Quantcast
Spotted: Ugly Porsche. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spotted: Ugly Porsche.

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Default Spotted: Ugly Porsche.

Wow, I never thought i'd ever say Ugly and Porshce together...but here goes.
    I was in crowfoot by Safeway and the HongKong BoC today at around 3 this afternoon, just chillaxing, waiting for a bus and such...And i turn around, and see the most ungodly bastardized porsche ever.

Im PRETTY Sure it was a 964, 962, or 993, but then again, i dont know my porsches too well, so i COULD be wrong, was a late 80s-mid 90's Bright Ass Red.
    This thing was Horrible. It was pretty low, with black porsche wheels, not too bad, 15's. The body and everything seemed in good shape, then it all went downhill.
    From the front, there was a BIG fucking bodykit, Looked like a snowplow x10...Reminded me of the Feels Civic, except worse. The side wasn't that bad, but the rear, omg...i almost died.

Brace yourselves guys...
    It had This EXACT rear setup

BLARGH...It had a regular porsche spoiler, those big ass long ones, but instead of having the centre peice, it was cut out, with a second APR type spoiler bolted in place. there was literally at least a foot and a half gap between body and spoiler. I just wanted to die.
    The engine had a fucked up growl to it, but it didn't sound too healthy, and there was a dual exhaust on it.

Anyone seen it around? It would't be so bad except for the bodykit...that just ruined the car...blargh
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

WTF!?!?!?

Thats a fuckin ugly ass spoiler, fuck I think that surpasses the height of the roof top of the porsche
    thank god I didn't see it

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Originally posted by Killumanti
    WTF!?!?!?
    Thats a fuckin ugly ass spoiler, fuck I think that surpasses the height of the roof top of the porsche
    thank god I didn't see it
    Sadly, it did surpass the roof, by maybe 3 or 4 inchs? . And i bet it caused a shitload more drag than downforce...

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

well not that i like it, but by the looks of that thing its used for racing hence the number 88, so i think the dood knows a lil more, about not only his car, but the functionality of his spoiler. iam sure its there for a reason, races arnt WON by looking cool!

My Ride
    pedals

yikes. Sounds like a 930. That exact wing. wow, thats terrible. That should never be done to a car such as a porsche

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

I just doubt that it would do a lot for a race application. seems like it would cause some heavy drag.
    Meh, maybe im wrong.
    Also, if its a racing application, whats he doing driving it to the bank?
    I never said races were won by looking cool

Could be a 930, I dunno...like i said, i dont know porsches very well. There were some other people actually Laughing at the car...out loud, while he was inside.
    Ouch.

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

yeah man if i saw that on the street, id be like wtf....its ass man, should only be used on the track..lol.if that

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Yah, well, keep an eye out for it. Since its summer, i bet i'll be seeing it around a lot more.

My Ride
    04 maxima, 03 ML320

why dont all u guys that post in street encounters carry digi cams with you, pictures would be way better

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

haha...
    I would have, cept i dont have one...And i didn't expect to see it either...I was just waiting for a bus cause i was tired and wanted to go home...On my way back from Pho :O
    Saw a real nice M5 outside of Pho too...mmmmm, bastards.
    Maybe i should uhh, invest in one, and whenever i see something, whip it out and snap a shot.

My Ride
    MDX

I remember seeing that type of porshe with the same type of spoiler at speedville a few months back....

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

That looks like a wing that's very popular with the club racers in the states. And yes it's useful at certain tracks where big downforce is needed.

A street car with that wing is overkill
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Really?
    Prolly was the same porsche JDMakkord. Dont think there's to many like that around here.

Rage: Hmmm, i dunno...I guess i'll take your word for it, but fuck, thats looking pretty useless... It looked like a street car, If he's taking his pure major downforce track car to the bank...then...Yah..

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 08:58 PM.

eww thats digusting... i saw a blue one just last weet... NASTY kits and it had the weirdest thing... THREE exhaust tips on each side

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
    Rage: Hmmm, i dunno...I guess i'll take your word for it, but fuck, thats looking pretty useless...
    Far from useless . This design is very popular because it creates a lot of downforce with minimal drag. It is quite nasty looking though.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Fuji is offline Track Events Co-ordinator
    My Ride
    cars

That guy is always near my house. That is an actual RUF kit so I was told. I believe them too because they are all hella loaded!

My Ride
    Skateboard

Default Re: Spotted: Ugly Porsche.

Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
    Wow, I never thought i'd ever say Ugly and Porshce together...but here goes.
    I was in crowfoot by Safeway and the HongKong BoC today at around 3 this afternoon, just chillaxing, waiting for a bus and such...And i turn around, and see the most ungodly bastardized porsche ever.

Im PRETTY Sure it was a 964, 962, or 993, but then again, i dont know my porsches too well, so i COULD be wrong, was a late 80s-mid 90's Bright Ass Red.
    This thing was Horrible. It was pretty low, with black porsche wheels, not too bad, 15's. The body and everything seemed in good shape, then it all went downhill.
    From the front, there was a BIG fucking bodykit, Looked like a snowplow x10...Reminded me of the Feels Civic, except worse. The side wasn't that bad, but the rear, omg...i almost died.

Brace yourselves guys...
    It had This EXACT rear setup

BLARGH...It had a regular porsche spoiler, those big ass long ones, but instead of having the centre peice, it was cut out, with a second APR type spoiler bolted in place. there was literally at least a foot and a half gap between body and spoiler. I just wanted to die.
    The engine had a fucked up growl to it, but it didn't sound too healthy, and there was a dual exhaust on it.

Anyone seen it around? It would't be so bad except for the bodykit...that just ruined the car...blargh
    I just saw the exact same wing on a red 911 at Crowfoot.

My Ride
    1986 Mazda RX-7 GXL (FC302)

sick

honestly, how can someone think that is nice?!?!?

to each his own i guess....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast