Quantcast
**need help ASAP** with revhard manifold and s14 w/ABS - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: **need help ASAP** with revhard manifold and s14 w/ABS

Default **need help ASAP** with revhard manifold and s14 w/ABS

car is currently in the shop getting the ka-t done but i'm having problems with the manifold due to the t3/t04e with 4 bolt discharge hitting the brake cylinder. the shop said an adapter plate for the manifold will cost about $500cdn to design and machine. I'm looking for any solutions/suggestions on how to deal with this problem. my last resort is to dump the revhard and grab a JGS.

Please help! Thanks

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Ask Boost Infested on where he got his adaptor done since he has the same mani as you and its about time you finally got the KA-T done
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

yea the downtime was pretty much just waiting for it to go into the shop. it should've been done earlier but i got lazy and just left the car in the garage. i went in to look at it just now and it looks like i'll be needing a bigger wedge then then boost infested. my turbo lines up exactly like this guy's

My Ride
    VE & S13

I told Rob what u have to do already...

Ditch the RH manifold. get the JGStools manifold. Your turbo will not clear the brake MC cause your car has abs. Cars with abs': the brake booster will stickout 1.5" more than the non abs cars.

Dont bother getting a adapter for it cause its so much more work and u might not clear the hood. Just buy a different manifold.

Last solution..

put a SR20det in it and sell me the KA. <- a much easier solution...
    Last edited by Boost Infested; 08-17-2006 at 01:04 PM.

Originally posted by Boost Infested
    I told Rob what u have to do already...

Ditch the RH manifold. get the JGStools manifold. Your turbo will not clear the brake MC cause your car has abs. Cars with abs': the brake booster will stickout 1.5&quot; more than the non abs cars.

Dont bother getting a adapter for it cause its so much more work and u might not clear the hood. Just buy a different manifold.

Last solution..

put a SR20det in it and sell me the KA. &lt;- a much easier solution...
    yes, thank you for your help boost infested. we ordered the JGS manifold to get it shipped overnight yesturday which should be here today or no later then tomorrow. I heard of some people swapping the brake master with a non ABS one but it would still not clear due to the turbing not being an on center turbo. well anyways, here's a pic on the front mount intercooler. i need to get a OEM lip due to it sticking below the bumper

My Ride
    VE & S13

I am glad u went with the JGS manifold. It's a log manifold but it will work. Nice work by GarageS13.

Here is a pic of my adapter..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/606259/7
    Last edited by Boost Infested; 08-17-2006 at 10:09 PM.