Quantcast
Hizballah bombs special needs community - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hizballah bombs special needs community

My Ride
    TOPLESS 64 IMPALA /2004 SALEEN S281 SC / 2007 Z06

Originally posted by ///|ndy

He was saying that it doesn't matter who started it. He was just stating the fact that Hezbollah are a bunch of fucking pussies and don't give two dimes about Lebanese peoples lives.
    Dude learn your facts hezbollah are lebanese.

hezbollah are not pussies taking on the 4th strongest military with the best (US MADE WEAPONS)best fighter jets ect.

now if you had 5 guys that are coming to kick your ass loaded with gear would you run or prove your not a pussy?

My Ride
    240sx, 1991 Supra mk3 tt, 4-speed 93 Benz 320e

you guys are hilarious acting like you guys know everything, u know i just came back from lebanon, im tellin u this, israel started this, when i was there they bombed a village called lucy because there were palastinians there, THEN hezbollah stole there soldiers, then for some odd reason israel came in with like 100 fukin planes and blew up the airport and all that shit, so i came back on a evacuation boat. and hezbollah does wear uniforms, those 2 guys that they suposibly caught wernt hizbollah soldiers they were civilians, how do i know? they look to be like 18-20 years old and plus hizbollah wasnt on ground in bint jbiel, they were far away shooting anti-tank missels' and by the way right at this moment there bombing my village, they bombed this area beside my village 12 times a day, its called the musna3, Why? cuz that place is alwase packed with syrians. cnn is all lies, reporters from america, the media in america are all jewish. thats why when they report on tv, there alwase in jerusalem or somewere in israel. pay attention, by the way. israel bombed 2 red cross emergency trucks. and the school beside my house. filled with lebanese civilians for no reason. i seen everything, u guys see the news.

My Ride
    95 320i

im not lebanesse nor israelis
    im asian,,,dont matter what kind
    im telling you this israel are not very good in propaganda

My Ride
    SoupRYou

hezbollah

hmm u judge
    Zoom_ZOOm Good to hear you back home safe
    sig kinda deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

say what you want but the hezbollah are in a lose lose situation, they stand up and fight, the lebanon civilian casualties rise, they lay down their weapons they get kicked out of lebanon. so which would you rather see happen? because you all know isreal isnt just going to stop and let a group they see are terrorists hang around longer. so i support isreal and i hope that maybe hezbollah will see whats happening to their people and their country and flee

Originally posted by Zoom_Zoom
    packed with syrians. cnn is all lies, reporters from america, the media in america are all jewish. thats why when they report on tv, there alwase in jerusalem or somewere in israel. pay attention, by the way. israel bombed 2 red cross emergency trucks. and the school beside my house. filled with lebanese civilians for no reason. i seen everything, u guys see the news.
    Good to see you made it back on the all expenses paid boat. I am curious, what were you doing there in the first place?
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

Originally posted by civicrider
    isreal is an army they wear uniforms and show themselves, so they are not trying to cause civillian deaths, hizbollah hides and looks like the average person so isreal has no choice but to shoot basicaly at random. if hizbollah didnt want this they could make themselves stand out and fight isreal away from the people of lebonon, you have to stop watching cnn and that shit that makes isreal look like they are bad killing innocent people in purpose, sure isreal shot the bombs but who initaited it? the only people who are causing problems are the hizbollah, i dont blame isreal for anything they are doing or have done. its sad that theres actualy people out there that are against isreal. neon ghost i think you need to stop listening to the media and the anti war liberals.
    you're kidding right? every afternoon and every fucking night, i hear wolf blitzer and anderson cooper bitch about how hezbollah are terrorists, and every night, on CNN mind you, i watch them show support for israel. try watching the BBC for a change...atleast they don't take sides

edit: i didn't even see any reports on the 30 lebanese civilians killed on CNN. infact, i didn't know about it until i saw it on beyond...try telling me CNN covers every side equally
    Last edited by acura_el; 08-09-2006 at 09:13 AM.

Originally posted by BlackFyre

1.)Your name is RaceBread? Seriously? Like White or Whole Grain? Pumpernickel perhaps? The correct word you were looking for is Bred, as in Inbred, as in what I see in your future.

IF Isreal is trying to purposly kill civilians they are doing a really shitty job.

Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

i wouldn't say purposely. it's more like they're closing they're eyes and firing...whatever happens, happens

they're pretty much playing pin the donkey, except with a lot more pins

Originally posted by BlackFyre

1.)Your name is RaceBread? Seriously? Like White or Whole Grain? Pumpernickel perhaps? The correct word you were looking for is Bred, as in Inbred, as in what I see in your future.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:12 AM.

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

I have a few questions

Who does hezbollah answer to?
    Who is their "leader"?

Does the Labaneses Governement support them?
    Does the Labanese Government have any control over them? Does the Labanese Government WANT hezbollah in Lebanon?

What does hezbollah want? (Dont tell me some bullshit about peace, they are obviously a very militant organization)

I am NOT on any "side", I just have trouble believing Isreal has no right to go in and route out an armed group (terrorist or not) that is a threat to its own people.

I cant imagine Canada (insert canadian military joke here) would take to kindly to some Montana militia that has sworn death to all Canadians? I would HOPE that my Governement would take the steps needed to remove the risk imposed upon its own people, otherwise IMO the Government would NOT be doing its job.

Last edited by syeve; 08-09-2006 at 10:06 AM.

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

Originally posted by acura_el

you're kidding right? every afternoon and every fucking night, i hear wolf blitzer and anderson cooper bitch about how hezbollah are terrorists, and every night, on CNN mind you, i watch them show support for israel. try watching the BBC for a change...atleast they don't take sides

edit: i didn't even see any reports on the 30 lebanese civilians killed on CNN. infact, i didn't know about it until i saw it on beyond...try telling me CNN covers every side equally
    i dont really watch much news as its all biased, i do research on the groups and come to my own understabding of whats going on.

maybe isreal should be hitting places important to the public and they'll see the problems hezbollah is causing in their country and help get them out of lebanon.

Originally posted by syeve
    I have a few questions

Who is their "leader"?

Does the Labanese Government have any control over them? Does the Labanese Government WANT hezbollah in Lebanon?

What does hezbollah want? (Dont tell me some bullshit about peace, they are obviously a very militant organization)

I am NOT on any "side", I just have trouble believing Isreal has no right to go in and route out an armed group (terrorist or not) that is a threat to its own people.

I cant imagine Canada (insert canadian military joke here) would take to kindly to some Montana militia that has sworn death to all Canadians? I would HOPE that my Governement would take the steps needed to remove the risk imposed upon its own people, otherwise IMO the Government would NOT be doing its job.

dont think i could have said it better. ill just add if a group from montana decided to assault us, i would hope our gov't would step in with its army, AND i would expect the US government to step in and stop montana.

So... why doesnt the Lebanese gov't stop Hezbollah?
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    01 chevy silverado

I have a few questions

Who is their "leader"?

ok no one said they want pease. they are a resistance. all this crap never started a motnhs ago, it started in 1982. when israel first invaded lebanon. they just want israel to get the fuck out of lebanon and not come in and out of lebanon like they own it.
    second, israel to me is not a country. you dont just take a country away from its ppl and call it your own. its just like if i walk into your house, walk around and say "i like this place, i'll take it!" then tell you to get the fuck out. what would you do? just walk away and say "ok, it's all your, let me know if you need anything else"? i dont think so. you'd tell him to shut the fuck up and fight over it.

thats exactly whats going on. so as i said before, know your fucking history.

My Ride
    S4

Originally posted by neon_ghost

ok no one said they want pease. they are a resistance. all this crap never started a motnhs ago, it started in 1982. when israel first invaded lebanon. they just want israel to get the fuck out of lebanon and not come in and out of lebanon like they own it.
    second, israel to me is not a country. you dont just take a country away from its ppl and call it your own. its just like if i walk into your house, walk around and say "i like this place, i'll take it!" then tell you to get the fuck out. what would you do? just walk away and say "ok, it's all your, let me know if you need anything else"? i dont think so. you'd tell him to shut the fuck up and fight over it.

Those few words discredits the rest of you post.

Your ignorance has nothing to do with others History knowledge.

There are currently over a Million Arabs/Muslims living in Israel, who have absolutely no problem with the land being named Israel.

why aren't these million+ peacful muslims standing up and showing everyone how big their cock is, like a radical extremist would?

Why not? because these Arabs share all the same rights the Jews do, who are also living in Israel.

They are allowed to go to school, They are allowed to use the same markets the jews do. live a normal life just like the jews.

do everyone a favour, come out from under your rock.
    Last edited by Ceza; 08-11-2006 at 04:37 AM.

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

Last edited by codetrap; 03-24-2013 at 09:39 AM.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

israel to me is not a country. you dont just take a country away from its ppl and call it your own. its just like if i walk into your house, walk around and say "i like this place, i'll take it!" then tell you to get the fuck out.
    You live in Canada right? Sounds familiar? cough cough first nations cough cough

I was just asking a few simple questions before forming any kind of opinion...

Originally posted by 01RedDX

Also this notion of an "occupation" worries me. Why the hell would they want to go into Lebanon for any reason other than to fight Hezbollah?
    So what do you call the Israeli presence in Lebanon from 1982-2000? An 18 yr military holiday in a neighbouring country?

Could Israel want goverment reform? Could they want to influence Lebanese politics, to lesson Syrian and Iranian influence? To "create" a friendlier neighbour?

Just like why would the US want to go into Iraq OTHER than to get Al Quida? Oh, right, they needed to get Saddam. And those pesky WMD that were never found. They have to stay and help create a government now, but not just any government, but a democratic one. And let's not forget all that beautiful black oil. And they'll need to rebuild the country, all the damage that was inflicted during the search for Saddam and his WMD. Call in Halliburton and other US companies. Need to keep the economy humming along.

Of course, noble countries like Israel and the US would have absolutely no alterior motives for invasion and occupation. None whatsoever.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:01 AM.

I can't imagine Canada would go send soldiers into the US and occupy Montana for 18 years.

To switch it around, if the US decided that they wanted to invade Canada and occupied Alberta (all that oil now) what could the Canadian government do about it? Could they repel the invaders? Even with the submarines in West Edmonton Mall, not a chance. When you start seeing your friends, family, countrymen dissapear, kidnapped, tortured, you'd proabably fight back. Would you be waiting for your government? Doubt it. How much faith does Alberta have in the Federal Govn't anyways? Being Albertans, there's no shortage of guns here, we start fighting back. It's an uphill battle, some armed hick resistance vs the US military. Do you think after 18 years or fighting, seeing your friends and family killed, your resources taken, your $400K home biulldozed, you might, just a teensie weensie bit, be so angry that you'd want to kill all Americans?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast