Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell The Children The Truth

My Ride
    73 & 06 vette

Default Tell The Children The Truth

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Sienna XLE

Food for Tthought... a very interesting read

Nothing that has meaning is easy. "Easy" doesn't enter into grown-up life... everday we live, hard its a strife... good thing right now I don't have a wife

As Kanye say, nothings ever promised tommorow today

My Ride
    Bicycle

I think we should start a new race of human with no religous or history teachings.

omg omg omg! its on the internet! its gotta be true!

/dericer
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Interesting read:
    Autosignature

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

So how many of the terrorist sympathers on this forum knew the history and connection to the Nazi party?

Did you know this already, yet choose to support it?

or

Are you just learning it now? Will you choose to support it or denounce it?

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:25 AM.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by 01RedDX

It's waaay easier to blame Jews than learn shit.

From The Armenian Genocide to the Hijacking of the Muslim World

Building Blocks

1914-1933

Amin Al-Husseini. Born in Jerusalem under Ottoman rule

1914-1917

Husseini’s First Taste of Jihad

Allegiance to Ottoman Empire
    Amin Al Husseini: Ottoman Empire Officer
    Amin Al-Husseini swears allegiance to the Ottoman Empire during the Armenian genocide [i] . [ii] He is an officer stationed in Smyrna and participates first-hand in the Armenian genocide. One and a half million Christians are slaughtered under the sword of Islamic Jihad by the Ottoman Army. Allegiance to Ottoman Empire and Islamic world take-over will be echoed by Osama Bin Laden in his post-September 11th declaration [iii]

From The Armenian Genocide (1914-1924) to the Arab Genocide (1917-today)

Pan-Islamic Vision Comes to Palestine
    Amin Al-Husseini returns to Palestine. He brings with him lessons of genocide and the vision of leading a Pan-Islamic empire, where Jews and Christians are not acceptable.

Amin Al-Husseini : Root of Today’s Palestinian Tragedy

The Violence Begins
    1920/1921. Riots. Amin Al-Husseini becomes lead figure in organizing riots against locals. Amin Al-Husseini begins life-long campaign of inciting hate between Jews and Muslims under British Mandate of Palestine. He begins rule of terror over local Muslim leaders, who denounce him as an ignorant thug. [iv]

Grand Mufti Against
    The Will of The People
    The British, against the local Muslim vote, appoint Amin Al-Husseini as Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. Amin Al-Husseini came in a poor fourth place in the vote [v] . The Muslim community rejected his candidacy because he had not received any credible Islamic education. He was neither a Sheikh (religiously accredited leader) nor an Alim (Islamic scholar). He becomes the pre-eminent Arab power in Palestine. His brutality becomes notorious and is rejected by local Muslim leadership.

So in other words, Amin Al-Husseini (who had strong ties with the Nazi party), A corrupt officer from the Ottoman Empire Army who participated first-hand in the Armenian genocide. Then later, after the fall of the Ottoman Empire he wanted to continue his sick acts against humanity so he moved onto Palestine to show hate towards the jews over there by telling people these jews took over the land, Not Immigrated there!!, TOOK OVER!!

-The "hate" he learned from big bro Hitler were to be forcefully influenced on the Palestinian people who see this huge immigration of jews into their land. Portraying it as a "jack-up" of muslim land by Jews.

His flag?

-Strong ties with Hitler who wiped out over a million jews.

[size=0.5]had to give a summary because most sympathizers would not open any link that contradicts their "heroes". [/size]

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:25 AM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:24 AM.

Originally posted by 01RedDX

Toma, has not addressed anything related to this information, which is the root of all the current middle east problems.
    WHAT!!!!!!

Toma is the Root to all current Mid East Problems?? Noooooo.

Other than US Toma is the second biggest Arm Dealer in World.

lol

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

Yeah, i posted these pics before.

Some folks *cough* redline_13000 *cough* missed the symbolism.

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

Originally posted by ICEBERG

WHAT!!!!!!

Toma is the Root to all current Mid East Problems?? Noooooo.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:24 AM.

My Ride
    73 & 06 vette

You know what the most ironic part about all of this is?

If they would of won with Hitler and killed all the Jews.

After all the Jews were dead guess who would have been next,
    as they do not fit into what he called the perfect race profile.

You Know white,blonde hair and blue eyes.

Yet they use parts of his ideology and salute as per the pics above and have no idea what it all really means.

Ironic isn't it lmao

This site makes it look like Hitler was the worse person we have seen on this planet and that he made evil.... Im sorry but human histroy has always done this type of shit , and the nazi party did not create the ideas... it goes wayyyyy back in time. This site is kinda useless IMO... Every nation has had its dip it trying to rid another race/religion/belief...
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Historically, Palestine was ruled for close to 1300 years by Arab Muslims. Also, historically Muslims were known for their tolerance and compasion, i.e. they allowed both Jews and Christians to co-exist with their own autonomy. No one was trying to exterminate the Jews and Christians. As a result, the area voluntarily converted to Muslim leaving the Jew and Christians to less than 20% of the population.

So WTF happened? How is it possible for huge populations of Muslims to not only lose their beleif of tolerance, but now they fallen to a hatred so extreme that Muslims don't even treat other Muslims with the same level of tolerance that they used to?

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
    This site makes it look like Hitler was the worse person we have seen on this planet and that he made evil.... Im sorry but human histroy has always done this type of shit , and the nazi party did not create the ideas... it goes wayyyyy back in time. This site is kinda useless IMO... Every nation has had its dip it trying to rid another race/religion/belief...
    Yes, the ideas aren't new. But Hitler was the first to attempt to prosecute a national policy of genocide using post industrial revolution technology. And his death count was very high. Most importantly, he did it within the living memory of many of our grandparents.

Originally posted by Tech2

Yes, the ideas aren't new. But Hitler was the first to attempt to prosecute a national policy of genocide using post industrial revolution technology. And his death count was very high. Most importantly, he did it within the living memory of many of our grandparents.

That may be true , but we didnt start writing history properly till most recently . There defiantly couldnt be number counts from the middle ages or before then... Genocide has happened all our history.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

Originally posted by Tyler883
    Also, historically Muslims were known for their tolerance and compasion, i.e. they allowed both Jews and Christians to co-exist with their own autonomy. No one was trying to exterminate the Jews and Christians.
    I don't think the muslim policy of dhimmitude was exactly tolerant. Non-muslims were not killed outright, but they were not allowed to maintain temples or churches, or to intermingle with muslims. There were cross-religious marriages allowed, but only in situations where islam would be followed by the children. There were also many economic sanctions against non-muslims. It was clear under this system that non-muslims were second class people who were expected to dissapear after several generations.

Of course this policy was not followed the same by every ruler or in every area. Some places and times were more accepting than others.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast