Quantcast
It sucks to be Hizballah! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It sucks to be Hizballah!

Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

a very good example mentioned by another beyonder....

-its like Natives here going after us Canadians and telling us GTFO and portraying that msg through violent acts against the Govt and its people...

They would get their ass put in jail so fast you wouldnt believe it.

If they were Armed and Dangerous like hezballah is? Then they might even be shot an killed if they decide to point that weapon at Cop or Soldier.

Its not fair right? Afterall, this is their land and We are not the original people. Do you realize what a mess the world would be if most people thought like you?
    you are forgetting that natives are not slaughtered like cows, and repeatedly harassed without reason. Plus, the natives get an insane amount of money from the government. If Palestinians were given this same treatment they wouldnt be complaining either.

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

Originally posted by turbotrip

you are forgetting that natives are not slaughtered like cows, and repeatedly harassed without reason. Plus, the natives get an insane amount of money from the government. If Palestinians were given this same treatment they wouldnt be complaining either.

thats true... but israel wants the arabs out with nothing just killed gone u know? theres nothing anyone can do we can sit here and fight about it and yell and whatever but that wont change whats going on right?

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by redline_13000
    tyler,
    you must not be very sophisticated to be posting what you are, plus you are very mis-informed. you are saying hezbollah is at fault, well lets go through the history of this little war. hezbollah was capturing those soldiers BECUASE of the land that was taken from them in the past,
    Refer to Native example.

they captured 2 whole soldiers. while israel captured a sickening amount, 100's of lebanese.
    Captured? as in kidnapping? Most of those 100's are rebels who support Hezbollah. Standing up to soldiers and authority trying to show 'em how big their balls are. They are gettin taking into custody very similiar to.......

IF the Natives of Canada were strapped with Weapons, such as Guns or Explosives committing drive-by shootings or Suicide bombings against us Canadians, telling us to "GTFO!!, you took over my land!!"

tell me that the ratio of lebs to israelis is 750 lebs per 1 israeli?
    Due to Hezbollah's so called "defense", If you ask me, they didnt defend shit. Intsead, they used civilians as shields.

.. anyways, moving along. your saying that this war is because of irans noncompliance with the nuclear program set at the G8. what a crock. the USA is starting this war, they are backing israel, and telling israel that they dont have to worry, so israel is bombing whatever they want, wherever they want. think about this, hezbollah has killed how many innocents?.. 10?.. 20?.. your saying 4 damn israeli sailors were killed by one hezbollah bomb .. woopteedoo.. how about the 65 women and children killed by those israelis bomb. they are targeting these women and children because they can, because of good ol' uncle sam, and the worlds stage agrees with this terrorism mumbo-jumbo created by the Bush administration.
    That last sentence discredits your whole post.

I can name you a Muslim Country only 400km away from Lebanon that has went through the "terrorist mumbo-jumbo" as you call it. WITHOUT the help of Bush Administration. These "terrorists" were also supplied by Iran.

They dealt with the Terrorist group on their own for two Decades, Now the Leader is serving Life-Imprisonment on a Prison-Island.

This punk:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4543283.stm
    and..
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/281302.stm

Also, this Country suffered 30, 000 Innocent deaths through out the Terrorist Stage. The deaths including Soldiers, Men, Women, Children, Teachers, Doctors.. you name it.

-Remember "Supporters" for Terrorists go under the "innocent" catagory too.

now tell me how many bombs hezbollah had sent before or after that capturing of the 2 iraelis?.. thats what i thought.. who started this war?.. as well, you think your precious israelis are innocent, saying that they only want to be left alone and want peace... i dont believe this for a minute, israel is trying to be a mini-usa, bombing instead of negotiating.
    israel is trying to be a mini-usa, bombing instead of negotiating???

Mini-Usa? Hahahha because they dont want to be harassed by criminals? You do NOT negotiate with criminals. I dont see the Canadian govt negotiating with Hells Angels...

they throw some 100's of bombs and after hezbollah retaliates, they call for a state of emergency.. israel are cowards. they will be defeated, and should not be helped in this war. also, what defines a terrorist in your world?.. hezbollah is trying to keep what sovereignty their country has, and is willing to die for their country. George W has created this image that every muslim organization that stands up to him with force is a terrorist organisation.. and stupid people like you defend this ideal. you and him should be slapped and spit on, but he has bodyguards and shelter in his big white house.. you another computer warrior, you should think before you talk, and research a little bit of both sides of the story, before you take a side. plus learn how to spell HEZBOLLAH , once this war is over, you wont make that same mistake.... [/B]
    Bush didnt create an "image". i can name you a few other Arab countrys who also dont negotiate with Terrorists. You are the one Mis-Informed. Ive researched BOTH sides and in my eyes i see Hizbollah as criminals who need to be locked up or killed. Locked up for anyone who supports them.

Isnt my example up at the top of this post, 30, 000 Innocent people alot more then a few hundred lebs. are Lebs more valuable or something? Dont forget, Most of that 30, 000 are Muslim(sunni).

Btw: You should also take off your Tin-Foil hat.
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 08-02-2006 at 04:01 AM.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

If a bunch of Natives had the "connections" to military equipment, I'm sure there would be a few angry Tribes struggling for independence through the means of Terrorism too.

imo, If you illegally occupy someone elses land, It should be mandatory to provide benifits to the "natives" of the land. Israel on the other hand is NOT providing anything. Just isolating Palestinians from their normal life, which i find very wrong.

The Palestinian problem is alot more complex then the Lebanese imo, The Terrorist Govt (Hamas) of Palestine was elected through the people. Hizbollah was not elected by anyone. There are lots of supporters but they are not officially part of the Govt unlike Hamas.

Lebanon just needs another progressive minded person like Hariri again when all this is over. Hopefully the next intelligent person wont be assassinated by Syria.

-Not another Terrorist Organization funded by Syria to run the Country.

Its really sad the power Syria has over Lebanon. So many Progressive Leaders just assassinated...
    http://lebaneselobby.org/Terror/Syri...20Lebanese.htm
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 08-02-2006 at 03:40 PM.

My Ride
    impreza

Originally posted by Tyler883
    The G8 was expected to concentrate heavily on Iran's refusal to comply with demands to curtail its nuclear program. A wider Mideast crisis, provoked by Iran's Hezbollah proxies, has now moved to the top of the G8 agenda, thus relieving some of the pressure on Iran.
    Want to talk about a double standard? Why is Iran being singled out by the USA for their nuclear program.

Iran has signed the NPT (Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty). This permits member states to pursue peaceful uses of nuclear technology, as Iran's government claims it is doing. Signing the NPT also subjects the country to inspections by the International Atomci Energy Agency.

Countries that haven't signed the NPT:

-Israel
    -Pakistan
    -India

Countries that are in violation of the NPT:

-USA

Israel has continued to refuse to sign the NPT. They have an undeclared nuclear arsenal.

Pakistan is an unstable military regime, that could easily turn from a nuclear armed US ally, to a nuclear armed US enemy.

India is rewarded for not signing the NPT. The US assists their civilian nuclear program, an act that is undermining nonproliferation efforts and the treaty itself.

By signing the NPT nuclear states are required to dismantle and liquidate their own weapons system. Instead the US has been developing new generation nukes, violating the treaty it claims to be defending.

Anyone see a double standard?

Originally posted by M_K_3
    now tell me how many guys from hezballah got killed?
    Hopefully every single last one of them. Those disgusting apes need to be cleaned off of the earth.

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

According to the Council on Foreign Relations, the Hezbollah:

is a Lebanese umbrella organization of radical Islamic Shiite groups and organizations. It opposes the West, seeks to create a Muslim fundamentalist state modeled on Iran, and is a bitter foe of Israel. Hezbollah, whose name means "party of God," is a terrorist group believed responsible for nearly 200 attacks since 1982 that have killed more than 8000 people, mostly women and children.

Hezbollah and its affiliates have planned or been linked to a lengthy series of terrorist attacks against the United States, Israel, and other Western targets. These attacks include:

* a series of kidnappings of Westerners in Lebanon, including several Americans, in the 1980s;
    * the suicide truck bombings that killed more than 200 U.S. Marines at their barracks in Beirut, Lebanon, in 1983;
    * the 1985 hijacking of TWA flight 847, which featured the famous footage of the plane?s pilot leaning out of the cockpit with a gun to his head;
    * and two major 1990s attacks on Jewish targets in Argentina - the 1992 bombing of the Israeli Embassy (killing twenty-nine) and the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center (killing ninety-five)

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tyler883
    [B] is a terrorist group believed responsible for nearly 200 attacks since 1982 that have killed more than 8000 people, mostly women and children.
    [QUOTE]

ok now tell me how many people the jews have killed? dont fuckin think like hezbollah is a terrorist group look at the jews they bomb countries that have nothing man hezbollah is amazin they are the only one that would fight the jews... and Long live hezbollah.. but all in all i hope it all stops no point in fightin

My Ride
    a wrx.

Guys, Tyler is not a jew, he's simply an avid watcher of CNN.

My Ride
    335i

Israelis are as much terrorists as hezbollah is. The only difference is that North America is allied with Israel, so the puppets here who watch CNN see the Hezbollah fighters as terrorists. As far as i'm concerned, the bigger terrorists are those who have bombarded a sovereign state into complete destruction, claiming thousands of casualties in the process. Hezbollah is Lebanon's only saving grace right now.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    Acura TL 6MT SH-AWD

Objectively speaking. Both sides are wrong.

This hatred is timeless, and if is weren't for outsider interference I believe peace would have been more achievable.

With the Western world picking the Middle East as the world's stage right now, and alliances being made. There are no reason's for either side to even attempt at peace right now since war is always profitable.

I personally say when the O&G dries up, we stop supporting any M.E. country and let them go at it.

Who comes out on top we recognize as the official nation.

It's a inhumane idea, but what going on now isn't exactly humane either.

Does anyone know where I can find some jew-y toys for an infant?

My Ride
    Acura TL 6MT SH-AWD

Originally posted by szw
    That's right, start the blind racist hating early.......before it's too late and they develop their own opinions.

My Ride
    TOPLESS 64 IMPALA /2004 SALEEN S281 SC / 2007 Z06

Originally posted by dericer

That's right, start the blind racist hating early.......before it's too late and they develop their own opinions.

My Ride
    06 civic coupe EX

"those F****** jews! they're the cause of all the wars in the world!!"

if mel says it, it's gotta be true??
    You drive a manual, you only steer an automatic!

My Ride
    TOPLESS 64 IMPALA /2004 SALEEN S281 SC / 2007 Z06

Originally posted by Hanzo
    "those F****** jews! they're the cause of all the wars in the world!!"

if mel says it, it's gotta be true??
    Thats wrong there is bad people in every race.

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    Guys, Tyler is not a jew, he's simply an avid watcher of CNN.

Originally posted by szw

Wow , if i start seeing true racist comments , im pressing the ban button... Argueing about shit is completely fine , but if you start pulling out the racist shit ... your out.

Round 2.... Fight.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

you are forgetting that natives are not slaughtered like cows, and repeatedly harassed without reason.
    Yes they were, right here in Canada too. In Newfoundland there was a reward givin by the French for every Beothuk head brought in, and by 1827 there was not a single one left. It was from the Beothuk tribe that we get the term "red man" as they used ochre to paint themselves all red.

And what is this about Hizbollah being for the good of Lebanese? Maybe for the good of some Syria-appreciating Shia, but the christians, druze, and sunnis have had less than friendly relations with hizbollah. Let's not forget that it was the Syrians (friends of hizbollah) who assasinated president Hariri earlier this year. Was that also for the good of all the lebanese who voted him in? It's not like the Lebanese were good at getting along before, or am I mistaken about the 15 year civil war?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast