Quantcast
Chinese government kills 50,000 dogs - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Chinese government kills 50,000 dogs

My Ride
    You Crazy

You guys make me laugh... I was just kidding about the dogs, but you do realize that ....

hold for it....

in Canada, we club almost 40,000 SEALS A YEAR!!! During some years, we have CLUBBED 300,000 in a year!!!

I know they are not pets like dogs are.... but

so what?

So, I always say, before you criticize your neighbours backyard, make sure yours is in order....

seal clubbing is disgusting, especialy in a country such as ours.

My Ride
    2010 Subaru Forester XT

Originally posted by 5abi
    seal clubbing is disgusting, especialy in a country such as ours.
    I don't see why.
    People are all pissed because seals are so cute. Where are the people that are protesting the slaughter of cows for beef? And chickens?

What a strange 'coincidence' that dogs and seals, major targets for these protest-happy hippies, are cutesy and cuddly whereas cows and chickens typically are not.

I agree that the methods used by the Chinese to cull the dog population were pretty bad, but I suppose in their eyes, it had to be done. What was the alternative? Carrying around a truckload of syringes injecting all the dogs they could find?

I'm guessing they felt they had to do it on the spot since the lack of infrastructure = lack of dog registration = unknown number of dogs = inability to kill them all in a more civil manner.

My Ride
    NOTHING RIGHT NOW :(

Originally posted by Majestic12

I don't see why.
    People are all pissed because seals are so cute. Where are the people that are protesting the slaughter of cows for beef? And chickens?
    those protestors are called vegetarians

My Ride
    2010 Subaru Forester XT

Originally posted by AzN'SKillZ

those protestors are called vegetarians
    My point is that there's a double standard. It's silly that they are protesting for the benefit of seals and dogs but not for the others.

frostyda9 Guest

Originally posted by Majestic12
    What a strange 'coincidence' that dogs and seals, major targets for these protest-happy hippies, are cutesy and cuddly whereas cows and chickens typically are not.
    "I don't want to eat the meat because I love the animals. I love the animals." Hey, I love the animals too. I love my doggy. He's so cute. My fluffy little dog.. He's so cute- There's the problem. We only want to save the cute animals, don't we? Yeah. Why don't we just have animal auditions. Line 'em up one by one and interview them individually. "What are you?" "I'm an otter." "And what do you do?" "I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands." "You're free to go." "And what are you?" "I'm a cow." "Get in the fucking truck, ok pal!" "But I'm an animal." "You're a baseball glove! Get on that truck!" "I'm an animal, I have rights!" "Yeah, here's yer fucking cousin, get on the fucking truck, pal!"

Denis Leary speaking the truth, NCFC.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4