Quantcast
I guess you win some and you lose some!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess you win some and you lose some!!

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Default I guess you win some and you lose some!!

Okay, I guess here's the first win for tonight. I basically raced two 240's and one win and one loss!! haha, anyway, first race, well, wasn't really a race, the winner I guess was the guy who could get traction!! It was a red 240 with an sr20det and like I said, it was wet off the line haha, but I was the one who got traction and all was good, but in hindsight, when we were giving it down the street, he was in front and I was turning behind him and I was slowly catching up...maybe cuz we were approaching a red light, who knows!! haha.

2nd race:
    Oh shit!! A white silvia!! hahah, any guess to which car this was? Anyway, we raced on mcknight at a roll from around 60 or so and I was in front for a few seonds until this Skud missle of a car rocketed by me! I shut the race down at around 180 as were both ready to turn and in the end, he was around 6 cars ahead of me. I think from a stop it might have been different!! hahaha I guess it doesn't help that the guy driving both the cars is my boss and in the end, I didn't want to make him look bad so I lost just to keep my job!! haha but yah, his white 240 is s fucking beast!!! I'm sure that he is running mid 13's at least!! His best is a 13.9 but he's done a few other mods and the way that that thing flew, it had to be at least mid to low 13's!! Good Ol' Autodream!!!! hahahaha
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    V167

the GTP needs MORE POWER

Cut some more holes in the CF hood and you should be killin S14's

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by nismodrifter
    the GTP needs MORE POWER

Cut some more holes in the CF hood and you should be killin S14's
    hahaha, man, I should dump all my tools on the side of the road next time!! hahaha but yah, that thing's a monster man! I give props to wynn for creating such a beast! I'm like 100% positive that his car will be pulling mid to low 13 second time slips this season!!!

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    NC1

Wow!
    The SR20det powered 240's really haul ass!!!

Have you raced that punk in the blue WRX yet? If you can beat him, that means you will most definitely beat stock S2000's cause not even my 7000RPM launch can pass that fcuker! haha
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by max_boost
    Wow!
    The SR20det powered 240's really haul ass!!!

Have you raced that punk in the blue WRX yet? If you can beat him, that means you will most definitely beat stock S2000's cause not even my 7000RPM launch can pass that fcuker! haha
    dude, who races from a launch? I mean really? hahahahaha, I know I would if I knew how the fuck to do it!! All I get is fucking wheel hop if I just pop the clutch like I used to in N/A mode so I need to really find a way to launch this puppy!!!! Cuz if I don't, that WRX is gonna own me off the line...oh wait, he'll own me either way cuz of that damn awd!!! hahahaha

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by LUDELVR

dude, who races from a launch? I mean really? hahahahaha, I know I would if I knew how the fuck to do it!! All I get is fucking wheel hop if I just pop the clutch like I used to in N/A mode so I need to really find a way to launch this puppy!!!! Cuz if I don't, that WRX is gonna own me off the line...oh wait, he'll own me either way cuz of that damn awd!!! hahahaha
    LOL I know!
    haha
    The punk is fcuking fast off the line!

From a roll, story might be different......I'm just waiting for the weather to clear up so I can exact some revenge haha
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

shit, summer's almost here!!! I want to join in on the fun.

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by buh_buh
    shit, summer's almost here!!! I want to join in on the fun.
    shit man, I'm telling yah, this thing is fucking fast! I'd say AMG fast now and you rememer how well we did against the AMG!! hahahaha but yah, can't wait to see half the cars that will be out this summer!! It's gonna be insane!!

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    E90 335xi, ZX-10R

Was that red 240 an '89 by chance? completely stock on the outside (even hubcaps...ect.) I'm wondering if its my friend's, Tony. He just got an SR20 put in and ya its pretty quick. And he hasnt learned how to launch yet. I got him off the line.

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by ExtremeSi
    Was that red 240 an '89 by chance? completely stock on the outside (even hubcaps...ect.) I'm wondering if its my friend's, Tony. He just got an SR20 put in and ya its pretty quick. And he hasnt learned how to launch yet. I got him off the line.
    no man, it's an earlier one, something closer to 2000, kinda like wynn's car! It has those sticker testarossa vents on the side!! haha, but nice front mount intercooler. The car is pretty quick too, it's got a blitz blow off valve and I think stock nissan rims...I can't remember. I think the guy who owns it is named peter.

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

Hahah shit, this summer is gonna be crazy! so many damn fast cars! can't wait to see em all, should be fun! =) I need to get a piece of that red GTP hehe.
    ---

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by kenny
    Hahah shit, this summer is gonna be crazy! so many damn fast cars! can't wait to see em all, should be fun! =) I need to get a piece of that red GTP hehe.
    haha, I don't think that you have much to worry about!! This car is not gonna be in the 13's.........at least I don't think it will!! I'm just joking! There's no way in hell this car is in the 13's!!! But don't worry, once I see you pulling ahead of me, I'll bump your rear end so you spin out!!

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    UCF20/R35

Ive said it once ill say it again Leo youre an idiot I should kill you

Can someone who speaks brown please translate this for me please?

My Ride
    335xi 70 c10 84 c10 Indian chief

Well i know for sure kenny's car is fast, had a go with him a while back on mclaeod, got smoked, then a taurus sho came flying by. i think i know what 240 you are talkin about, turbo sounds nutz blow off valve is like the bird noise one (i dont know what it is called)

Originally posted by theken
    Well i know for sure kenny's car is fast, had a go with him a while back on mclaeod, got smoked, then a taurus sho came flying by.
    The fun didn't even start until the lights by Anderson Station hehe I had to show that SHO that I wasn't really going earlier on Macleod in case he thought he won haha... I'm such an ass oh well. It was fun and he was a nice guy
    ---

damn... i think leo has met his match... no more slow ass mustangs hey?

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Crazy man...the streets of Calgary are turning into a JDM fantasy..damn I wish I was around this summer it's going to be a good time
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Originally posted by shadowz
    Ive said it once ill say it again Leo youre an idiot I should kill you
    So much hostility

... I think it's time to release the Orange beast

My Ride
    Anything topless.

Originally posted by 2000impreza
    damn... i think leo has met his match... no more slow ass mustangs hey?
    fuck man, wasn't even a match!!! hahahaha It was like going up against a fucking Skud missle or something! Shit, I felt like I was in Bhagdad!!!

WTF!! I am a moderator!!

My Ride
    Mach-1 baby!

Originally posted by LUDELVR

haha, I don't think that you have much to worry about!! This car is not gonna be in the 13's.........at least I don't think it will!! I'm just joking! There's no way in hell this car is in the 13's!!! But don't worry, once I see you pulling ahead of me, I'll bump your rear end so you spin out!!
    What mods have you done to the GTP? I know I can beat stock ones but wouldnt mind seeing how bad I lose to modified ones.

Had a funny race a few months ago, before we got some snow. There was this dude in a GTP and another in a Camaro SS spinning them at the lights getting ready to race. I gave my car a rev to let them know that I wanted in and the guy in the GTP rolled down his window, laughed at me and said "don't bother". I ignored him, light hit green and the Camaro started fish tailing all over as he wasn't getting traction. The GTP and I both had a ton of torque steer and less traction but once we got the tires to stick I blew him away only to be passed quickly by the Camaro...at least I made the dude in the GTP eat his words.. ;-)

I like those GTPs though, nice cars and a ton of potential

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast