Quantcast
Anyone Know When The SoundsAround Big Four Sale Will Be? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Know When The SoundsAround Big Four Sale Will Be?

Default Anyone Know When The SoundsAround Big Four Sale Will Be?

I guess the question is are they having it again this year. I went 2 years ago and was just baffled by the amazing low prices and would like to go back this year to purchase some subs and amps and speakers. I do believe it was at the big four building when I went. So if you have heard or known when it/if shes gonna happen, I'd appreciate any info I could get my hands on cause I don't want to miss it. Thanks.

My Ride
    ShitBox Rustbucket

usually around sept

My Ride
    Eclipse

Sept 11th
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    2001 BMW 320i

September....

My Ride
    BOOSTED

Originally posted by Kobe
    Sept 11th
    9/11???

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by Kobe
    Sept 11th
    Can't be the 11th. It's always on a Saturday.

are you sure it always on saturyda??/

my friends bought a lot of car audio one year and i remember it was after school that they went...

My Ride
    Axis powers

do they mail this out? i'll have to change my address then
    Sig nuked by mod.

It's always a friday sat sun. Friday for vip ppl (pretty much anyone) and sat sun for normies.

It's sometime first or second week of september you will not miss the ads and stuff so don't worry.

Gone last 4 years. Always something worthy of buying even if its a 20 dollar cordless phone. hah

My Ride
    Ford F-150

I talked to some guy at Soundsaround he said that their not suppose to tell anyone but it's starts on the 9th of Sept but it will be in stores this year.

Yeah you can usually go to the stores before the event takes place and a lot of times they will give you the same prices as what they have advertised in the flyer.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by scotty_69
    I talked to some guy at Soundsaround he said that their not suppose to tell anyone but it's starts on the 9th of Sept but it will be in stores this year.
    Its always the 2nd weekend of september. I don't see how they are "not supposed to tell anyone" when its well known when it is.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    300 Limited

Hm, so whats with this event? Are there actual savings on stuff?(their highly overpriced stuff) or is it a "sale" on products to finally come around to their normal price?:P
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.

It isn't being held in the Big Four building this year - ONLY in stores.
    '04 Tacoma Double Cab

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

yes. good deals.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    '06 Vibe

I was there today and was basically told that the prices on the merchandise they currently have in store will not change. The only extra deals they have will be on a few items they bring in.

My Ride
    300 Limited

^^ Is this true?
    I was interested in picking up several components, but I was interested in some of the products they have in stock right now.
    From past experiences, was it *the discounts/deals* on all(or most of the products?) or just on some?
    Can someone please say for sure when this event is taking place?
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.

My Ride
    '06 Vibe

This is what the guy working there told us. You might want to check with them to confirm though incase he didn't know what he was talking about. But I'm not going to bother going anymore.

Then hopefully visions goes all out...

I don't have all the answers, but from my experience, here is what I have found. For sales like this, they will talk to suppliers, and buy a large quantity of a certain item, that is usually an older, discontinued model. Because it is old, and the supplier wants to get rid of it, they will sell it at a lower price, and sometimes a lesser warranty. You CAN get a good deal, but not everything is a good deal. Just be aware of regular prices, and current model numbers. Everyone in the Audio industry gets offers from suppliers all the time, we just choose not to buy them all, becuase we don't want a bunch of old B-stock product, that is not up to current standards.

As for the date of the sale, Whenever it is, the week before the sale, THE CAR SALON will try to match any advertised prices.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast