Quantcast
30 kids slaughtered... UN expresses "Shock" - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: 30 kids slaughtered... UN expresses "Shock"

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by TyrannicTBagger

For israel being so docile for so long, to finally respond to a piggish group of filth and get shit for it, is absurd to me.
    hahahahahahahaa

Israel docile for so long.... hahahahaha
    show me a period in the last 40 years Israel has been "docile" lol

Drooler

Originally posted by Toma

hahahahahahahaa

Israel docile for so long.... hahahahaha
    show me a period in the last 40 years Israel has been "docile" lol

Drooler
    In the last 40 years they have been responsive and reactive, not antagonistic and invasive. This has been coming for a long time, face it, accept it and things will be easier on your arteries.

My Ride
    Acura TL 6MT SH-AWD

In the last 40 years they have been responsive and reactive, not antagonistic and invasive. This has been coming for a long time, face it, accept it and things will be easier on your arteries.
    So invading, and illegally occupying for 40 years means responsive.

All I am saying is check it out on your own without any preconceived notions.

Check all the recent UN Resolutions condemning Israel. Including the original 1967 resolution.

Over 100 countries have proclaimed Israel's occupation of Palestine as "illegal", and as a root cause for all hostilities in the region for the last 30+ years.

There is a lot of truth to the statement " the Jews own the media" While I condemn anything negative against a people. I sure as hell think Israel controls the Middle East media.

The US has a lot invested in Israel as a foothold into The middle East oil reserve, to allow negative publicity to be heard by their people.

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The UN General Assembly condemned attacks against

Palestinian and Israeli civilians and demanded an immediate end to Israeli incursions

in the West Bank and all acts of violence, incitement and destruction.

The resolution, which is not legally binding, was approved 114-4 with 11 abstentions at

the end of a daylong debate in which Israel's occupation — and recent reoccupation —

of West Bank cities was denounced by many countries in Asia, Africa and the Mideast.

The resolution got the support of the European Union but not the United States, Micronesia,

the Marshall Islands and Israel.

The resolution was called by Israel’s deputy UN ambassador, Aaron Jacob as “one-sided

and he accused the General Assembly of ignoring the reality of a relentless Palestinian

suicide campaign.

For US Ambassador Jonh Negroponte explained that the session should begun by

condemning terrorist organizations such as Hamas. According to him Hamas wants to

sabotage any effort to achieve Arab-Israeli peace.

For israel being so docile for so long, to finally respond to a piggish group of filth and get shit for it, is absurd to me.

that made my fucking sig!

Originally posted by dericer

So invading, and illegally occupying for 40 years means responsive.

Check all the recent UN Resolutions condemning Israel. Including the original 1967 resolution.

There is a lot of truth to the statement " the Jews own the media" While I condemn anything negative against a people. I sure as hell think Israel controls the Middle East media.

The US has a lot invested in Israel as a foothold into The middle East oil reserve, to allow negative publicity to be heard by their people.

You are rocking the tin hat? I thought it was only that toma guy. Oh well.

So Israel is given LAND

Following World War II, the British withdrew from their mandate of Palestine, and the UN partitioned the area into Arab and Jewish states, an arrangement rejected by the Arabs. Subsequently, the Israelis defeated the Arabs in a series of wars without ending the deep tensions between the two sides. The territories occupied by Israel since the 1967 war are not included in the Israel country profile, unless otherwise noted. On 25 April 1982, Israel withdrew from the Sinai pursuant to the 1979 Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty. Israel and Palestinian officials signed on 13 September 1993 a Declaration of Principles (also known as the "Oslo Accords") guiding an interim period of Palestinian self-rule. Outstanding territorial and other disputes with Jordan were resolved in the 26 October 1994 Israel-Jordan Treaty of Peace. In addition, on 25 May 2000, Israel withdrew unilaterally from southern Lebanon, which it had occupied since 1982. In keeping with the framework established at the Madrid Conference in October 1991, bilateral negotiations were conducted between Israel and Palestinian representatives and Syria to achieve a permanent settlement. In April 2003, US President BUSH, working in conjunction with the EU, UN, and Russia - the "Quartet" - took the lead in laying out a roadmap to a final settlement of the conflict by 2005, based on reciprocal steps by the two parties leading to two states, Israel and a democratic Palestine. However, progress toward a permanent status agreement was undermined by Palestinian-Israeli violence between September 2000 and February 2005. An agreement reached at Sharm al-Sheikh in February 2005 significantly reduced the violence. The election in January 2005 of Mahmud ABBAS as the new Palestinian leader following the November 2004 death of Yasir ARAFAT, the formation of a Likud-Labor-United Torah Judaism coalition government in January 2005, and the successful Israeli disengagement from the Gaza Strip (August-September 2005), presented an opportunity for a renewed peace effort. However, internal Israeli political events between October and December 2005 have destabilized the political situation and forced early elections, scheduled for March 2006.
    This entire article here proves that you are a presumptious pen 15. The UN itself gave the Jewish that land and you are saying they invaded the whole area.

The reason people like you and Toma and the lot of meatballs sitting in that camp don't understand our position on this issue, is simply because you have NONE of your facts in order.

So, I basically just won this debate... and now I am going to eat breakfast.

-Thanks.
    Last edited by TyrannicTBagger; 08-03-2006 at 06:43 AM.

My Ride
    Acura TL 6MT SH-AWD

You are rocking the tin hat? I thought it was only that toma guy. Oh well.

So Israel is given LAND

This entire article here proves that you are a presumptious pen 15. The UN itself gave the Jewish that land and you are saying they invaded the whole area.

The reason people like you and Toma and the lot of meatballs sitting in that camp don't understand our position on this issue, is simply because you have NONE of your facts in order.

So, I basically just won this debate... and now I am going to eat breakfast.

-Thanks.
    Congratulations on being able to sum up the "truth" about Israel's existance in 1 paragraph.

Although it did fail to mention Israel's expansionist viewpoints including the fact they've expanded their borders by over 200% through war in the last 20 years.

Maybe instead of just flagerantly dismissing my viewpoint, maybe you should try to disprove it?

Congratulations on being able to sum up the "truth" about Israel's existance in 1 paragraph.

Although it did fail to mention Israel's expansionist viewpoints including the fact they've expanded their borders by over 200% through war in the last 20 years.

Maybe instead of just flagerantly dismissing my viewpoint, maybe you should try to disprove it?
    Can I go to sleep first? I did disprove what you initially stated. You now mentioned expansion. Will continue when rested.

Originally posted by umreeka91

that made my fucking sig!
    Sweet

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Congratulations on being able to sum up the truth about Israel's existance in 1 paragraph.

Maybe instead of just flagerantly dismissing my viewpoint, maybe you should try to disprove it? [/B]

People are really missing the point.

Immigration has happened allll over this planet, Just certain Extremist controlling groups dont accept that idea of the jews moving into "their" land...

Hello? Did you forget how many jews Hitler took out in Europe? Hence the very good reason they immigrated to the Palestine area. Cant everyone just live in peace?

All because of Hitlers buddy, Amin Al-Husseini who brought over the "Anti-Jew" idea to Palestine in the early 1900's to start the a Legacy of hate towards Jewish people.

"Oh No!! Huge group of Jews came over and TOOK-over our land, Must kill 'em all!!"

Stfu, No one "took-over" shit!!, They had to flee Europe because of Hitler's intent to wipe 'em all out! and since they couldnt go to the Moon.. Huge population arrived in the Middle east shortly after the holocaust which was perfectly normal until AMIN AL-HUSSEINI arrived with the "Lessons" he learned from his good ol' buddy Hitler to terrorize the jews living in the M.E now.

Refer to this thread, I still dont see any Terrorist-Sympathizing posts.....
    http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=140692

Should me and my ancestors GTFO of Canada because we immigrants took it over from the Native people?

Although, i do agree that the greedy Jewish Govt does need to provide benifits for the original people like we Canadians are doing to the natives here, Not treat them like shit an trap them indoors like the Jewish Military has been doing for the past 30 yrs to Palestinians BECAUSE of their so-called "leaders" who claimed responsibility for a FEW terrorist acts now. Afterall, how do you get to this corrupt govt if you cant enter their land?

Read people, Dont be lazy. You might learn a couple new things

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

Default Re: Re: Re: 30 kids slaughtered... UN expresses "Shock"

Originally posted by knowtheledge

Israel has broken every rule of war too i.e international law and gevena conventions. Anyway Hizballah apparently sunk another naval ship carrying 53 sailors today good on them. Compare the amount of civilians killed by Israel and Hizballah....the facts speak for themselves. I dont understand how they can be called a terrorist organziation if they are fighting in their own country.

My Ride
    1992.5 Toyota Supra Turbo US Model with Toyota Nav

Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

People are really missing the point.

Immigration has happened allll over this planet, Just certain Extremist controlling groups dont accept that idea of the jews moving into "their" land...

Hello? Did you forget how many jews Hitler took out in Europe? Hence the very good reason they immigrated to the Palestine area. Cant everyone just live in peace?

All because of Hitlers buddy, Amin Al-Husseini who brought over the "Anti-Jew" idea to Palestine in the early 1900's to start the a Legacy of hate towards Jewish people.

"Oh No!! Huge group of Jews came over and TOOK-over our land, Must kill 'em all!!"

Stfu, No one "took-over" shit!!, They had to flee Europe because of Hitler's intent to wipe 'em all out! and since they couldnt go to the Moon.. Huge population arrived in the Middle east shortly after the holocaust which was perfectly normal until AMIN AL-HUSSEINI arrived with the "Lessons" he learned from his good ol' buddy Hitler to terrorize the jews living in the M.E now.

Refer to this thread, I still dont see any Terrorist-Sympathizing posts.....
    http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=140692

Should me and my ancestors GTFO of Canada because we immigrants took it over from the Native people?

Although, i do agree that the greedy Jewish Govt does need to provide benifits for the original people like we Canadians are doing to the natives here, Not treat them like shit an trap them indoors like the Jewish Military has been doing for the past 30 yrs to Palestinians BECAUSE of their so-called "leaders" who claimed responsibility for a FEW terrorist acts now. Afterall, how do you get to this corrupt govt if you cant enter their land?

Read people, Dont be lazy. You might learn a couple new things

are you really a moslem?

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by CalgarySupra

are you really a moslem?

Yes i'm a more modernized/civilized Muslim*** then SOME, not Moslem.

Did you read anything i posted before you had to post more garbage? I just happen to be a Muslim that can co-exist with a jew if i saw one. People on beyond make it sound like a jew and a muslim should not even be in the same fuckin room as one another, resort to violence Immediately!!

btw: Amin Al-Husseini was a corrupt officer under the Ottoman Empire in Smyrna who had strong ties with Hitler, Husseini also happen take part in the Raping/Robbing/Murdering of Armenians in the "Armenian-Genocide". This mans name isnt even brought up in Turkey because of his disgrace.

In 2006, There are over 70 million muslims living with Armenians/Jews/Christians who all share equal rights as Turks in what use to be "The Ottoman Empire".

I think you should ask them ALLLLL that question, "are you really a Muslim?"
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 08-03-2006 at 07:10 PM.

My Ride
    TOPLESS 64 IMPALA /2004 SALEEN S281 SC / 2007 Z06

big turk

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by tapout
    big turk

hahahahha, you should try real "lokum" (purple soft candy inside), You can find it at "Hage's" in Trans-canada mall, Or any other Arabic store for that matter. lol
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 08-03-2006 at 09:01 PM.

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

can i see a reference for the israeli ship sunk today, im not seeing it on any news websites! cheers!

My Ride
    73 & 06 vette

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

Originally posted by collectskulls
    http://www.break.com/movies/what_rea...pallywood.html
    Firstly i would like to say that the Palestinians have 100% legitimacy to attack millitary checkpoints, the settlements have been rendered ILLEGAL by the geneva convention!

secondly, in your doc, as the Narrator says "we see three men apparently under fire........"

look at the right of the road, to the right of the injured guy..you can see a gunshot bounce off the road!
    Last edited by AcuraTl; 08-03-2006 at 09:50 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4