Quantcast
crituiqe my back.... *pics* - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: crituiqe my back.... *pics*

My Ride
    Econo-box

The underlying problem from my (minimal) understanding is not the shape or anything of the guy. Its the mind and heart. Most of the time (not always, but often) guys who go to the gym and work out alot have quite the ego. Now like I said, this isnt always, but alot of the time.

It doesnt matter what shape and size you are as long as you care, and I'm sure thats what women want. Sure, Mr.Studmight pick up a girl at a bar, but the chance of him keeping a relationship if hes egotesticle and ignorant is minimal.

My Ride
    Hatred

Ahh so true. Its more about how you present yourself and act. Personality FTW.

Oh and i think we officially just Hijacked this thread.
    -U

My Ride
    Econo-box

Originally posted by Unknown303
    Ahh so true. Its more about how you present yourself and act. Personality FTW.

Oh and i think we officially just Hijacked this thread.
    Haha we did hijack it. It went from bad grammer and pictures of some dudes back to the theroy of why women date certian men.

Talk about dr. jackal mr.hide.....

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

i just wanna think that women that dont like guys who are in good shape are fat and lazy and know better than wanting to be told "ur chubby, take what u can get, u don't get to choose"

if that made any sense...but honestly tho, i read somewhere that looks only matter to 40-50% of women compared to upwards of 80% of men

Originally posted by BlackFyre

1.)Your name is RaceBread? Seriously? Like White or Whole Grain? Pumpernickel perhaps? The correct word you were looking for is Bred, as in Inbred, as in what I see in your future.

My Ride
    03EP3, 97 Laredo, Soon GEE TERTY FIVE

thats more than likely true

me.. being a sight for sore eyes, have pretty high expectations, which is odd because i know im not a looker... i have a girlfriend though and she likes the way i look .. but to be on the hijacked topic.. you'll find 9 times out of 10 a woman will go for a guy who looks in their eyes rather than whats in between their thighs (sorry worst rhyme EVARRR)... but its all about honesty, you can be a real nice looking person but a bag of bolts, or just so into yourself that a female is turned off by your egotistical personality.. girls want a guy that can provide for them mentally financially and spiritually

teehee

My Ride
    E46M3

LOOKED LIKE TIME FOR ANOTHER...

My Ride
    Econo-box

Cute gets you farther then you think

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

I dunno why I didnt post this earlier, this thread went from bad to worse.

Honestly, I kinda agree with V8killah, think how guys are with their gf's, you wouldnt date an ugly chick, well.... maybe some guys lol

But I think girls think about it the same way guys do, why would they want to be with an out of shape unactive lazy person??

BUT... My gf's best friend is engaged to the SKINNIEST person ive ever met in my life, and she admits to not being attracted to him, but he gives her whatever she wants, financially... bitch lol

/rant

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

i think if you can be in good shape( everyone should be) but its pretty rare, and also drop the ego then your in pretty good shape.

i personally like working out and being healthy, nothing wrong with that i don't think.

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

Besieds if you ugly but have a good body your going to get way more skin than if your ugly and out of shape.

get skin = feel good

My Ride
    Econo-box

I have no clue what your talking about.

Im just trying to say body doesnt matter to ALOT of girls. Hell, im so glad that my GF is in good shape and shit, but if she gained weight I'd still love her all the same.

honestly women are 100x more vain than men, really. dont listen to all the statistics, surveys... whatever, cause its not what women say its what they think. every women wants a guy thats in shape, but hey.. maybe you can have a shit personality or whatever but when a girl sees a ripped guy in the gym shes think exactly what we'd be thinking about her.. "what would they look like without clothes on". lol, its a basic human condition. now... reasons why women dont act on it or talk about it like us guys is the simple double standard of being a hoe, whereas if a guy is promiscous hes a pimp, lol.

every emotion that a man feels is amplified 100 times over in a women. right that down haha... well thats enough out of me lol.

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    Talon Tsi

Thank you!!
    Last edited by v8killah; 07-26-2006 at 07:33 PM.

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

Originally posted by glennc
    I have no clue what your talking about.

Im just trying to say body doesnt matter to ALOT of girls. Hell, im so glad that my GF is in good shape and shit, but if she gained weight I'd still love her all the same.
    wow i gotta give u respect for loving her if she gains weight.

call me shallow if u will, but i always answer that question with "if i can stay in shape and make the effort to look good, i dont see any reason why u shouldn't be making the same effort"...at which point i usually get the "i can't believe u just said that" look

i stand by my point tho

Originally posted by BlackFyre

1.)Your name is RaceBread? Seriously? Like White or Whole Grain? Pumpernickel perhaps? The correct word you were looking for is Bred, as in Inbred, as in what I see in your future.

My Ride
    Econo-box

Originally posted by acura_el

wow i gotta give u respect for loving her if she gains weight.

call me shallow if u will, but i always answer that question with "if i can stay in shape and make the effort to look good, i dont see any reason why u shouldn't be making the same effort"...at which point i usually get the "i can't believe u just said that" look

i stand by my point tho
    Allbe, I might not be as attracted to her physically, but I woudlnt change howI loved her.

And of course, men always wanna see every hot girl anked

My Ride
    05 Outback 2.5xt

Originally posted by nonsane
    I jiggle my stomach and the chicks come runnin.

Life is good.
    High five my brotha!

A 6 pack doesnt go half as far as a keg does!

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

I dont get it. Women do NOT want a lazy guy whos out of shape. UNLESS he can support her, comfort her and basically give her a free fucking ride through life while she fucks every 18 year old meathead at the bar. In short.. Women want security no matter how it comes. If it comes fat then good. If its ripped then better.. On the other Hand men being the naturally stronger sex will always be the bread winners. Question for all you guys: How many house Husbands will or do you see that will be fat and out of shape and ugly? Think a women will keep them because he looks into her eyes? give me a break.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Mom-van

No wonder guys complain about girls.... you don't know shit about our species!!

You're goin after the wrong girls if they're going to be as material and superficial as either being hot with a hot body, or else they better support them. That's such bullshit. I'm not gonna lie, my boyfriends are never the "prettiest" of the bunch, but I wouldn't be caught with a pretty boy... or a stud... or any of that. Like "hot" girls who know they're hot, they are way too into themselves. I'd rather date someone who doesn't give a crap about looks and stuff. Hell, this past weekend at my brother's wedding is the first time I've ever seen my boyfriend dress up since I met him.

Anyhoo, this is getting off topic. I just must say that you guys really don't know girls. At all.
    ~*Leah*~

My Ride
    Econo-box

Out of anyone in this thread, Id say I have the most understanding.

My Ride
    E46M3

LOL!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast