Quantcast
Pulse - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Pulse

My Ride
    FD3S

Default Pulse

anyone seen it yet?

Sex should be like a Civic; slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Gayest movie eva!!!

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by Sharpie
    Gayest movie eva!!!
    great review and help...

I went to the opening and it was terrible pretty well everyone in the theater was dissapointed.
    It's a good idea for a movie but they don't develop it well and the ending is just retarded.
    It's worth seeing for Kristen Bell though, she's beautiful.

yeah she's tight. She's a whole lot different then Veronica Mars.

My Ride
    2000 Toyota Sienna XLE

I was looking forward to that move... there goes my friday night

Nothing that has meaning is easy. "Easy" doesn't enter into grown-up life... everday we live, hard its a strife... good thing right now I don't have a wife

As Kanye say, nothings ever promised tommorow today

My Ride
    330hp

it sucks CACK

if you want a scary movie go to THE DESCENT

wooo i walked into that movie thinking it was a comedy and walked out with my balls crawlin back up
    Updating...

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by IhateDomestic
    it sucks CACK

if you want a scary movie go to THE DESCENT

wooo i walked into that movie thinking it was a comedy and walked out with my balls crawlin back up
    The Descent is the best movie I've seen this summer.

Originally posted by heavyD

The Descent is the best movie I've seen this summer.
    i heard its literally one of the best/scariest movies since the original aliens (for the horror genre)
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

You guys are shittin me right?!? What the hell was so good about Descent? It was a group of girls getting attacked by retarded Vampires. The ending sucked just as much too, atleast the UK Ending made a bit more sense.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by gerrycurl21
    You guys are shittin me right?!? What the hell was so good about Descent? It was a group of girls getting attacked by retarded Vampires. The ending sucked just as much too, atleast the UK Ending made a bit more sense.
    I usually don't watch movies I don't like twice but apparently you do. I never said it was the best movie ever. I said it was the best movie I've seen this summer and it's not like the summer was flooded with great movies. For a horror movie it was much better than the average slasher flick & considering that the average cirtic rating is a B+ that puts it has highest ciritcally rated flick this summer other people agree with me. Vampires? Are we talking about the same movie.

Originally posted by heavyD

I usually don't watch movies I don't like twice but apparently you do. I never said it was the best movie ever. I said it was the best movie I've seen this summer and it's not like the summer was flooded with great movies. For a horror movie it was much better than the average slasher flick & considering that the average cirtic rating is a B+ that puts it has highest ciritcally rated flick this summer other people agree with me. Vampires? Are we talking about the same movie.
    rotten tomatoes gave it 82% or something like that and they're BRUTALLY tough on movies.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Thats what im wondering about Descent. It's getting grace from all reviews i've read, thus my high hopes for it when i went to go catch it.

And im just comparing them to vampires ala bats and going for a neck. I guess im just used to seein villains not getting killed off every second scene.

There wasnt really a sense of "horror" imo. The creatures werent introduced till the last bit it seemed and all we were watching was a Discovery channel episode of caving. The first bits creeped me out with the children wimpering and the when the one creature is seen in the nightvision but then after that, seems like they were just wandering/running away and the movie lost all its flare.

/sorry bout threadjack

How does this movie compare to Kairo?

My Ride
    is probably sh*tier than urs

Spoiler alert?!?!?!

i hard descent is like an hour and a half of a chick flick then in a span of several minutes everyone gets slaughtered.. the end i also hear half the time u dont udnerstand shit theyre saying
    You can technically get a ticket for each window that's illegally tinted. So as above, if you're being an ass to the officer (or if he's just an ass to begin with), he can give you two. (or three tickets if you're dumb enough to tint the windshield of your BMW... but if you own a BMW you can't be stupid right?)
    Originally posted by RoseLover

Any penny you have to work hard to get, you will consider as "cheapness"...if you hate people from overseas...why you stay in North America!

My Ride
    ‘13 F30 Sportline

oh man that had to be the gayest movie evar! fukin geek shit to the max.......careful guys watchout for the WIFI.....they'll get ya

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by sh0ko
    Spoiler alert?!?!?!

i hard descent is like an hour and a half of a chick flick then in a span of several minutes everyone gets slaughtered.. the end i also hear half the time u dont udnerstand shit theyre saying
    Everyone is a critic because everyone has different tastes. Some people say Talladega Nights was funny as hell while many didn't like it at all. I never said everyone will love it, all I said is that I liked it and agreed with the film critics which have it very good reviews.

My Ride
    09 CSRT4

Went and seen it last night, what a waste of money, such bad acting, it started good, then got worse and then seem like they just ended it because they ran out of ideas.

My Ride
    1990 300zx LHD ;) 400HP

yea i thought it was terrible...was kinda jumpy i guess...but then ending was lame...as said before there was no real "ending" to it... it was better than sitting on my ass at home i guess though

My Ride
    (s13 p.o.s 3years +) 97 pathfinder

dont watch it