Quantcast
FS: 2000 BMW M Coupe - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: 2000 BMW M Coupe

Default FS: 2000 BMW M Coupe

The time has come I fear, for me to sell my baby; a 2000 BMW M coupe with 88 987 km to move on to its next loving home.. That's right, it's time to move on and try something else. Maybe a Lotus Elise?

I've had this car for a year and a half and have enjoyed every single second of it. This car is without a doubt, my baby. It has been meticulously maintained, looked over and cared for. It is waxed with only the best products (Klasse and Pinnacle) and the leather is treated with the best (Spinneybeck.)

All fluids have been replaced in the last couple months with Red Line products. That's the diff, transmission, engine oil , coolant(BMW OEM) and brake fluid(ATE.)

The brakes were replaced last year with OEM rotors and PBR Ultimate pads. The rear subframe bushings were replaced with Ireland Engineering units and the rear shock mounts were replaced with Rouge Engineering mounts. The clutch line has been replaced with a stainless steel braided line to remove the in-line restriction. It has a UUC short shift kit, Eurosport Carbon Fiber air intake and the traction control has been deleted(have original parts.) It has been Shark Injected by Conforti.

I have the service history dating back to 2002. The previous owner was a member of the BMW Club in Minnestoa and was even pickier than I am. The service history details interior bulbs being replaced for being too bright, rattles hunted down and the entire exhaust system being replaced (as one muffler was replaced to troubleshoot a rattle problem and the old muffler did not match the new.)

This is one clean, sorted, flawless car (ok not quite, the keyless entry isn't working and the tires need replacement.)

My asking price is $35,000 and I am in no hurry to sell. I can be contacted at [email protected]. The car is in Victoria, BC.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Click on the image to be transfered to my gallery.

bump for one of my favourite cars of all time.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

where is the car? all i see is a shoe.

My Ride
    Axis powers

thats an interesting looking car.. cant say ive seen that before
    Sig nuked by mod.

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    changes daily :D

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    '15 GTI

My Ride
    Porsche Cayenne

beauty of a car and very rare. can you tell me where it was purchased from in the states and are you going to get the keyless locks fixed?

Originally posted by is300izo
    beauty of a car and very rare. can you tell me where it was purchased from in the states and are you going to get the keyless locks fixed?
    The car was purchased from a dealer in Minnesota who took it in as a trade-in. I tracked down the previous owner from the registration with the car and spoke to him about it to find out more of its history. I am the third owner of the vehicle with the first being a stock broker in NY. As I said, I have the service history dating back to 2002.

I don't really have any intension on getting the locks fixed but I do have some ideas as to why they are not working (most of these problems are caused by faulty switches/sensors in the alarm system and I will try to locate it.)

The car is SOLD!

Working out the details on the Elise now...

My Ride
    SlowBalt

That was quick, was it someone from Calgary?

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:40 AM.