My Ride
    something green

Default Racism only a white trait?..Th

My Ride

wow.

-1 for people

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

Yeah, don't you all know it CANT be racism if it's not from white people. You'll find that all over the world, and right in our own backyard.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:05 AM.

Some people never learn.

01RedDX - Dont use that in this thread . This is your only warning.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

Admin, if the N word isn't acceptable, how about the C-word, as in Crackah? That slur was used in the link.

^lol calling a white person cracker is like calling a brown person brownie or calling a black person negro, its not a word of hatred like nigger.

Originally posted by Tech2
    Admin, if the N word isn't acceptable, how about the C-word, as in Crackah? That slur was used in the link.

Saying the N word for no reason in the thread is just plain stupid and I defiantly didnt hear it in the movie , and being a "racist" thread its not right to just throw those words out. As for the person sayin the "C-word" they are just a moron with no education ... so why take offence to it.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

Last edited by 01RedDX; 11-01-2020 at 05:01 AM.

My Ride
    73 & 06 vette

Originally posted by 01RedDX

Lemme get this straight, I am a little slow: it appears that the word shown above is acceptable, while n i g g a is not?

That is what "Political Correctness" is all about did you not know?

If that would have been a white peep in that video saying the N word it would be all over the news.
    Have you seen that video on any news channel?

agreed.

I think most people of color are more racist then white ppl.
    It makes no sense, ppl take advantage of this.

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

Saying the N word for no reason in the thread is just plain stupid and I defiantly didnt hear it in the movie , and being a "racist" thread its not right to just throw those words out. As for the person sayin the "N-word" they are just a moron with no education ... so why take offence to it.
    Was the #1 Forum Warrior

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

I don't have a problem with removing the comment, that's up to mods at their discretion. I'm just thinking out loud about the difference between terms. I believe the comment used n-i-g-g-a, instead of n-i-g-g-e-r. To me that's sort of the difference between cracka and devil used for white people.

I think it's pretty cool that in english people even care about not unsing offensive terms. It's related to Toma's comment in another thread about other cultures using language differently. For example you chinese speakers out there know of the "colorful" terms used for white people. White devil, white ghost, long nose, stuff like that. Even the more respectful term is just outsider. Of course, no one considers for a second that it might be derogetory. I think it's good that we do things different (at least most of the time), and this thread is an example.

Back to the video, I thought the worst part of those guys' comments was the uncle tom one. So the guy is basically calling black people not on his side "house niggers", using both anti-white and anti-black racism in one simple sentence. I'm glad enough people thought that politician was whacko enough that she didn't get elected. She can spend her time singing anti war songs with the new black panther party instead of bringing her racist views into mainstream politics.

My Ride

It seems to me that the concept of racism fundamentally changed in north america in the 20th century.

Early racism, wasn't so much a hate based racism as it is today, but rather a supremacist racism. Differences of culture, language and development caused colonial aged racism to be based on the systemic assumption that predominately white, western culture prevailled over other cultures. This would have directly resulted in the crusades, the opium wars, slavery, apartied and residential schools because they are based on the principles that one culture should dominated another simply because they could. Sort of a social darwinism nightmare.

During the 20th century in north america racism changed though, imho. To something that, while still perhaps supremacist in mindset, was based on hate between easily identifiabe have and have-not groups. Southern US white folks got a real hate on for blacks because the status quo was changing. Sure, there was poor white folks during slavery, but they still had a leg up because they weren't black. But following the civil rights movements, the poor white folks all of a suddent resented the poor black folks because of programs designed correct the previous 200 years of racism. We see this all the time, when some guy gets vocal about how he didn't get some job, or some grant because it went to someone of "colour". Canada is not different, you get white guys graduating univeristy with 40k in student loans whining that if a status indian go the same degree, it would have been paid for, tax breaks, etc.

So the recent trend is this type of racism that builds from discomfort to contempt to jealousy and eventually to hatred of another "race". Go back to Nazi germany. Sure in the middle ages and the renaissance, Jews were oppressed, but during the depression in europe, the Jewish community was able to hold onto is money better and keep its successes confined to their own community. This bred contempt in the gentile society, and taken to an extreme under the pedagoguery of Hitler, led to the holocaust.

I think that video demonstrates my point, is that where once racism was confined to a supremacist race subjugating a lesser race, to the modern form of racism where 2 groups hate each other because they percieve the other to somehow be subjectively favoured due to their colour. Their pissed because they lost the election, but they think they lost because the other guy was white.

Its still racism sure, but it deserves some analysis.

My 0.02$

Default Re: Racism only a white trait?..Th

Originally posted by Maxt
    This is pretty hurtin...
    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl..._Jews&only
    Whats with the thread title? Who said racism is only a white trait you ? If so you have immediately lost all credibility.

Default Re: Re: Racism only a white trait?..Th

Originally posted by knowtheledge

Whats with the thread title? Who said racism is only a white trait you ? If so you have immediately lost all credibility.
    What are you talking about?! lol
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

I think due to the question mark he was posing it as a question. Thats what I use them for.

Good riddance to her and the filth that surround and protect her. Utter crap they are, and the USA is better off without that Pig around.

PS. I shudder at the thought of a white (or Cracker) candidate using KKK as security. There would be RIOTS!!!

My Ride
    DC4

ddddouble standard, welcome to 21st century everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast