Quantcast
It sucks to be Hizballah! - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: It sucks to be Hizballah!

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Hizballah is destroying Lebanon.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:23 AM.

My Ride
    89 Colt Turbo

americano tv inaccurato.......
    HEZBOLLAH is defending, israeli is on the offensive
    whos the agresser?.......if a supernation like usa back up HEZBOLLAH israeli will be gone..... HEZBOLLAH tatics r diffrent then waht solduers r use too......not to mention both sides have diffrent moral,ones fight for there country,other is keep slaves as slaves?

not matter waht we alll say we can agree taht shit happens,deal with it..... as long as the us is involved no nogeations will take place.....and fuck UN is more worthless then ever, fcukin do sumrhing UN

My Ride
    91 Mr2 Turbo

So everyone knows its not Hizballah, its Hezbollah which means "Party of God".. Better to learn the correct spelling when focusing on such a terrorist group.

Originally posted by Frosty66
    So everyone knows its not Hizballah, its Hezbollah which means "Party of God".. Better to learn the correct spelling when focusing on such a terrorist group.
    I'm pretty sure people spell it wrong on purpose.

if hezbollah weren't a bunch of cowards who hide amongst women and children, so they have something to show the world when they get attacked, it wouldn tbe an issue.. they just use these "innocent civilians" as sheilds, then when attacked and people get killed, they go "oh look who they killed".. cowards plain and simple, they even pretend to be these "innocent civilians" when they are found, they try to blend in and hide, rather than fight as the brave men they claim to be.. fuk em'

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:22 AM.

My Ride
    89 Colt Turbo

there oraganization not an army, you keep callin them a coward, say me and 10 friends where looking to kick the shit out of 1 person,and that person knew,wouldn't he hide and blend in between the surrounds....its tatics deal with it.........vietnam used the same tatic, did they not win?

My Ride
    WRX, Audi A4 Avant

Originally posted by Slashin_
    there oraganization not an army, you keep callin them a coward, say me and 10 friends where looking to kick the shit out of 1 person,and that person knew,wouldn't he hide and blend in between the surrounds....its tatics deal with it.........vietnam used the same tatic, did they not win?
    Tactics to use innocents as collateral damage? lmao, you dumbass. FIrst of all, these so called hezbollah are cowards because they don't give a shit about civilians. You may as well call them murderers, since it's them israel is bombing.

second, if 10 friends were looking to kick the shit out of you, i guess these 10 guys will have the kick the shit of everyone to find you. Hell they'll kick the shit out of your mom and your little sister, or someone else's baby just to kick your ass. That sounds like good tactics huh? moron. Why waste lives of innocents when they have nothing to do with your conflict?

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Originally posted by Slashin_
    so what did the vietnamese people win?

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

PROPHET MUHAMMAD'S TREATY WITH JEWS (622 C.E.)

The Treaty between Muslims, non-Muslim Arabs and Jews of Medina was put in writing and ratified by all parties. It has been preserved by the historians. The document referred Muhammad (pbuh) as the Prophet and Messenger of God but it was understood that the Jews did not have to recognize him as such for their own religious reasons. The major parts of the document were:

“In the name of Allah (The One True God) the Compassionate, the Merciful. This is a document from Muhammad, the Prophet, governing the relation between the Believers from among the Qurayshites (i.e., Emigrants from Mecca) and Yathribites (i.e., the residents of Medina) and those who followed them and joined them and strived with them. They form one and the same community as against the rest of men.

“No Believer shall oppose the client of another Believer. Whosoever is rebellious, or seeks to spread injustice, enmity or sedition among the Believers, the hand of every man shall be against him, even if he be a son of one of them. A Believer shall not kill a Believer in retaliation of an unbeliever, nor shall he help an unbeliever against a Believer.

“Whosoever among the Jews follows us shall have help and equality; they shall not be injured nor shall any enemy be aided against them.... No separate peace will be made when the Believers are fighting in the way of Allah.... The Believers shall avenge the blood of one another shed in the way of Allah ....Whosoever kills a Believer wrongfully shall be liable to retaliation; all the Believers shall be against him as one man and they are bound to take action against him.

“The Jews shall contribute (to the cost of war) with the Believers so long as they are at war with a common enemy. The Jews of Banu Najjar, Banu al-Harith, Banu Sa'idah, Banu Jusham, Banu al-Aws, Banu Tha'labah, Jafnah, and Banu al-Shutaybah enjoy the same rights and priviledges as the Jews of Banu Aws.

“The Jews shall maintain their own religion and the Muslims theirs. Loyalty is a protection against treachery. The close friends of Jews are as themselves. None of them shall go out on a military expedition except with the permission of Muhammad, but he shall not be prevented from taking revenge for a wound.

“The Jews shall be responsible for their expenses and the Believers for theirs. Each, if attacked, shall come to the assistance of the other.

“The valley of Yathrib (Medina) shall be sacred and inviolable for all that join this Treaty. Strangers, under protection, shall be treated on the same ground as their protectors; but no stranger shall be taken under protection except with consent of his tribe....No woman shall be taken under protection without the consent of her family.

Arab dies saving drowning Jew

[size=0.5]
    August 12, 2000, 02:53 AM
    TIBERIAS (IPS)

- When Omri Jada, a 25-year old Palestinian drove off last Friday to the Sea of Galilee for a break from the August heat, no one here realised it would be the last they would see of the likeable, hard-working young man.
    Instead of having Omri back in their midst day, his relatives were kissing and hugging Giorgy Labtif, the six year old Jewish child whom Omri had saved from drowning, sacrificing his life in the process.

Omri died early Monday, last week, in a hospital in the northern city of Tiberias, where he was taken after washing up on the beach unconscious Saturday.

The trading of places in death comes at a time of heightened sensitivity in Palestinian-Jewish relations due, in part, to anti-Arab racist remarks made Saturday by Israel's most powerful rabbi, Ovadia Yosef. The rabbi said, among other things, that all Palestinians are "snakes" and that God regretted creating Arabs.

Sipping watery coffee from tiny cups, many of the dozens of mourners in Omri's village of Habla, 20 kilometers northeast of Tel Aviv, interpreted Omri's death as a rejoinder to the rabbi.

"This is an answer to Yosef," said Omri's father, Abdel-Halim. "A snake kills a human being. My son saved a human being."
    [/size]

Arab saves Jewish bomb victim
    [size=0.5]
    http://www.newsday.com/ap/international/ap892.htm

AP International - 04/23/2001

Arab Visits Jewish Boy He Saved

| AP-NY-04-23-01 2045EDT by KEVIN WACK, Associated Press Writer KFAR SABA, Israel (AP) --

Michael Milman, a Jewish 14-year-old, lay bleeding on the street after an Arab suicide bomber blew himself up in a crowd of Israelis. Moawiya Kabha, an Arab ambulance driver on duty nearby, rushed to the scene, gathered the unconscious bleeding boy in his arms and delivered him to the hospital emergency room Sunday -- just in the nick of time. ''The doctors said one more minute and he would have lost all his blood,'' said Kabha, 24. It wasn't even the first time he has saved a Jewish child.

Three weeks ago, he rescued a badly injured Israeli youngster after another Palestinian suicide bombing. On Monday, Milman's parents welcomed Kabha at the hospital where their son was recovering in the intensive care unit. ''We are all human and we have to treat each other with respect,'' Kabha said. ''There is no Jewish and Muslim. There are only people.'' An Israeli doctor, Mario Goldin, 53, was killed in the blast and 50 others wounded. Milman, who was nearest to the suicide attacker, was the only one seriously wounded. The Islamic extremist group Hamas took responsibility for the attack, identifying the bomber as an 18-year-old from the West Bank city of Nablus. Kabha, an Israeli Arab, lives in a village north of Tel Aviv. Arabs make up about one-sixth of Israel's population.[/size]

Read more examples of true heroes:
    http://www.jews-for-allah.org/history-of-love
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 08-04-2006 at 08:36 PM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:21 AM.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    I can show you many more examples as well, I have seen it with my own eyes. Right in the middle of it all, in Palestine, Jews and Arabs had been getting along like brothers, working and living side by side, helping and even marrying each other. The last intifada changed things quite a bit. Ask most regular Palestinians, and they will tell you how badly they want things back to the way they were. It's easy to manipulate human nature with politics of hate. People kill each other over land, sky and clouds when we should be getting along, there is plenty enough for everybody. That's why the Middle East conflict speaks volumes about human nature.
    Post!!

Its not easy to cure the verbal-diarrhia/mental-constipation sydrome some sympathizers are suffering from.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:21 AM.

My Ride
    1990 Honda Accord EX-R

Drifter I think you are trying to find peace in this arguement and I agree with that. It's people like you guys who aren't willing to find peace. You can bicker back and forth about whos wrong and whos right and you know what you arent looking at the bigger picture. PEOPLE ARE DYING!!! There is no right answer with death and this isnt a case where you can say oh they just had it coming or they deserved to die these people are mostly all innocent. These soliders are dying for a cause that they were all brainwashed to believe was right none of which who experienced truth to the matter. They all think there right much like yourselfs. Im not a jew or a leb and I dont agree with either. When I see all that crap on the holocaust its hard. People dying for no good reason. When I see the crap on tv in lebanon and israel men women children dying for what? For someones stupid personal vendetta? None of you are dead nor have your life at risk and here you are fighting behind a screen. You people can act by helping others keep an open mind to peace. Sure this is all shit and everyone believes there right but look past the war and think about people. These could be your brothers and sisters your parents. I dont know if anyone has lost anyone close but if I lost my parents i wouldnt be thinking about a war. This may sound like pussy talk to you guys but I'd rather see something better then what were making of this world. And for the record natives are still being treated like shit. They may have money from the government but no one looks at them other then a second class citizen everyone thinks of them as trash and be honest with yourself dont say youve never made a joke about a native or thought less of natives. Theres seperation its there and deep down natives still have a burning hatred for canadians.

And finally money makes people crazy i.e. BUSH. He has no care for the people in this war and is too afraid to stand up with the UN to find a peace in this war.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by Brunzdawg
    Drifter I think you are trying to find peace in this arguement and I agree with that. It's people like you guys who aren't willing to find peace. You can bicker back and forth about whos wrong and whos right and you know what you arent looking at the bigger picture. PEOPLE ARE DYING!!! There is no right answer with death and this isnt a case where you can say oh they just had it coming or they deserved to die these people are mostly all innocent. These soliders are dying for a cause that they were all brainwashed to believe was right none of which who experienced truth to the matter. They all think there right much like yourselfs. Im not a jew or a leb and I dont agree with either. When I see all that crap on the holocaust its hard. People dying for no good reason. When I see the crap on tv in lebanon and israel men women children dying for what? For someones stupid personal vendetta? None of you are dead nor have your life at risk and here you are fighting behind a screen. You people can act by helping others keep an open mind to peace. Sure this is all shit and everyone believes there right but look past the war and think about people. These could be your brothers and sisters your parents. I dont know if anyone has lost anyone close but if I lost my parents i wouldnt be thinking about a war. This may sound like pussy talk to you guys but I'd rather see something better then what were making of this world. And for the record natives are still being treated like shit. They may have money from the government but no one looks at them other then a second class citizen everyone thinks of them as trash and be honest with yourself dont say youve never made a joke about a native or thought less of natives. Theres seperation its there and deep down natives still have a burning hatred for canadians.

And finally money makes people crazy i.e. BUSH. He has no care for the people in this war and is too afraid to stand up with the UN to find a peace in this war.

All my posts prove who is the problem to economy growth. I even started a thread a lil while ago, I see no terrorist-sympathizers have yet argued about any of the facts i layed out. You have to have an open mind if you want a solution. if you want the "Husseinist Genocide" to continue like it has been for the past Century, just ignore all the facts like Toma is doing.
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 08-04-2006 at 09:55 PM.

Default let it go..

muslim, catholic, christian .. we are man kind. to be seperated by flawed ideas is falling victom to our own destiny to destroy 1 another.

Face the fact .. lebanon / hez. cannot win against Israel, and definately not against the US should they get invovled.

Love one another, not hate.
    Wherever you go there you are

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Default Re: let it go..

Originally posted by NATE0513
    muslim, catholic, christian .. we are man kind. to be seperated by flawed ideas is falling victom to our own destiny to destroy 1 another.

Face the fact .. lebanon / hez. cannot win against Israel, and definately not against the US should they get invovled.

Love one another, not hate.
    Good god man! If you break into a John Lennon song, I'm gonna

My Ride
    A Honda Product!

People practically ready to kill each other here on a forum and u wonder why the world is so fucked up! Disgusting!

My Ride
    1990 Honda Accord EX-R

I agree with you 100%!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3