Quantcast
Should Toma have the right to pollute? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

View Poll Results: Should Toma limit his war posts to one thread?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • FFS!!! Please make this happen!

32 30.19%
  • I agree

16 15.09%
  • Undecided

8 7.55%
  • I disagree.

50 47.17%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Toma have the right to pollute?

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Default Should Toma have the right to pollute?

I personally don't have a problem with the right to free speach....even when its the garbage that Toma is continually putting on this forum.

However, I think the "Society/Law/Current Events/Politics" forum with be a much better place if the top 10 threads weren't polluted with Toma's broken record. If he wants to continually make the same point, why can't he keep it in one thread?

EDIT: I'm saying that he can post as many times that he wants - as often as he wants - on any middle east related issue that he wants - with any bias that he want - with any links quotes or opinions that he wants........................ But I'd like to see him do it on one thread
    Last edited by Tyler883; 08-06-2006 at 05:20 PM.

My Ride
    impreza

Just because you don't agree with his point of view doesn't make it garbage.

is this the thread you pm'd me about to make toma look bad infront of everyone?

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Originally posted by mac_82
    Just because you don't agree with his point of view doesn't make it garbage.

You have a point, so I'll correct myself...

"IMO, I think his point of view is garbage."

With that said, I'm not advocating a banning or censorship.....I'd like to see a more diversified selection of topics in this forum, but instead they get buried under a pile of threads that are all related to the middle east.

Whats wrong using the already existing threads?

FFS, when no one has posted on a middle east forum for 12 hours, why do we need start another thread? The existing thread should work just fine.
    Last edited by Tyler883; 08-06-2006 at 04:14 PM.

My Ride

While I'm kinda getting tired of Toma's clearly anti-Jewish stance, this is a public forum and no one forces you to surf Beyond let alone click those threads Toma creates.

Its fairly obvious you have a personal issue with Toma, he probably has one with you. But the only one who looks like an idiot time after time is you, so either stick to pms or give up.

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Originally posted by l8braker
    is this the thread you pm'd me about to make toma look bad infront of everyone?

Actually, I was trying to do what I'm talking about in this thread. I want to bring back old topics and create new topics that will diversify the content of this forum. I beleive that I said something about burying Toma's threads, but obcourse the active one would stay high on the list, eh?

yea, i agree that there are too many middle eastern thread's floating around, from toma and others... the mega thread idea is good.

Originally posted by Tyler883

You have a point, so I'll correct myself...

IMO, I think his point of view is garbage.

why do we need start another thread? The existing thread should work just fine.
    Why did you had to start a new thread? Why didn't you use one of the existing threads to post this B.S?

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by ICEBERG

Why did you had to start a new thread? Why didn't you use one of the existing threads to post this B.S?

nice new avatar.. didnt think ill notice hey? lol AHHAhahha

you have to start a new thread if you want a poll.

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Originally posted by 5hift
    While I'm kinda getting tired of Toma's clearly anti-Jewish stance, this is a public forum and no one forces you to surf Beyond let alone click those threads Toma creates.

Its fairly obvious you have a personal issue with Toma, he probably has one with you. But the only one who looks like an idiot time after time is you, so either stick to pms or give up.
    I fully agree, this is a public forum. And, I think we should all practice some public courtesy....I won't start 10 dozen threads on the virtues of drinking Jack Daniels, even if half the members agree with me.

Hmmm....thats a good topic. Maybe I'll start it..............but everytime I find another news article on Jack Daniels I wont try to screw up this forum with another thread......just one thread works for me

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

Originally posted by ICEBERG

Thats true!

Actually, I dont think I can start a poll without starting a new thread.

Originally posted by RotaryDrifter

nice new avatar..
    Thanks,

Soccer season started.

Originally posted by Tyler883

Actually, I dont think I can start a poll without starting a new thread.
    That's OK man, but it still doesn't mean every time we don't agree with some one we need to start a new thread about it or a POLL. Far as i am concerned Toma can start 50 new threads, is there a rule on Beyond.ca stating you can only post soooo many threads on the same topic?

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

((STOP IGNORING ME))

TIN-FOIL HAT BRIGADE, Listen up and learn something...

Comparison between a few "Hizballah" or "Party of God" organizations.

-Difference/Similarities....

Kurdish Hizballah or Turkish Hizballah has no official organic ties with either the Lebanon-based Islamist group also named Hizballah or its offshoots throughout the Middle East. Notwithstanding a few similarities in terms of ideology, methods and goals, they are essentially very distinct terrorist groups.

Officially backed by Iran, the Lebanese group known as Hizballah seeks to reestablish the supremacy of Islam in the political and socio-economic life of the Muslim world. Hence, as indicated by the political manifesto of the group, its goals are mainly to eradicate any western influence from Lebanon and the Middle East in general, as well as to liberate Palestinian territories and Jerusalem from Israeli occupation.

The ultimate purpose underlying Hizballah’s actions in Lebanon is to establish a radical Shia (or Shiite) Islamist theocracy in that country. Lebanon’s Hizballah is indeed based on Shia ideology, whereas Turkey’s Hizballah is predominantly rooted in Sunni Islam. Besides, in Lebanese Hizballah, the spiritual leader assumes an important function in terms of motivating his members along the lines of the Shiite writings. This responsibility is apparently not as primordial for Kurdish Hizballah, as notably evidenced within the Ilimciler group when Huseyin Velioglu served as political and spiritual leader despite his weak religious background or training (which actually led Fidan Gungor, the leader of the Menzilciler group, to claim Velioglu was incapable of leading his group).

Lebanon’s Hizballah has been active not only in Lebanon, but also throughout Europe, North America, South America and Africa. The terrorist group has resorted to various tactics, including car bombings, kidnappings and hijackings, primarily targeting western and Jewish interests. Kurdish Hizballah, on the contrary, has not perpetrated attacks outside of Turkey, which is also why it is not technically or officially considered an international terrorism organization. In terms of affiliation with other terrorist organizations, the main difference between the two groups lies in the fact that Lebanon’s Hizballah has served as an umbrella organization for such terrorist groups as Hamas. Turkey’s Hizballah, on the other hand, has only had very limited relationships with such groups. In addition, Turkey’s Hizballah does not strive to be legitimized, whereas Lebanon’s Hizballah has become a major part of Lebanese politics. As such, the Lebanese Hizballah has been struggling for the liberation of southern Lebanon from Israeli occupation for years. Furthermore, it has carried out social activities to support social, economic and educational life of the Shiite community. It thus functions like a de facto government for the Shiite people of southern Lebanon. In contrast, the functions of Kurdish Hizballah are strictly limited to a very secret group that has nothing to do with everyday life in the community. The main purpose of Turkey’s Party of God is to establish a religious-based government by overthrowing the existing secular government.

Moreover, Lebanon’s Hizballah pioneered suicide bombings in the Middle East, another important characteristic that differentiate it from its Turkish homonym. The Lebanese group is responsible for the wave of suicide terrorism that started in April 1983 when a truck laden with explosives was driven into the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, killing 49 and wounding about 120 people. The goals of Hizballah suicide operations evolved over time as the group gained notoriety at the local and international levels and became a role model for and supporter of several other terrorist organizations. The group and its Iranian benefactors used suicide terrorism as a propaganda tool for the dissemination of the precepts of the Islamic revolution throughout the Middle East. Foreign UN peacekeeping forces eventually had to leave Lebanon and the Israeli army also retreated from central Lebanon to a restricted strip further south. Hizballah further used suicide terrorism as an instrument of deterrence and reprisal against Israel. The use of suicide attacks as a primary method of operation has now declined to one attack per year or less, but the overall success of Hizballah has been observable even outside of Lebanon, where the terrorist group inspired and occasionally sponsored several other terrorist entities.
    Leader?

Huseyin Velioglu, the former leader of Turkey's Hezbollah was killed on January 17, 2000, by members of the Turkish police forces (Beykoz, Istanbul).
    owned?

You decide...

Ignorance on Beyond.ca amazes me. lol

[size=0.5]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah_%28Turkey%29[/size]
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 08-06-2006 at 04:31 PM.

My Ride
    335i

((STOP IGNORING ME))

TIN-FOIL HAT BRIGADE, Listen up and learn something...

Comparison between a few "Hizballah" or "Party of God" organizations.

-Difference/Similarities....

Leader?

owned?

You decide...

Ignorance on Beyond.ca amazes me. lol

[size=0.5]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah_%28Turkey%29[/size]
    Keep the verbal diarrhea and wikipedia 'evidence' you use in the threads you've started. It's getting annoying reading the novels you write in every thread that you can find.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Im also getting sick of a bunch of new posts. Keep it to one thread , there is nothing wrong with what he is expressing , but bloody hell , use one thread.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

Originally posted by Weapon_R

Keep the verbal diarrhea and wikipedia 'evidence' you use in the threads you've started. It's getting annoying reading the novels you write in every thread that you can find.

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
    Im also getting sick of a bunch of new posts. Keep it to one thread , there is nothing wrong with what he is expressing , but bloody hell , use one thread.

Awww.... How come Toma can, an i cant? lol

My Ride
    e38, e34 on the way.

Originally posted by Weapon_R

verbal diarrhea? Wikipedia 'evidence'? Hahhaha, its all facts son, they have been up on BBC too. It DID happen, I'm not making it up.

Alright, fuck "wikipedia evidence", ill show you other evidence...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/827758.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/669118.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1249217.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1136302.stm

http://www.cdi.org/program/document....e=../index.cfm

Let me guess, alllll lies made up.
    Last edited by RotaryDrifter; 08-06-2006 at 05:12 PM.

Awww.... How come Toma can, an i cant? lol

You can use the same threads he uses...

And stop trying to post political stuff on THIS THREAD.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast