Quantcast
Jaywalking Pedestrian Hit in Chinatown - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Jaywalking Pedestrian Hit in Chinatown

My Ride
    is probably sh*tier than urs

Hey bigot, just because my hair is black and my skin is yellow, doesn't mean I'm from China and I jaywalk because that's how we do it in China.

You know what's funny? I'm probably more Canadian than you, because I at least understand the Canadian value of multiculturalism.
    Owned
    You can technically get a ticket for each window that's illegally tinted. So as above, if you're being an ass to the officer (or if he's just an ass to begin with), he can give you two. (or three tickets if you're dumb enough to tint the windshield of your BMW... but if you own a BMW you can't be stupid right?)
    Originally posted by RoseLover

Any penny you have to work hard to get, you will consider as "cheapness"...if you hate people from overseas...why you stay in North America!

I don't want to be pegged as racist or anything, but I've been down to Chinatown loads of times and there are so many people jaywalking. I think that it needs to be a little effort on our part to slow down and watch for them, but I think that if you're jaywalking and you get hit, it's your own ruddy fault.

My Ride
    JeepYJ/06VTEC What I Love: 4x4

Originally posted by sh0ko

Owned

yaaaa, totally.

lol, what a joke you guys are. Im sorry i hurt little jeffs feelings. But he doesnt have to get so fuckin uptight just cause his race jaywalks.
    Last edited by MudCrawler; 07-14-2006 at 05:24 PM.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Originally posted by MudCrawler

yaaaa, totally.

lol, what a joke you guys are. Im sorry i hurt little jeffs feelings. But he doesnt have to get so fuckin uptight just cause his race jaywalks.
    haha hey handjobbassman, you just contradicted your previous posts. way to turn it into a race thing again..."his race"

everyone jaywalks, its not a 'code' in a chinese DNA to tell the chinese person to jaywalk, people do it just cause, not because its part of his/her 'culture', which btw does not justify chinese life style.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride

Originally posted by JordanEG6

haha hey handjobbassman, you just contradicted your previous posts. way to turn it into a race thing again..."his race"

Way to understand scarcasm.

I thought it would be naturally inferred, saying i take none of you seriously.

Originally posted by JordanEG6

haha hey handjobbassman
    Man, you are outrageously original and funny, Har Har

Oh well. I suppose beyond is 90% asian anyways. I guess when i dis the culture, everyone assumes im a "redneck". God bless Canada.
    Last edited by MudCrawler; 07-14-2006 at 05:30 PM.

My Ride
    02 BMW 325Ci

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    I'm probably more Canadian than you, because I at least understand the Canadian value of multiculturalism.
    Oh really? Thats a funny thing to say when you make comments such as this one:

I enjoy eliciting responses like yours. BTW, don't give me your BS about good grades, you spell like an immigrant.
    http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...31#post1307131

You are just butt-hurt because you ASSumed MudCrawler took a jab at your ethnicity.

My Ride

Originally posted by ///|ndy

Oh really? Thats a funny thing to say when you make comments such as this one:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...31#post1307131

You are just butt-hurt because you ASSumed MudCrawler took a jab at your ethnicity.

Half the crap that guy says is either totally offensive, doesnt make sence, or just utterly stupid. (In the odd case, funny).

Here are some fine examples...

mutha truckin?

Are you mormon??
    http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=138272

BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I can tell you're mormon because only mormons use "swear substitutes" such as "mutha truckin."
    http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=138272

Coke or Pepsi?
    Jews.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=137253

Last edited by MudCrawler; 07-14-2006 at 06:04 PM.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Wow, I can't believe you took the time to troll through all my old posts. The quotes you posted are not seriously discriminatory, because if they were, I would have already been called out on them a long time ago.

If you think that quoting some of my old posts will dig you out of your hole, think again.

My Ride
    a wrx.

I guess when i dis the culture, everyone assumes im a "redneck".
    Redneck is an insult that I have bestowed upon you for your ignorant thinking such as when you diss cultures.

God bless Canada.
    PS. Canada is a secular nation. You do know what secular means, don't you, redneck?

My Ride
    02 BMW 325Ci

If you think that quoting some of my old posts will dig you out of your hole, think again.
    Your old posts? MudCrawler quoted things you posted like hours ago. You racist a-hole

(mostly unrelated) I've noticed that most drivers will not stop for a pedestrian in a marked, uncontrolled crosswalk. (Well maybe if you have DD jugs they do). If the first car does not stop, the next 9 or 10 will go through before someone stops. When I have to cross in this situation, if it's on a curved corner and it's safe to do, I stick one foot on the road in the crosswalk. It turns it into a potential $500 violation for cars that can safely stop, and don't, and you actually get to cross the road without waiting for the next 30 cars.

My Ride
    AWD grandpa wagon

heard of the officer that dealt with this accident that they are planning make 3rd ave a 30km/h zone.

My Ride
    something green

Originally posted by HiSpec
    heard of the officer that dealt with this accident that they are planning make 3rd ave a 30km/h zone.
    Thats ridiculous, they should just try applying the existing traffic laws first... Such as jaywalking, double parking, parking on the sidewalk etc etc.. Accomodating the hazards that contravene existing laws by changing a law serves no purpose, its just acceptance of a growing and larger problem, lack of personal awareness and disregard for the general rules of the road..So much for personal responsibility..

Originally posted by HiSpec
    Its not that absurd, 3rd ave is pretty much residential, stripclub and chinatown... all areas that would benifit from that change.

If you want to say that only Chinese people jaywalk in chinatown, therefore I must conclude that only white people jaywalk near walmart and value village. "It's logic".

Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
    If you want to say that only Chinese people jaywalk in chinatown, therefore I must conclude that only white people jaywalk near walmart and value village. "It's logic".
    we sure do i love walmart! but.... how do you jay walk in a parking lot?
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride

Wow, I can't believe you took the time to troll through all my old posts.
    Actually, i just took just a few quotes from your posts from hours before. They are not "old" posts. Im sure the quotes would be more interesting if i "trolled" through your old posts.

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

so this debate gets interesting
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride

Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    so this debate gets interesting
    Sorry, you're right graham.

Well, back on track, that is a pity that the woman was injured. But it sure is getting frustrating with so many people these days jaywalking, even without looking first. I hope there is more done to prevent these things in the future.

My Ride
    1985 GMC Sierra... For Now :D

yeah this thread is actually quite retarded now. Making a jab at anothers religion, ethnic race, etc. doesn't make you "the big boy on the stree" makes you just seem like a total douche bag and a moron.

Continue with all this crap if you guy's want but, it's your hole, dig it well.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast