Vegegreens
    Glutamine
    Xpand
    Animal pak
    Muscle milk
    Efas
    Bcaas
    Chef jays bars

Any change suggestions? Goal is to build lean muscle.

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

i'm using Allmax Quickmass right now and glutamine. i've put on about 2lbs in 3 weeks. It's a weight gainer and is apparently "supposed" to help u gain over 6lbs in 8 weeks or something like that.

i dont know if i've put on lean mass though. i'm gonna have to get a fat test done, but i'd definitely recommend it. go with chocolate, tastes good too.

i've used the chef jay bars before, they helped me put on quite a bit of weight last year too. shitty thing is that if u get a bad box, they sometimes taste like dust.

Originally posted by BlackFyre

1.)Your name is RaceBread? Seriously? Like White or Whole Grain? Pumpernickel perhaps? The correct word you were looking for is Bred, as in Inbred, as in what I see in your future.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

I must say my friend that creatine is the way to go to out on mass, after 10 days I was up about 4 lbs
    Autosignature

u mstu've responded really well to creatine, but most of it was water.

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

Originally posted by pinoyhero
    I must say my friend that creatine is the way to go to out on mass, after 10 days I was up about 4 lbs
    i don't really wanna try creatine. i've tried the hybrid between nitrogen and creatine, sure i gained weight and put on some quick size, but my muscles got all mushy because of the water. And when i stopped taking it, i went back to my normal size that i was before i started taking it.

I tried just the NO2 stuff too. worked awesome. put on size, keeps u pumped all day...but i ended up losing most, if not all the size after i stopped taking it. I have to say that it keeps your muscles rock solid though, and it makes them look really dense.

so now, i'm just sticking to weight gainers and regular protein. I cycle between the 2...they've worked best for me

My Ride
    Sold The Lude

I haven't heard about or read about any real gains from Glutamine. No science to back the claims

I'm off my stack right now but it was
    PVL Root Beer flavoured Whey
    Muscle milk
    ANd GNC Multi Vitamins

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

Glutamine isn't intended for gains. It just helps your muscles recover quicker and control cravings for certain foods.

1.)Your name is RaceBread? Seriously? Like White or Whole Grain? Pumpernickel perhaps? The correct word you were looking for is Bred, as in Inbred, as in what I see in your future.

My Ride
    Sold The Lude

Originally posted by acura_el
    Glutamine isn't intended for gains. It just helps your muscles recover quicker and control cravings for certain foods.
    I know what it is supose to do but is there any proof that it actually does it.

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

Originally posted by GreenLude

I know what it is supose to do but is there any proof that it actually does it.
    I dont know if it actually does help you recover quicker, but I've found that it does help control certain cravings, like for chocolate and stuff.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

It also through the recovery process aids your immune system, I find that while on glutamine I am less apt to end of with colds and flus
    Autosignature

My Ride
    UA6

I'm using:

Nitro-Tech whey protein
    GNC glutamine
    NO-Xplode
    Multi-vitamin
    PowerBar protein plus bars

My Ride
    00 lude

Buy a shitload of chicken, tuna, beef and some pasta. I was expecting a stupid list full of crap but pretty much everything you listed was benificial in some capacity. Very important though, they are not as important as the above foods eaten in abundance.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

I agree, I try to put away about 4000 calories a day in addition to my regiment...of healthy foods, no junk.
    Autosignature

My Ride
    1989 Supra

Default quickmass

i really like the quickmass , ive gained about 14 pounds within 2 months, went from 205 to 220 , since it does have the old school monohydrate i did notice a little bit of water retention, i like how it has digestive enyzmes , anyway heres my stack

allmax- quickmass
    gnc- multi
    renew life fiber bars
    mammoth bars
    gnc- liqua b complex
    gnc- omega 369s
    ultimate nutrition- zma
    no-xpolde-blue raspberry

My Ride
    00 lude

I agree, I try to put away about 4000 calories a day in addition to my regiment...of healthy foods, no junk.
    I kept working out the same, but my diet wasn't as tight for the last week or two and already I feel worse. I cannot stress the importance of diet. You need to eat probably 6-7 meals a day, i ideally each one will have 50g protein, very little fat and some carbs from pasta. Its okay even thought pasta isn't the best GI food, if you eat small frequent meals of them you really are always stocked with readily accessable energy. Anyways just my two cents.

Oh yah my point is that diet and consistency of diet cannot be stressed enough. You do have some good supps, but an extremely tight diet is absolutely vital.

My Ride
    00 lude

i should charge for this shit. Seriously.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

I agree with your theory but i don't think its a huge secret to anyone that diet is a major part of the equation, don't think i' d pay for that "advice" but i admit you do seem to have some decent knowledge of how things stack up
    Autosignature

I agree with your theory but i don't think its a huge secret to anyone that diet is a major part of the equation, don't think i' d pay for that "advice" but i admit you do seem to have some decent knowledge of how things stack up
    How gracious. It's not a theory, it's a fact. While most people wouldn't pay for his advice those who were intelligent enough to utilize it wouldn't look like shit nor would they waste money on "stacks" (lol!) of garbage.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

^Thanks for pointing out the difference between theory and fact, you must be a pro body builder. Not only is your insight into this thread enlightening but your attitude is just great too. Thanks so much for chiming in with thoughful input and advice and doing it in such a courteous manner. What you have brought to this thread was exactly what I was interested in when I started it!

I assume you have the time to prepare 6 wholesome meals a day and get by without and supplementation whatsoever and look much better than anyone on this board.
    Autosignature

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

^ what's with this guy's attitude? we're all here to learn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast