Quantcast
So it begins.. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So it begins..

Default So it begins..

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/nation...-shooting.html

Will there be retaliation against American Muslims?

Time will tell.

My Ride
    92eg6, 88c-rex, 94ls, 904runner, 90dakota

there always is... does anyone else believe this bs going on in the middle east will eventually lead to a third world war??

My Ride
    has three pedals.

oh fuck we dont have time for this

Want my opinion?

(Too bad)

I'm glad Israel layed the fucking hammer on those assholes.

BAD MANNERS UNDERSTANDS BAD MANNERS

This is how it is done.

If you don't want your people kidnapped, you make a point of laying a viscious beating on your opponent to the point where they will no longer have the support of the people. Make it painful for them to even operate.

I see a lot of griping about how barbaric israel is being, but if you look close enough, they are responding effectively. Maybe those islamic extremist assholes will see the point.. I've had it with this stuff. Someone is putting an end to it and I am MORE than happy to see it.

It took a country in the middle east, to respond to another country in the middle east.

Collateral damage is a terrible thing, but that is war.

Please excuse more horrible language, but when I read on this subject, I got pretty aggro.
    Last edited by Safety Crew; 07-30-2006 at 03:52 PM.

Originally posted by h_s
    there always is... does anyone else believe this bs going on in the middle east will eventually lead to a third world war??
    I do.

Did anyone see the guy at chinook mall today holding a sign that said "Israel is not the problem, ISLAM IS"? I think that was pretty ballsy of him to do that, a bit out of line, but definitely stating his opinion.

Sure "Not all of them are like that", but a lot of them seem to be like that right now. The ones that aren't, aren't getting all the attention right now.

Originally posted by Safety Crew

If you don't want your people kidnapped

Those 2 israeli soldiers were in Lebanon, they didnt get kidnapped out of Israel.

And its sad to see that someone is so stupid that he has become what he hated the most, a murderer.

Originally posted by turbotrip

Those 2 israeli soldiers were in Lebanon, they didnt get kidnapped out of Israel.

And its sad to see that someone is so stupid that he has become what he hated the most, a murderer.
    They were kidnapped. These kidnappings have been going on for a long time. Remember those guys that had their heads cut off?

This in my opinion is the answer. It's a painful one, but a brutally necessary one if those extremists are ever going to learn. Success at all costs.

My Ride
    73 & 06 vette

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5171616.stm

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/07/25/D8J37I5O1.html

http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Pa...sd&ID=SP121106

Of course you could always get your info from sources like this
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/israeli_solders.html

I think he realize a need for effective measure, and fulfilled it. About time. Calling him a murderer is definitely up for debate. Those islamic extremists are murderers. Credit them with the civilian loss, they are the ones who caused this.

I think he realize a need for effective measure, and fulfilled it. About time. Calling him a murderer is definitely up for debate. Those islamic extremists are murderers. Credit them with the civilian loss, they are the ones who caused this.
    About time? So you think it was right for this guy to go into the jewish center and open fire on random civilians? Killing a jewish civillian and wounding many others does not make him a murderer?

About time? So you think it was right for this guy to go into the jewish center and open fire on random civilians? Killing a jewish civillian and wounding many others does not make him a murderer?
    Oh shit no. Absolutely not. Way wrong. Sorry. I was referring to the Israeli government/leader. MY bad. Hell NO.

I am pretty sure they were in Israel and Hezbolah crossed into Israel to attack them...

^thats what i thought too, but then i read it on BBC that they were actually in Lebanon, but i cant find the link now, and there are many other news stations (excluding american) that said the same thing

Calling him a murderer is definitely up for debate. Those islamic extremists are murderers. Credit them with the civilian loss, they are the ones who caused this.
    Both groups are murderers. If someone stabs you and you shoot them in the head who is the murderer? Even if hezbollah caused the attack, the Israelis are still murderers too.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:31 AM.

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    What does Hezbollah or Israel have to do with some poor lady working in an office in Seattle???
    Well, an angry Arab guy figured that by attempting a hostage taking, that somehow all of the US weaponry could be negotiated out of the middle east.

Apparently this did not work for him.

If someone stabs me, and I shoot them, I am not a murderer, I am simply increasing my chances of surviving as well as ending the threat. Shooting him twice as well as his angry friend who also has a knife further ensures that they will not attack me anymore..

My Ride
    73 & 06 vette

Both groups are murderers. If someone stabs you and you shoot them in the head who is the murderer? Even if hezbollah caused the attack, the Israelis are still murderers too.
    Last time I checked thats called self defense and justifiable!!!

My Ride
    02 RSX Type-s

Originally posted by collectskulls

Last time I checked thats called self defense and justifiable!!!

last time i checked also
    Originally posted by DeeK
    Fat girls need love too, they just have to pay for it.

I don't know how many of you watched the documentary posted in the other thread, but if you guys both agree that retaliation is ok, it seems to me that Israel is the one who keeps invading other countries and causing these retaliations, which according to you guys is justifiable.
    Originally posted by rage2
    #1: don't ever question me.

Toma u jump right onto the anti israeli bandwagon.

U ask will there be retaliation.
    u don't condem this at all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast