Quantcast
It sucks to be Hizballah! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: It sucks to be Hizballah!

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Default It sucks to be Hizballah!

Haha - Hizballah are victims of their own press releases.

The Hizballah has always maintained that one of it's main objectives is the destruction of Israel.

So now they are getting their asses bombed, and they expect Israel to back off? What a bunch of fucken idiots!

Just think about it, would you cease fire on a group that is sworn to kill you? Why would you negotiate with a group that only wants to negotiate your destruction?

I hope Isreal keeps bombing until every terrorist is dead or has schrapenel up their asses.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

You need to take spelling lessons and go back to school...
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

YOU GET A COOKIE
    WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

great start to a thread

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Hey I found the phone number for the leader of the Hizballah.......

My Ride
    89 Colt Turbo

Default Re: It sucks to be Hizballah!

Originally posted by Tyler883
    Haha - Hizballah are victims of their own press releases.

The Hizballah has always maintained that one of it's main objectives is the destruction of Israel.

So now they are getting their asses bombed, and they expect Israel to back off? What a bunch of fucken idiots!

Just think about it, would you cease fire on a group that is sworn to kill you? Why would you negotiate with a group that only wants to negotiate your destruction?

I hope Isreal keeps bombing until every terrorist is dead or has schrapenel up their asses.
    if the usa took over canada tmr, would u fight, or would you join them,i would fight them,while other population wouldn't care much even thou there suffering, do you even know why hizballah are fighting for? cause some fuck nut gave there land away to those damn jews. if the govenerment gave your house away would u fight them for it? same idea, the reason Israel isnt cease firing is because they know what they did, somthing very very wrong....steal other ppls land......seriously u watch to much americano tv
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...84920696&hl=en
    watch it son

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Default Re: Re: It sucks to be Hizballah!

Originally posted by Slashin_

if the usa took over canada tmr, would u fight, or would you join them,i would fight them,while other population wouldn't care much even thou there suffering, do you even know why hizballah are fighting for? cause some fuck nut gave there land away to those damn jews. if the govenerment gave your house away would u fight them for it? same idea, the reason Israel isnt cease firing is because they know what they did, somthing very very wrong....steal other ppls land......seriously u watch to much americano tv
    If thats true, you can tell the Hizballah to go home and stop bombing Isreal for sport...

Fact - On May 24, 2000, Israel completed the unilateral withdrawal of all IDF forces from southern Lebanon, in accordance with Israeli government decisions and UN Security Council Resolution 425, ending an 18-year presence there.

On June 18, 2000, the UN Security Council endorsed the Secretary-General's conclusion that, as of 16 June, Israel had withdrawn its forces from Lebanon in accordance with Resolution 425.

My Ride
    1990 Honda Accord EX-R

Well I say whatever the case may be whether or not its land or power or whatever the jews shouldnt be killing innocent women and children or anyone who isnt hezzbollah. Why do they want to be the creator of the next holocaust when the first one was on them. It's stupid to try and say we need peace but this crap has gone to far. Natives in canada lost alot of there land there not killing random canadians. Lebanese lost there land and thats very unfornate and not right but to hold a grudge this long for the people who created that who are probably dead is ridiculous. Jews lost tonnes of there people Lebs have lost tonnes of there people Jews are raising there kids to kill lebs now and lebs are still raising there kids to hate jews. For a war that hasnt been going on so long. I think now its time to drop the crap and leave the borders where they are and enjoy what they have instead of losing what they had.

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

fuck israel.... all they do is make shit up man they bombed theUN and candians all they say is sorry and that makes everything ok?

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Originally posted by Brunzdawg
    [B]Well I say whatever the case may be whether or not its land or power or whatever the jews shouldnt be killing innocent women and children or anyone who isnt hezzbollah.
    I say that you've been listening to Toma too much, unless you are willing to balance your comments with the deaths of innocent women and children that the Hizballah are responsible for

Why do they want to be the creator of the next holocaust when the first one was on them.
    The Hizballah would also like to cause another holocaust, because it is a founding principle for them to seek the destruction of Isreal, where as Isreal has always maintained a stance of "leave us the F alone, and there will be peace"

It's stupid to try and say we need peace but this crap has gone to far.
    I agree its gone on for thousands of years, and the Hizballah's solution of terrorism will perpetuate it for another thousand years.

Natives in canada lost alot of there land there not killing random canadians.
    Nor Would I support this idea
    Lebanese lost there land and thats very unfornate and not right but to hold a grudge this long for the people who created that who are probably dead is ridiculous. Jews lost tonnes of there people Lebs have lost tonnes of there people Jews are raising there kids to kill lebs now and lebs are still raising there kids to hate jews. For a war that hasnt been going on so long. I think now its time to drop the crap and leave the borders where they are and enjoy what they have instead of losing what they had.
    Amen to that.

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

ok how many israels where killed like how many guys from the army then how many kids and women? now tell me how many guys from hezballah got killed? and how many kids and women>?

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

The question that could be asked of any other country in the world is simply: "What would you do in the same situation?" When protecting its citizens, exercising the right to self-defense and responding to missile attacks over a recognized border, most countries would respond in a similar manner. After all, how many Israelis need to die before the world believes that Israeli responses are proportionate?

Any civilian casualties in a conflict are, of course, tragic and regrettable. Civilians on both sides are suffering. However, Israeli air strikes on Lebanon are not intended to kill civilians, unlike the hundreds of Hezbollah missiles that are targeted specifically at Israeli civilians who have been forced into bomb shelters for their own safety. Israel has even dropped leaflets on Beirut suburbs calling on civilians to stay away from Hezbollah strongholds to avoid being caught up in the fighting.

My Ride
    89 Colt Turbo

just wondering are u a jew?

israeli is at fault,un wont do shit cuz usa is veto the shit out of it

.....i havent been listen to toma, i know toma is right
    at least hizballah target semi accuracy.....isreali kiled un forces when they warned that there were war unarmed war spectatators in lebanon...,hizzballah has no choice but to blend in, there numbers,and weapons r alot more shitter tehn israeli cuz hizzballah doesn't have some big fat country named use to back them up.......man is it me or does the usa like to back to country that start wars....

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Israel has also been criticized for targeting Lebanese infrastructure such as the Beirut airport. However, it is also interesting to note what has not been targeted. For example, while the airport runway was bombed, other vital installations such as the control tower were left untouched and Lebanese civilian airliners were allowed to fly to safety. Transport hubs and bridges have been targeted in order to prevent Hezbollah moving the kidnapped Israeli soldiers deeper into Lebanon and possibly even as far as Iran, as well as to prevent the terrorist organization being re-supplied with arms from Iran and elsewhere.

Many of Hezbollah's facilities and missile launch sites are located near residential areas, such as the suburbs of southern Beirut. Terrorists hide within the civilian population and use this population as a shield. Israel's priority is to strike at the Hezbollah terrorist infrastructure that has been allowed to develop in Lebanon.

Israel has, so far, avoided initiating a major ground offensive into Lebanese territory and has barely used a fraction of the firepower available to the IDF.

BTW, I'm not Jew, but I'd rather be a jew than a Hizballah.

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

Originally posted by Slashin_
    just wondering are u a jew?

israeli is at fault,un wont do shit cuz usa is veto the shit out of it

.....i havent been listen to toma, i know toma is right
    at least hizballah target semi accuracy.....isreali kiled un forces when they warned that there were war unarmed war spectatators in lebanon...,hizzballah has no choice but to blend in, there numbers,and weapons r alot more shitter tehn israeli cuz hizzballah doesn't have some big fat country named use to back them up.......man is it me or does the usa like to back to country that start wars....

see i wish everyone would understand like u man... israels are at fault hezballah sticks up for countries like lebanon they are the only one that would stand up to anyone... i would hate to be a jew... i thank god every day im lebanese/muslim (sunni)....

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Originally posted by M_K_3

see i wish everyone would understand like u man... israels are at fault hezballah sticks up for countries like lebanon they are the only one that would stand up to anyone... i would hate to be a jew... i thank god every day im lebanese/muslim (sunni)....
    Hezbollah is sponsored, funded and armed by Iran and Syria who use the organization as a proxy to fight Israel and to destabilize the region.

A number of analysts have suggested that the timing of the Hezbollah operation is no coincidence, occurring just prior to the G8 Summit in St. Petersburg. The G8 was expected to concentrate heavily on Iran's refusal to comply with demands to curtail its nuclear program. A wider Mideast crisis, provoked by Iran's Hezbollah proxies, has now moved to the top of the G8 agenda, thus relieving some of the pressure on Iran.

In addition, Iranian fingerprints are to be found in the current conflict. The Katyusha missiles that are currently raining down on the north of Israel are supplied by Iran. An Israeli Naval vessel was also struck by an Iranian-made C802 missile, killing four sailors.

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

tyler,
    you must not be very sophisticated to be posting what you are, plus you are very mis-informed. you are saying hezbollah is at fault, well lets go through the history of this little war. hezbollah was capturing those soldiers BECUASE of the land that was taken from them in the past, they captured 2 whole soldiers. while israel captured a sickening amount, 100's of lebanese. tell me that the ratio of lebs to israelis is 750 lebs per 1 israeli?.. anyways, moving along. your saying that this war is because of irans noncompliance with the nuclear program set at the G8. what a crock. the USA is starting this war, they are backing israel, and telling israel that they dont have to worry, so israel is bombing whatever they want, wherever they want. think about this, hezbollah has killed how many innocents?.. 10?.. 20?.. your saying 4 damn israeli sailors were killed by one hezbollah bomb .. woopteedoo.. how about the 65 women and children killed by those israelis bomb. they are targeting these women and children because they can, because of good ol' uncle sam, and the worlds stage agrees with this terrorism mumbo-jumbo created by the Bush administration. now tell me how many bombs hezbollah had sent before or after that capturing of the 2 iraelis?.. thats what i thought.. who started this war?.. as well, you think your precious israelis are innocent, saying that they only want to be left alone and want peace... i dont believe this for a minute, israel is trying to be a mini-usa, bombing instead of negotiating. they throw some 100's of bombs and after hezbollah retaliates, they call for a state of emergency.. israel are cowards. they will be defeated, and should not be helped in this war. also, what defines a terrorist in your world?.. hezbollah is trying to keep what sovereignty their country has, and is willing to die for their country. George W has created this image that every muslim organization that stands up to him with force is a terrorist organisation.. and stupid people like you defend this ideal. you and him should be slapped and spit on, but he has bodyguards and shelter in his big white house.. you another computer warrior, you should think before you talk, and research a little bit of both sides of the story, before you take a side. plus learn how to spell HEZBOLLAH , once this war is over, you wont make that same mistake....
    Last edited by redline_13000; 08-02-2006 at 02:54 AM.

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by M_K_3

As a canadian born Muslim (sunni), Its people like you who should be given a one-way ticket to Lebanon to defend along with Hizballah.

"they are the only one that would stand up to anyone"?

Stand up? I honestly dont see how they stood up to anything.

They (Iranian/Syrian Rebels armed with Iranian firepower) pretty much started beef they couldnt handle obviously if you are keeping up to date with your news.

a very good example mentioned by another beyonder....

-its like Natives here going after us Canadians and telling us GTFO and portraying that msg through violent acts against the Govt and its people...

They would get their ass put in jail so fast you wouldnt believe it.

If they were Armed and Dangerous like hezballah is? Then they might even be shot an killed if they decide to point that weapon at Cop or Soldier.

Its not fair right? Afterall, this is their land and We are not the original people. Do you realize what a mess the world would be if most people thought like you?

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

As a canadian born Muslim (sunni), Its people like you who should be given a one-way ticket to Lebanon to defend along with Hizballah.

"they are the only one that would stand up to anyone"?

Stand up? I honestly dont see how they stood up to anything.

They (Iranian/Syrian Rebels armed with Iranian firepower) pretty much started beef they couldnt handle obviously if you are keeping up to date with your news.

a very good example mentioned by another beyonder....

-its like Natives here going after us Canadians and telling us GTFO and portraying that msg through violent acts against the Govt and its people...

They would get their ass put in jail so fast you wouldnt believe it.

If they were Armed and Dangerous like hezballah is? Then they might even be shot an killed if they decide to point that weapon at Cop or Soldier.

Its not fair right? Afterall, this is their land and We are not the original people. Do you realize what a mess the world would be if most people thought like you?
    and its muslims like u that are killin us man u dont see that they are all tryin to split us apart? puttin shit in ur head...? like man i hate fighting over this shit cuz u will never win wehn the other side doesnt understand just like u... and Redline bro ur right man no one see the shit we see that why we like hezbollah we know whats true and shit no one will know anything ...

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

and if bush can help the jews why cant iran help the muslims? dont target hezbollah as a terrorist group cuz anyone can be a terrorist i came here when i was like 1 ive lived here for ever and im still a terrorist like wtf? if im not white im a terrorist i call bull shit on that man... and i can support who ever i want its a free country right?... people support the real terrorists like israel and U.S.A... those are real terrorists its bull shit but theres nothing i can do or anyone else no one listens to shit

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast