Quantcast
FS: Big BMW 330ci part out, Complete engine, AST supercharger kit, Lots of other mods - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS: Big BMW 330ci part out, Complete engine, AST supercharger kit, Lots of other mods

My Ride

Default FS: Big BMW 330ci part out, Complete engine, ASA supercharger kit, Lots of other mods

hey guys me and a buddy of mine a parting out a 2002 bmw 330ci, there are lots of good parts and alot of modifications, the parts that are for sale are:

- Complete engine and tranny (UUC Evo 3 SSK clutch installed) with only 18 000km's, the engine is supercharged/intercooled with a ASA complete kit which pushes 303 rear wheel hp and 275 ft/lbs torque. the supercharger alone goes for about $5000 USD, our asking price for the engine, tranny and the supercharger is $5500 obo, willing to part out the supercharger kit for the right offer *SOLD*

- Eibach front and rear swaybars asking price is $400 obo

- Full Supersprint EVO2 exhaust including superspring hedders asking price is $3500 obo *SOLD*

- Brembo 12.6" with 2 piece x-drilled rotors and 4 piston calipers. aking $1500 obo *SOLD*

- front 2 bilstein coilover kits asking $ 380 obo *SOLD*

- Ac schnitzer front strut tower bar asking price is $280 obo

- Also have the front radiator support, fenders, radiator, cooling fan, and the ac condensor, ask me about the price if interested.

remember guys all of those prices are negotiable , will have more parts soon
    Last edited by euro_racer; 08-30-2006 at 10:53 PM.

My Ride

Thanks for noticing, but for further notice can you please only post if your interested

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    BMW

Post the other parts as soon as your ready to sell. I might have some swap problems due to my 330 is a 6spd FACELIFTED coupe.

My Ride

i will only have 19 inch Iforged deep dish wheels for sale, thats about it. why what was that you nedded?

My Ride
    BMW

I might be interested in those wheels. Get some pics up as soon as your ready to sell. No particular interest in the other parts, you just never know right.

My Ride

bump, common guys any resonable offer will not be refused

any fire damage...?

My Ride

Originally posted by ACS-e36
    any fire damage...?
    this car was in a fire (which the battery in the trunk caused) but all of those parts above are perfectly working and had some fire dust on them which was all cleaned and the parts look as good as new

Clem is offline FLAMESFAN 4LIFE-Canes in 4
    My Ride
    Turbo AWD Sled

If this is the car......

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...highlight=Omes

Doesn't look like much is salvagable

My Ride
    2008 911 C4S

well i guess this was bound to happen.....perfectly ok but still hard for me to see.

This is my old car.

Not to stamp on anyone's parade (euro_racer) but i think the facts should come out.

The fire occurred in the trunk area / battery as a result of a defective bmw trickle charger.

The fire dept estimate that temperatures reached around 1200-1700 F in my garage as the fire smouldered. It was estimated that the fire burned inside the garage for approx 4 hours before it was extinguished.

Such things as the eibach sways, headers and exhaust, strut tower bar should be ok as they are stainless or metal.

I would be nervous as a buyer about the bilstiens, and brembos as the seals in the brakes shocks should have had some damage. The brembos were the 12.6" kit with 4 piston calipers and X-drilled not slotted rotors.

Also the SC/Engine i would be somewhat nervous about due to the extreme temperatures the seals and non metal components were subjected to. I am sure the block ect....tranny and clutch are probably ok. There is also a UUC Evo 3 SSK installed. Oh and the motor only had 18k kms on it.

The rims well i don't know, i know they were charred and it is possible they could have been clean. They are 19" Iforged Sprints with Antracite Centre finish.

Some of the pricing is a joke btw, that is more than i paid for some of the stuff new.

Good luck with the part out......fags.

BTW, i had 1st right of refusal when the car was disposed of and did not take the opportunity to "part it out" for obvious reasons.

PS Thanks clem for the heads up on this one.
    Last edited by omes; 07-28-2006 at 11:47 AM.
    2008 Porsche 911 C4S, gone but not forgotten 2008 E60 ///M5, 2003 E39 ///M5, 2002 E46 330 CIC Supercharged.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Originally posted by omes
    well i guess this was bound to happen.....perfectly ok but still hard for me to see.

This is my old car.

Not to stamp on anyone's parade (euro_racer) but i think the facts should come out.

The fire occurred in the trunk area / battery as a result of a defective bmw trickle charger.

The fire dept estimate that temperatures reached around 1200-1700 F in my garage as the fire smouldered. It was estimated that the fire burned inside the garage for approx 4 hours before it was extinguished.

Such things as the eibach sways, headers and exhaust, strut tower bar should be ok as they are stainless or metal.

I would be nervous as a buyer about the bilstiens, and brembos as the seals in the brakes shocks should have had some damage. The brembos were the 12.6" kit with 4 piston calipers and X-drilled not slotted rotors.

Also the SC/Engine i would be somewhat nervous about due to the extreme temperatures the seals and non metal components were subjected to. I am sure the block ect....tranny and clutch are probably ok. There is also a UUC Evo 3 SSK installed. Oh and the motor only had 18k kms on it.

The rims well i don't know, i know they were charred and it is possible they could have been clean. They are 19" Iforged Sprints with Antracite Centre finish.

Some of the pricing is a joke btw, that is more than i paid for some of the stuff new.

Good luck with the part out......fags.

BTW, i had 1st right of refusal when the car was disposed of and did not take the opportunity to "part it out" for obvious reasons.

PS Thanks clem for the heads up on this one.
    So the truth comes out. Good call guys.

I had commented on the engine specs being incorrect, and I see why, because these guys do not know about the car.

My Ride

well obiously i do not have proper specs and info for this car, after all i called YOU Omar (omes) for information and all the information i posted on here was all based on what you have told me so i have been as troothfull as possible on MY part.

all the parts that i have listed for sale have been looked at and inspected by certified mechanics and the rims have been polished and balanced. the prices that i have listed may be a bit high, i agree, but it was all based on quotes that i have recieved from tunerworks...after all they are OBO (Or Best Offer) and if someone was to buy a part and it somehow happens not to fit or perform to their likings, they would be more than welcome to return them.

btw, no need for name calling because afterall all the information that i have of this car were words out of your own mouth...fag

so please if no one is interested stay out of this thread

My Ride
    2008 911 C4S

Well first off i was just joking around.....

And how would you feel watching someone benefit or profit from your loss, especially something so close and something i had such a passion for. Trust me I didn't get anywhere near the $ i put into that car from the insurance company.

I admire your entreprenurial spirit for buying this car, putting some work into it and parting it out is a nice deal, even by having to spend some money on reconditioning some of the parts.

I especially don't like being misquoted so STFU.

The SC is made by ASA (Infinitas) it is distrubuted by Tecknik Engineering in Los Angeles.

My car made 303 rwhp on my best dyno.

The car had 18,000kms on it.

The brembos are 12.6" with 2 piece x-drilled rotors.

I would hope that if you intend to part this out that critical components would be checked by a "certified mechanic".

Good luck with the part out and anyone wanting any info can feel free to PM me.

and this is a public forum so telling me to stay out is unless you are trying to hide something.

Omes.
    Last edited by omes; 07-30-2006 at 05:04 PM.
    2008 Porsche 911 C4S, gone but not forgotten 2008 E60 ///M5, 2003 E39 ///M5, 2002 E46 330 CIC Supercharged.

My Ride
    BMW X5

Originally posted by omes
    Well first off i was just joking around.....

And how would you feel watching someone benefit or profit from your loss, especially something so close and something i had such a passion for. Trust me I didn't get anywhere near the $ i put into that car from the insurance company.

I admire your entreprenurial spirit for buying this car, putting some work into it and parting it out is a nice deal, even by having to spend some money on reconditioning some of the parts.

I especially don't like being misquoted so STFU.

The SC is made by ASA (Infinitas) it is distrubuted by Tecknik Engineering in Los Angeles.

My car made 303 rwhp on my best dyno.

The car had 18,000kms on it.

The brembos are 12.6" with 2 piece x-drilled rotors.

I would hope that if you intend to part this out that critical components would be checked by a "certified mechanic".

Good luck with the part out and anyone wanting any info can feel free to PM me.

oh and it is TRUTHFUL not TROOFULL! LOL.

and this is a public forum so telling me to stay out is unless you are trying to hide something.

Omes.
    I saw the car personally and know the guys that are selling all this well. They could have put more things for sale from the car but they only put the ones that are indeed in working condition.

If you were joking, then it didn't come across as a joke and you're the one causing

Him spelling truthful the way he did has nothing to do with this sale and you are just bitter to see them make money from your loss. Understandable, but your actions and some of your replys are immature.

As for you staying out of this thread:

Originally posted by Rage2
    Do not post if you have no intention of buying the item at the time of your post

KEEP IT CLEAN! If you want to bitch at a seller or buyer (or anyone), TAKE IT TO PM. That's what it's there for. Don't clutter up the threads!
    This is taken out of the Marketplace Rules. It's great that you want to clarify everything for the buyers but do it in a way that a man who can afford a car like that should.

Whoever is interested, these are good items and you should use your own judgement to decide if you should buy these or not.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

^ People do not know you are lying if these last few posts were kept private.

My Ride
    BMW X5

Originally posted by scat19
    ^ People do not know you are lying if these last few posts were kept private.
    First off, I don't understand what you're saying. People wouldn't know that I'm lying if these few last posts were private? From this, you're saying I'm lying, which I don't think is what you meant.

To my understanding you meant that if the posts were kept private then buyers wouldn't know that euro_racer was "lying".

This is why I said:

"It's great that you want to clarify everything for the buyers but do it in a way that a man who can afford a car like that should."

I encourage him to clarify everything since he knows more about it but to do it in a more respectful manner.

How much for the rims? Pm me.. but dont PM me if the price is the same if I went out and bought them myself at a tuner store

My Ride

you got pm^

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Originally posted by Anton

First off, I don't understand what you're saying. People wouldn't know that I'm lying if these few last posts were private? From this, you're saying I'm lying, which I don't think is what you meant.

To my understanding you meant that if the posts were kept private then buyers wouldn't know that euro_racer was "lying".

This is why I said:

"It's great that you want to clarify everything for the buyers but do it in a way that a man who can afford a car like that should."

I encourage him to clarify everything since he knows more about it but to do it in a more respectful manner.
    400+ WHP?

In my first post, which unfortunately was zapped by a mod, said that it makes no where close to that.

More around 300, and the guy who actuallyed owned it said 303whp.

sigh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast