Quantcast
Photoshop Contests On Beyond... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Photoshop Contests On Beyond...

My Ride
    V167

Default Photoshop Contests On Beyond...

Would any mods/admins here be able to setup a photoshop contest that would occur monthly or every 2nd month??

basically, choose a pic of some car (must be high-res), give 2 weeks to photoshop the pic, then give 1 week for people to vote on the pics. If sponsors could provide some small prize then it would be great but doing the pics just for fun/practise is cool too.

2) Pic must be original size so all pics can be compared equally, also prevents hiding of "imperfect modifications"

3) The original pic would be posted on the 1st of the contest month

4) Modified Pic must be submitted by 11:59 pm Calgary Time on the 15th of that month

5) You must post a list of modifications made to the car

6) You cannot steal modifications (ie. pasting the persons pic into a graphic program and taking parts from the pic) from another picture that somebody else has photoshopped for that months competition

7) No hating on peoples pics. Constructive criticism allowed....just don't hate.

8) you MUST post your final entry pic in the ORIGINAL thread (the thread where the contest starts each month) by 11:59pm on the 15th of each month. DO NOT start a seperate thread to post your entry

To see if this would be worth setting up, who on this site would be interesting in entering these competitions?

also, are there any mods/admins who would be willing to undertake the organization of these contests. This would involve choosing a high res pic of a car, making a thread with the above rules posted in it with the picture of the car, then setting up a polling thread on the 16th of the month where you would post all of the users final entry pics with mod list so people can vote.

Thanks
    Last edited by nismodrifter; 04-19-2003 at 12:38 AM.

My Ride
    V167

and I am sorry for posting in the wrong forum

totally forgot there was a suggestion forum

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

No prob

My Ride
    Cayman, F150, Crosstour

good idea, and nice rules. Don't think I could have written them better myself. I'm always up for a photoshop contest.
    Last edited by CLiVE; 04-19-2003 at 01:42 AM.

My Ride
    bmw

Default Re: Photoshop Contests On Beyond...

Originally posted by nismodrifter
    Would any mods/admins here be able to setup a photoshop contest that would occur monthly or every 2nd month??

basically, choose a pic of some car (must be high-res), give 2 weeks to photoshop the pic, then give 1 week for people to vote on the pics. If sponsors could provide some small prize then it would be great but doing the pics just for fun/practise is cool too.

2) Pic must be original size so all pics can be compared equally, also prevents hiding of "imperfect modifications"

3) The original pic would be posted on the 1st of the contest month

4) Modified Pic must be submitted by 11:59 pm Calgary Time on the 15th of that month

5) You must post a list of modifications made to the car

6) You cannot steal modifications (ie. pasting the persons pic into a graphic program and taking parts from the pic) from another picture that somebody else has photoshopped for that months competition

7) No hating on peoples pics. Constructive criticism allowed....just don't hate.

8) you MUST post your final entry pic in the ORIGINAL thread (the thread where the contest starts each month) by 11:59pm on the 15th of each month. DO NOT start a seperate thread to post your entry

To see if this would be worth setting up, who on this site would be interesting in entering these competitions?

also, are there any mods/admins who would be willing to undertake the organization of these contests. This would involve choosing a high res pic of a car, making a thread with the above rules posted in it with the picture of the car, then setting up a polling thread on the 16th of the month where you would post all of the users final entry pics with mod list so people can vote.

Thanks

My Ride
    a wrx.

the beyond mods are lazy haha...

lammer Guest

i think illusionsir and nismodrifter have some mad skills, lets see if there are any hidden talents willing to pop out and give these guys a run!

I think its a good idea. Wouldn't mind seeing some cool chopped pics, and vote for em!

My Ride
    I dont Drive

lets do it!

This could be fun. =) I havn't been photoshopping for awhile, but it would be cool to have a contest.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Added. Welcome nismodrifter and Zephyr to the moderators team.
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    the beyond mods are lazy haha...
    Bitch!
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

gah after struggling to do this right, the contest has begun.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by rage2
    Bitch!
    owned