few peoples stupidity IMO.

BTW: thats how a country with 70, 000, 000+ MUSLIMS (yes ladies an gents...thats 70 MILLION!) handles a situation against terrorists. Not by hitting back with cowardly terrorist-like attacks. Just dont fuck with the system an your pretty fine.... According to your ignorance, You have the right to call these (70 million muslims) people "jews" too, judging by their actions towards a TERRORIST organization? hahahaha, Shut up!

There are OTHER Muslim countrys which dont DEFEND terrorism as shown in the example above.. I really dont know why alot of muslims defend such crime?!?! IMO terorists like Hizballah make the rest of the world's muslims look bad.
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 07-19-2006 at 07:21 AM.

Rotary drifter, I have played both sides of this arguement, in this thread.

You say the ones that support them are all brainwashed. Thats to naive to think. Some may have been tortured, or had their families tortured/eradicated by israil, (not saying all are bad, but there are bad seeds). You know. Some may dislike cause of the attrocities commited by the other side. Where as the Israel feels the same.

My Ride
    You Crazy

About 230 Lebanese people have been killed since then - the vast majority of them civilians, but including about 30 soldiers. The number of Hezbollah fighters killed is not known.

Twenty-five Israelis have died - 13 civilians and 12 members of the military.
    and
    Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora says Israel is "opening the gates of hell and madness" on his country.
    In a BBC interview, he urged Hezbollah to release two captured Israeli soldiers but said Israel's response to the crisis had been disproportionate.
    from http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5192036.stm

My Ride
    WRX, Audi A4 Avant

Anyone know if those two israeli soldiers are still alive?

they are, cause they're the only bargining chip they ahve.

My Ride
    Axis powers

people have mentioned in here that they are supporting both sides of the struggle..

now honestly is it because of ur ethnic background?
    some people i can tell are white and are supporting the jewish sides and some i can tell are middle eastern and are against what the israelis are doing.

seriously this thread is starting to go over the top. comments getting removed because they are racist or what not and people starting to get very devided. this is what i warned about on the first page of this thread yet somehow got flamed about..

ill be honest. i support what the isrealis are doing but not the methods they are using. i dont see anything good coming out of this latest stunt of events. i guess u could say im starting to get a little concerned with the events going on. with all the fighting happening before it wasnt to this magnitude where countries were starting to back others. i know when isreal was fighting palistine the americans were supporting the palestine due to the oil they provided to the western world. and now lebanon doesnt really supply anything to the americans so they support isreal. and now u have china and russia supporting the effort against isreal. these powerhouse countries are allies but will soon turn into enemies if things keep up. china and russia could easily take down the world and with North Korea coming on board with its Nuclear Program and testing its a triangle of countries i would be quite afraid of
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    91 PP1 - 93 EH6 - 01 BB6

Israel is doing the right thing IMO. Any sign of weakness by them is far worse than an over-aggressive stance.

Here is a good article I found from a Syrian political analyst .

Last edited by kaput; 03-26-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast