Quantcast
Question about Israel Lebanon - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question about Israel Lebanon

My Ride
    73 & 06 vette

Originally posted by M_K_3

im with u man
    maybe u 2 can catch a flight together?????

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

maybe wanna come with us? seems like u love stickin ur head up ppls asses

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

anyways im done posting in shit like this everyone is a moron in my book so whatever

My Ride
    2019 Acura TLX

umm its true jews think everyone who isnt a jew is lower then a damn pig....
    So, you're telling me, that if I or anyone that is not Jewish, go up to someone that is Jewish, and ask if they hold me to a level below that of a pig, they'll answer yes? Seems like the stereotype given to Jewish people. Just because some Jewish extremists take the Torah word for word does not mean that ALL Jewish people do.

Just like how people stereotype people that are Muslim as a result of Muslim extemists. Your statement above makes you no better than the very people you're against.

anyways im done posting in shit like this everyone is a moron in my book so whatever
    Interesting how it always resorts to name calling because you can't find a retort to someone's argument.

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

i have to agree that CNN and shit only show one side of the story. i was just watching anderson cooper bitch about how many rockets hezbollah fired into israel today

what about the civilians that were killed in lebanon? what about the UN peacekeepers that got about 5 mins of airtime the other day? honestly, israel's actions are not measured. what i see everyday makes me wonder that 2 israeli soldiers' lives are worth more than a few hundred lebanese civilians - that's the message i'm getting

Originally posted by BlackFyre

1.)Your name is RaceBread? Seriously? Like White or Whole Grain? Pumpernickel perhaps? The correct word you were looking for is Bred, as in Inbred, as in what I see in your future.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

This thread is funny. No comment....

1999 was one of the worst years....

February 28 - 17 people were injured when a hand grenade was thrown into a coffeehouse in ********. In another attack in the city seven buses were firebombed.

March 4th - a ****** suicide bomber killed herself and wounded three civilians outside a police station in southeastern ******. Local officials said they believe the bomber was a ****** guerrilla protesting the capture of ****** ******. The bombing took place in the town of ******, the scene of a shootout between ******** supporters and police two weeks earlier. The ******** bombing was the first suicide attack since ******** commandos captured ****** in Kenya on Feb. 15.
    The same day four people died and the local governor was seriously wounded in a car bomb attack in the central ****** town of ********. ***** guerrillas claimed responsibility for the attack.

March 10 - A time bomb exploded in a taxi on a busy shopping street in ********'s commercial capital ******, killing the driver and injuring eight passers-by. The far-left **** Workers and Peasants Liberation Army (TIKKO) telephoned newspapers claiming responsibility for the blast. The organization was believed to be also responsible for the attack in Cankiri.
    Hours later a second explosion ripped through parked cars in another shopping area in the same part of the city. There were no reports of any injuries.
    The following day explosives experts defused two bombs in *******: a pipe bomb found near naval facilities on the European side of the city and another explosive device in the yard of a car dealership on the Asian side.

March 13 - attackers set a crowded six-story department store on fire, killing at least 13 people in one of ******'s deadliest attacks in years. It was not clear if the assailants forced people upstairs with their guns, poured gasoline in the building and set it on fire, or if the blaze began after they hurled firebombs from a car in front of the store.
    The following day a bomb blast under a truck in ******* killed at least one person and wounded five others. Explosive experts defused a second bomb planted inside a crowded Burger King fast-food restaurant on the outskirts of the city.
    http://www.ict.org.il/articles/artic...m?articleid=74

Sounds similiar to some other "instigators" i know...

Read more here...
    http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=139257

Originally posted by acura_el
    i have to agree that CNN and shit only show one side of the story. i was just watching anderson cooper bitch about how many rockets hezbollah fired into israel today

what about the civilians that were killed in lebanon? what about the UN peacekeepers that got about 5 mins of airtime the other day? honestly, israel's actions are not measured. what i see everyday makes me wonder that 2 israeli soldiers' lives are worth more than a few hundred lebanese civilians - that's the message i'm getting

i agree 100%

Originally posted by foos_guy

So, you're telling me, that if I or anyone that is not Jewish, go up to someone that is Jewish, and ask if they hold me to a level below that of a pig, they'll answer yes? Seems like the stereotype given to Jewish people. Just because some Jewish extremists take the Torah word for word does not mean that ALL Jewish people do.

Just like how people stereotype people that are Muslim as a result of Muslim extemists. Your statement above makes you no better than the very people you're against.

Interesting how it always resorts to name calling because you can't find a retort to someone's argument.
    exactly i agree... so if u dont like me saying all jews think we are all lowert than pigs.. as it is a stereotype, muslims being terrorist is a stereotype...... u said it baby

PLUS: a suicide bomb is no deffirent than launching a missile. and suicide bombing is done out of desperacy they are desperate to defend there home land, the place they were born and grew up, the place that has one of the 3 holliest places to a muslim..

too bad other muslim leaders are suck ups and scum bags, they dont help instead they hang to bushes tail and hope he gives them a pat on the head... there are only a few good leaders and those are rare.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

you sound so educated about everything........all your comments are very educated and make others believe what your saying

Originally posted by collectskulls

go back to your land then !!!!!!!!!!!
    why dont u go back to where u came from.. unless u are a native... we juss as much right to be here as u do

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by Snoop-Poop
    too bad other muslim leaders are suck ups and scum bags, they dont help instead they hang to bushes tail and hope he gives them a pat on the head.. there are only a few good leaders and those are rare.
    Youz a funny kid.

They dont help?
    Nobody is going to help people who ignored terrorists and said "oh well" about the whole problem. Now you are bitching there is no help? You should be grateful if they do help....

The Example of the Country i gave took out a huge Terrorist Organization in their country on their own without the help of Bush. Know your facts son.... There are "Terrorist-Police" in the country as well....
    -Dedicated to putting scum in jail!
    Speaking of holy places? They also have probably the largest Mosque in the world. Sultan Ahmet Blue Mosque.

Latest Incident....

Thursday, 18 May 2006

Terrorist Alert!!! Terrorist ALERT!!!

"The bullet that was fired into his brain was fired against the Turkish republic. But the life of people like him will help us keep the republic alive for ever."

The gunman reportedly burst into a committee meeting of the Council of State, shouting "Allahu akbar!" (God is great) as he fired his weapon.

The suspect has been identified as Aslan Alpaslan, 29. He was apparently carrying papers that identified him as a lawyer - although it is not known if these were genuine - and made it past security guards undetected.

Mr Erdogan was quick to condemn the attack, and said the culprit would be severely punished.

The semi-official news agency Anatolia says the four other judges injured in the attack are now in a stable condition.

The secular President Ahmet Necdet Sezer, who was applauded as he attended the funeral, warned that "no-one will be able to overthrow the [secular] regime".
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4993444.stm

Give it a thought please. Suicide bombing, Shooting innocent people are not a good way to get a message across, even if you are going to let the Israelis know you have 3 holy places...

PLUS: a suicide bomb is no deffirent than launching a missile. and suicide bombing is done out of desperacy they are desperate to defend there home land, the place they were born and grew up, the place that has one of the 3 holliest places to a muslim..
    As a kid, i use to work in a grocery store.
    One time this guy stole a bunch of meat and got busted, The manager asked him why he was stealing and he said he was "desperate" for the food...

But then when the police arrived to charge him with theft, the guy realized the "Desperate" excuse isnt going to cut it...

If you are breaking the law, The "Desperate" excuse doesnt really cut it. Realize ALREADY.

Attn: Nismodrifter
    [size=0.5]-This "Snoop-Poop" character sounds awfully familiar judging by his posts. Could it be "TruLeb" who got banned? This guy arrived as soon as he left, IP check, IP check....[/size]
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 07-27-2006 at 07:22 PM.

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

^^ that is probably one of the most beautiful mosques in the world

Originally posted by BlackFyre

1.)Your name is RaceBread? Seriously? Like White or Whole Grain? Pumpernickel perhaps? The correct word you were looking for is Bred, as in Inbred, as in what I see in your future.

First pf all i am not TruLeb cuz i am palestinian

second of all the desperacy of deffending your home land is deffirent than stealing meat, u can get a job, there are homeless shelters etc.

In our quran we have 3 holy places , 2 in saudi arabia and one in palestine- so having a big mosque isnt what i am talking about.. infact spain has some of the most beutiful mosques too...

yes i too love my home land and i do not agree on what goes on what so ever war and terrirosm is very wrong and shouldnt be tolerrated - but honestly everyone on this thread-

canada might be your "home land" or maybe the US if an outside force came in and started trying to take it over by commiting cruel acts agains humanity.... wouldnt u want your land back and try to free it in any way possible?

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

First pf all i am not TruLeb cuz i am palestinian

second of all the desperacy of deffending your home land is deffirent than stealing meat, u can get a job, there are homeless shelters etc.

In our quran we have 3 holy places , 2 in saudi arabia and one in palestine- so having a big mosque isnt what i am talking about.. infact spain has some of the most beutiful mosques too...

yes i too love my home land and i do not agree on what goes on what so ever war and terrirosm is very wrong and shouldnt be tolerrated - but honestly everyone on this thread-

canada might be your "home land" or maybe the US if an outside force came in and started trying to take it over by commiting cruel acts agains humanity.... wouldnt u want your land back and try to free it in any way possible?
    imo....

Yes, If handled in a mature manner, There is no problem with defending you home land.

But if you want to get the message across by blowing up other innocent people, Thats when the rest of the world steps in and says "Hey!! Stop the racism!" When acts like suicide bombings happen, It is usually directed at innocent people which then again turns to the human rights issue just like in Lebanon right now. When hamas or Hezbollah "claims responsibility" to those suicide bombings, It just proves their intentions were to take out a few jews and they have succeded, Thats when other countrys get pissed and say something is wrong with this crew that is claiming the lives of innocent people who also had familys just like the Lebanese, Palestinians or any other race for that matter.

No one would be picking Israels side if they were doing the same, Sure these other organizations might not be as rich as the Israelis, but that isnt a good enough reason to be committing hate crimes towards an entire race.

Also, i believe Israel gave that land to them in 'Palestine' but also told the Hamas and its Militants to Disarm, but they refused? Correct me if i'm wrong..

If Israel told these guys that "claimed responsibility" for a few suicide bombings to disarm but they refused, Then which other way are they going to stop them from claiming more attacks against its people? Take their word for it?

imo: Palestinian and Lebanese are the Innocent ones who have to suffer for Hamas and Hezbollah Hezbollahs mistakes.

[size=0.5]edit: I agree, Spain does have some beautiful mosques but i showed that one because it is in a muslim country with over 70 Million suni Muslims just like most Palestinian an Lebanese familys ive met.[/size]
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 07-27-2006 at 10:03 PM.

My Ride
    73 & 06 vette

Snoop,

Now this post makes sense no hatred is implied like in some of your other posts.
    Now correct if I am wrong but didn't Israeli back out of the countries they were occupying years ago?
    Then Hezbollah kept firing rockets into Israeli?
    Then Hezbollah went into Israeli killed and captured soldiers which started the current conflict?

If you keep poking and poking a dog eventually you are going to get bit.
    It is very sad that innocent people have to die on both sides especially over religion.
    Yes I was born and raised in Canada as well as 3 generations before me.
    But how I see the current conflict is not over land but religion and the hatred for the others religion.
    To me hating a whole group of people because of their beliefs or color is very wrong and should not be tolerated by anyone.

yah man same here yes i am against killing civilians of any race and religion, but i guess our people are just mad

people are looking at how we kill civilians when the civilian rate of death by israelis and the US is much larger. it is wrong on either side... israel did give some land to palestinians, a mall portion but they keep comming into it and abducting people, killing people on the streets and beating them, raping women and they evn attacked once durin a friday prayer so its their fault.

why do u think they blew up the UN peace keepers? they dont want peace or a sieze fire- and we want our land back thats all it is no matter how small it is.. itll always live in our hearts. but it is hate all over the world cuz u look and see onli muslims getting targeted

hmm i miss the good ol' days when people used to use swords and arrows.. army vs. army, the stronger one wins and no civilians involved

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

yah man same here yes i am against killing civilians of any race and religion, but i guess our people are just mad
    Agreed.

people are looking at how we kill civilians when the civilian rate of death by israelis and the US is much larger.
    Lots of supporters maybe? Terrorist flags hanging in places they shouldnt be.

Most Jewish soldiers arent even takin very seriously down there, usually someone trys to break the soldiers nose with a stone.

If i was a soldier and some fuck cut open my face with a rock, i wouldnt even think twice before i shot his stupid ass. But then again, thats me.

But then if i saw a quite person who cooperated throughout the encounter, I have no reason to shoot him.

it is wrong on either side... israel did give some land to palestinians, a mall portion but they keep comming into it and abducting people, killing people on the streets and beating them, raping women and they evn attacked once durin a friday prayer so its their fault.
    Women getting raped?

If so, that soldier is a disgrace to his nation. No better then a terrorist himself, imo.

People getting beat?

This goes back to the "if i was a soldier" thing again. I'd beat them too if they spit in my face or threw a huge rock at my head. If they cooperate with me, Ill cooperate with them... right?

People minding their own business walking their dog/shopping wouldnt get abducted. On the other hand, Some1 who was wearing the terrorist flag colors, protesting/throwing a rock at a soldier just might.

hmm i miss the good ol' days when people used to use swords and arrows.. army vs. army, the stronger one wins and no civilians involved

I wish, but these days terrorist want to play dirty by hiding amongst their own people they care about so much. There is no seperate battlefield for the 2 armys to go battle. Unfortunately, Its in and around civilians.

why do u think they blew up the UN peace keepers? they dont want peace or a sieze fire- and we want our land back thats all it is no matter how small it is.. itll always live in our hearts. but it is hate all over the world cuz u look and see onli muslims getting targeted

Seems like Hezbollah doesnt want peace.... Not Israel.

Its an old tactic used by other scum in the past...
    That would mean Hezbollah was purposely setting up near the UN post, he added. It's a tactic Maj.-Gen. MacKenzie, who was the first UN commander in Sarajevo during the Bosnia civil war, said he's seen in past international missions: Aside from UN posts, fighters would set up near hospitals, mosques and orphanages.
    refer here....
    http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...9-7f94d5fc6d50
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 07-28-2006 at 02:28 AM.

but it is hate all over the world cuz u look and see onli muslims getting targeted

After I figured out your terrible spelling, I figured out what you were trying to say.

The people bringing civilians into this are the pussy hezbollah who are hiding among the innocent people. Insurgents who have absolutely no regard for anyones life.

The problem over there (one of many) is that they hold no value in ANYONES life.. not even their own.

Those people are the diarrhea of the planet if you ask me. Well, even if you don't ask me, I'm telling you.

If the Hezbollah care so much about their people. Why are they using them as human shields?

Originally posted by sputnik
    If the Hezbollah care so much about their people. Why are they using them as human shields?
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    04 Acura TL

This whole conflict is unjustified and really quite childish. The fact that Israel moved in over a few kidnapped soldiers is ridiculous. From this it could be inferred that Canada should attack Israel because they killed our civilians, or move into Saudi Arabia because they have kidnapped or civilians before. Hezbollah was created as a result of the last Israeli invasion of Lebanon so Israel has essentially created this conflict as a result of past actions. I'm sure Hezbollah's tactics may be brutal (using civilians) but when up against an overpowering enemy, alternative tactics must be taken. As well, those comparing this to the holocaust need to go and read a history textbook as this is a brutally wrong statement. I'm not on anybody's side as both sides are wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast