Quantcast
Wtf is going on in my neighbourhood? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf is going on in my neighbourhood?

My Ride
    Red with stripes and a shitbox truck

Default Wtf is going on in my neighbourhood?

I just watched a movie with a couple buddies. They were making their way home when they happened to turn a corner almost a quarter-km from my house. They see about 200m of street taped off by the cops, and roughly 20 cop cars there. They also see a city bus taking all the witnesses away. Cops gave a pretty vague answer of something like "there was a fight and a couple people got hurt." Cop also took down my info because I was wearing something very similar to what one of the people in the fight was wearing.

This all happened in the Hawkwood Manor.

So, anybody know any info?

My Ride
    78 civic

I have a couple questions about our Neighbour"hood"

Who the hell is E-unit??
    Who had to be lifted off their roof by the fire dept?
    Who is the scabby meth guy at 711 at 8:30 am on a school day(elementary kids across the street)
    Who took my Financee's bike?
    Last edited by 78si; 08-12-2006 at 02:15 AM.

My Ride
    **SEQUOIA**

Default Re: Wtf is going on in my neighbourhood?

Originally posted by Benny
    I just watched a movie with a couple buddies. They were making their way home when they happened to turn a corner almost a quarter-km from my house. They see about 200m of street taped off by the cops, and roughly 20 cop cars there. They also see a city bus taking all the witnesses away. Cops gave a pretty vague answer of something like "there was a fight and a couple people got hurt." Cop also took down my info because I was wearing something very similar to what one of the people in the fight was wearing.

This all happened in the Hawkwood Manor.

So, anybody know any info?
    damnit i live in hawkwood, i heard the sirens.. getting close to home here

Originally posted by 78si

Who the hell is E-unit??
    Who is the scabby meth guy at 711 at 8:30 am on a school day(elementary kids across the street)
    Who took my Finance's bike?
    Uhh, I can only answer #1

E-Unit = Edgemont

..Someone sprayed H-Dub (Hawkwood) on the edgemont sign near the community center

My Ride

Originally posted by 78si

Who the hell is E-unit??
    Who took my Financee's bike?

1. Edgemont. I know the guys who did the 'H-Dub' spraypaint. They're a bunch of tools.
    2. Uh, don't know.
    3. Funny enough, I know quite a few of the people who work at 7 Eleven. Don't know that guy though.
    4. I saw a bike by Hawkwood School a couple nights ago. Right about when some fags in an old accord tried to egg me and my friends.

So anybody actually know what happened? SWAT is out and all. Some cop guy gave me kind of a hard time about rubber-necking around, but he's only doing his job.

My Ride

shit im right up the hill..fucking hoodlums

My Ride

After talking to a couple buddies, I'm pretty sure I know the owner of the house where this whole thing started. Shit, I was considering going to that party with my brother. Good thing we both stayed home and watched a movie.

RIP to the deceased
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    maybe your car is trying to tell u to stop ricing it out...u know, in its own little way.
    Originally posted by b_t
    I draw a pentragram on my garage floor, sacrifice a lamb on it, spread the blood everywhere, and park my car there overnight. I tried praying, but it didn't work, so pagan rituals it is.

But then again, thats because I drive a DSM. I personally have found my car very reliable, but thats because I get lamb at a good price.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

abso-fuckin-lute BULLSHIT.

Grow up!! Use your god damn fists, you little punk pussies!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    '11 FB25

Originally posted by Kona9
    abso-fuckin-lute BULLSHIT.

Grow up!! Use your god damn fists, you little punk pussies!!

But they won't cause its much cooler to use knives and guns just like on TV. Strip all these little punks of their knives and guns and make them fight fist to fist and they would probably piss themselves!

I am not condoning fighting as a means of resolution....but using guns and knives or any weapons other than your fists is simply COWARDLY....for both parties involved!!!!!!!

My Ride
    SRT

Originally posted by dezinr

But they won't cause its much cooler to use knives and guns just like on TV. Strip all these little punks of their knives and guns and make them fight fist to fist and they would probably piss themselves!

I am not condoning fighting as a means of resolution....but using guns and knives or any weapons other than your fists is simply COWARDLY....for both parties involved!!!!!!!
    i dont know, if some guy who's way bigger than me was starting shit and i had no way of backing out of it, i'd probably smash a glass bottle over his head if i had the chance, or basically take any other action i needed to defend myself... that's probably not what happened here, i'm just saying not every time someone grabs a weapon it's because they are trying to be gangsta... fuck, there have been many times when people fucked with me on the road, and then either at the next set of lights or when i pulled over they'd trie to start shit or to jump me, when it was their fault and all i did was finger them.. i had a motherfucker come out with a bat at me after i fingered him and pulled to the side of the road, eventhoug HE swirved in MY lane without looking and i almost flew in a ditch trying to avoid him... i sure wish i had a paintball gun to bring out and pelt the shit out of that son of a bitch.... i would have shot him in the fuckin face from liek 10ft away and let him sit there screaming while he thought it over, so his punk hardcore ass doesnt go around starting shit ever again... instead, i was the one that had to drive off, eventhough i basically did nothing wrong....

i think the problem arent the weapons, but too many fuckin duche bags starting shit and thinking they are fuckin god's gift... the biggest problem i think is with fuckin macho guys in mid 20s to late 40s, who basically think they fuckin run the world, and are imune from any wrong doing EVER! i wouldnt be surprised if that's what happened here, and if someone deservingly got theirs last night...
    Last edited by riceeater; 08-12-2006 at 03:22 PM.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by riceeater

i dont know, if some guy who's way bigger than me was starting shit and i had no way of backing out of it, i'd probably smash a glass bottle over his head if i had the chance, or basically take any other action i needed to defend myself... that's probably not what happened here, i'm just saying not every time someone grabs a weapon it's because they are trying to be gangsta... fuck, there have been many times when people fucked with me on the road, and then either at the next set of lights or when i pulled over they'd trie to start shit or to jump me, when it was their fault and all i did was finger them.. i had a motherfucker come out with a bat at me after i fingered him and pulled to the side of the road, eventhoug HE swirved in MY lane without looking and i almost flew in a ditch trying to avoid him... i sure wish i had a paintball gun to bring out and pelt the shit out of that son of a bitch.... i would have shot him in the fuckin face from liek 10ft away and let him sit there screaming while he thought it over, so his punk hardcore ass doesnt go around starting shit ever again... instead, i was the one that had to drive off, eventhough i basically did nothing wrong....

i think the problem arent the weapons, but too many fuckin duche bags starting shit and thinking they are fuckin god's gift... the biggest problem i think is with fuckin macho guys in mid 20s to late 40s, who basically think they fuckin run the world, and are imune from any wrong doing EVER! i wouldnt be surprised if that's what happened here, and if someone deservingly got theirs last night...
    Listen to yourself son! You just described what you would do if someone did this and that to you. Your answer was to pull out a weapon as well. Thats exactly why shit is constantly going down. People will get whats coming to them.

Look at how many fender benders you see in a given week in this city. If every one of those fender benders involved a knife, gun, paintball, baseball bat, fight. our population would have a huge fuckin' problem hitting 1 million.

Shit happens, carry on with your life. We all get upset (myself included) people feel stupid enough when they do stupid things. Even if they don't, karma and darwinism are two of the strongest things in life!!!!!!!

Walking away doesn't always make a pussy out of someone!!!!

Cheers

i talked to someone who was at the party, and i guess the two guys who were stabbed were outside smoking and they refused to give two other people a cigarette. a fist fight began, and more people came outside to help. after seeing they were outnumbered, the two guys who asked for a smoke pulled out their knives.

now a life has ended and someone is critically injured just because of a cigarette. that is fucking ridiculous
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    maybe your car is trying to tell u to stop ricing it out...u know, in its own little way.
    Originally posted by b_t
    I draw a pentragram on my garage floor, sacrifice a lamb on it, spread the blood everywhere, and park my car there overnight. I tried praying, but it didn't work, so pagan rituals it is.

But then again, thats because I drive a DSM. I personally have found my car very reliable, but thats because I get lamb at a good price.

My friend said that the guy that was critically injured just died. His lung collapsed in the hospital.

Not on citybeat yet tho so I'm not 100% sure of his story.

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

Originally posted by liquidboi69
    My friend said that the guy that was critically injured just died. His lung collapsed in the hospital.

Not on citybeat yet tho so I'm not 100% sure of his story.
    RIP

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by mikey_mo_love

now a life has ended and someone is critically injured just because of a cigarette. that is fucking ridiculous

Any bets? I'm putting $20 on 2 years probation for both the retards (assuming they catch them)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    sr20det

my gf lives in hawkwood manor!

My Ride
    '11 FB25

Originally posted by Kona9

Listen to yourself son! You just described what you would do if someone did this and that to you. Your answer was to pull out a weapon as well. Thats exactly why shit is constantly going down. People will get whats coming to them.

Look at how many fender benders you see in a given week in this city. If every one of those fender benders involved a knife, gun, paintball, baseball bat, fight. our population would have a huge fuckin' problem hitting 1 million.

Shit happens, carry on with your life. We all get upset (myself included) people feel stupid enough when they do stupid things. Even if they don't, karma and darwinism are two of the strongest things in life!!!!!!!

Walking away doesn't always make a pussy out of someone!!!!

Cheers
    Well said!

I've been in so may situations and never been in a fight other than when I was a doorman at a bar. Even when I was a doorman at a bar in Regina working on my own and had 200 patrons I never had a problem only had to talk a guy down once.

I knock on wood that I've never had to get in a fight...call me a pussy if you want but if someone steps to me for no reason whatsoever then I'm walking....I value my life and family to put myself or them into a situation where I could lose everything over my pride or ego. I did have to defend myslef once in a bar fight and that was only becuase the guy i squared off with his friend hit my buddies girlfriend for no reason....so hitting a girl didn't fly with me.

With all the shit in the world today I'm not gonna waste my time or life to prove something or my "manhood" to some other punk. I know who I am and will defend myslef only if absolutely necessary otherwise you'll see me walk.

My Ride
    '11 FB25

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Any bets? I'm putting $20 on 2 years probation for both the retards (assuming they catch them)
    Yeah the canadian justice system is pretty weak. It is no wonder more of this is happening when punks know they can walk most of the time or at worst do less than 10 years for manslaughter.

It's

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast