Quantcast
crituiqe my back.... *pics* - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: crituiqe my back.... *pics*

My Ride
    2008 Nissan Titan

i dont see what the problem is... this is a fitness section on a car forum, I wanted input from more seasoned gym people. I posted a similar thread in a real fitness section and got great info and advice, no put downs,... but hey why make fun unless your jelouse?..... most girls dont like some 240lbs freak..

My Ride
    Econo-box

210, and actually, alot of girls dont like guys that are "toned" and shit.

But hell, what do I know... 105 pound european GF, what are you hittin at night? A wet sock?

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

Lil*tymer has a point, this is a dif forum than the car talk.

I think you should be doing more dead lifts and some excersises to widen your lats.

Originally posted by glennc
    210, and actually, alot of girls dont like guys that are "toned" and shit.

But hell, what do I know... 105 pound european GF, what are you hittin at night? A wet sock?
    um i dont know where you get this from.
    i know when i see a girl with a tight body i would like to fuck her just becaus eof her body, almost everyguy is like that.

And well for girls if they see a ripped guy same thing. Who wouldnt want an inshape ripped body?

Quit reading you maxim magazines that feed you that bull ( they kjnow the majority of the readers are fat slobs like yourself) and its what you want to hear... right

My Ride
    Econo-box

Maxim mags? My girlfreind you mean? Ask a girl. Go on the streets and do a survey. 50 bucks says at least 20 percent of girls hate ripped guys.

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

And the fact that some of you guys coem on here to make fun and waste your time doing photoshops just proves furthermore that you are the ones that are insecrue, and sitting behiond the saftey of your computer bashing people just makes you feel alittle biot better about not going to the gym.

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

ahah maybe the hate that attitude that usually goes with it, i can garuntee you that 90% of girls like a ripped body.

My Ride
    Econo-box

Maybe were just trying to get a kick out of some dude trying to get comments from a sausage fest?

Yeah well, do YOU have a GF? Im not one to compare, but comon, show us what you got.

My Ride
    Econo-box

Hey v8killah...

What do you call it when your sister and mom re-unite after 10 years?

Making loose ends meet.

Originally posted by v8killah
    ahah maybe the hate that attitude that usually goes with it, i can garuntee you that 90% of girls like a ripped body.
    Actually, Glenn's more correct than you are. My GF took a Human Sexuality course at the U of C last year, and psychologically speaking, women want someone who can provide, while men want a woman who they can bring home and get their friends jealous with.

Now, back in the good ole huntin' with a spear and dagger days, Conan the Barbarian would have been ideal. Nowadays, it's more like a JFK that attracts women. I think that you're so out of touc, if you think that women aren't sophisticated enough to want a man for more than his muscles.

No, my gf and I aren't anywhere close to being chubby.

I jiggle my stomach and the chicks come runnin.

Life is good.

My Ride
    Hatred

And the fact that some of you guys coem on here to make fun and waste your time doing photoshops just proves furthermore that you are the ones that are insecrue, and sitting behiond the saftey of your computer bashing people just makes you feel alittle biot better about not going to the gym.

I bet that a lot of us that come into the fitness section actually do go to the gym.

WHC represent. Anyways, how can you even defend someone that posts back pics on the internet. With a borrowed camera.
    -U

My Ride
    Civic SI / Ducati Monster

Actually, I do the photochops because im bored at work, and i work out all the fucking time and am very active.

I did the chops not out of hate or jealousy, I cant be bothered with those two, but because he was dumb enough to post pictures of himself on the forum

My Ride
    Econo-box

Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy

Actually, Glenn's more correct than you are. My GF took a Human Sexuality course at the U of C last year, and psychologically speaking, women want someone who can provide, while men want a woman who they can bring home and get their friends jealous with.

Now, back in the good ole huntin' with a spear and dagger days, Conan the Barbarian would have been ideal. Nowadays, it's more like a JFK that attracts women. I think that you're so out of touc, if you think that women aren't sophisticated enough to want a man for more than his muscles.

No, my gf and I aren't anywhere close to being chubby.
    Exactly. Its not muscles that gets the girl. Its the hot ride

But really, SIfly is right.

Originally posted by Unknown303

WHC represent. Anyways, how can you even defend someone that posts back pics on the internet. With a borrowed camera.
    Maybe it's his camera that was borrowed?:p

My Ride
    Hatred

Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy

Maybe it's his camera that was borrowed?:p
    Not even sure what you are getting at?
    -U

My Ride
    TII FC3S (sold), RX300

Originally posted by nonsane

bahahahha priceless...hate to be you right now

My Ride
    Hatred

You've been owned

Click the above link for lots of amusement.
    -U

My Ride
    Mom-van

As much as glennc's posts tend to annoy me, I'm afraid he's correct on this one.

I'm a gym freak, but I would NEVER date a ripped guy. Nuh uh. To be perfectly honest I would rather have a scrawny man. Which I do. 6'5, 185 lbs of pure skin and bones, with some build on his arms and shoulders from his job and previous college volleyball career.

Not only me, but at least half of my girlfriends have the same preference. (Which doesn't say much cuz I have like 4 girlfriends, but still... the stats don't lie.)
    ~*Leah*~

My Ride
    Econo-box

Originally posted by ~Leah~

As much as glennc's posts tend to annoy me, I'm afraid he's correct on this one.

I'm a gym freak, but I would NEVER date a ripped guy. Nuh uh. To be perfectly honest I would rather have a scrawny man. Which I do. 6'5, 185 lbs of pure skin and bones, with some build on his arms and shoulders from his job and previous college volleyball career.

Not only me, but at least half of my girlfriends have the same preference. (Which doesn't say much cuz I have like 4 girlfriends, but still... the stats don't lie.)
    Sweet. I'm annoying.

But really, my girlfreind dumped her "skinny" ex boyfreind because he didnt listen.

My Ride
    Hatred

I think most girls would like a toned guy. Not Ripped like a true meathead, but with good proportion.
    -U

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast