Quantcast
F---explicite---T ASIAN GANG BS - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: F---explicite---T ASIAN GANG BS

My Ride
    pedals

Angry F---explicite---T ASIAN GANG BS

ARGGGGGGGGGG

well i had a sketch experience tonight. I was at Boston Pizza on Jasper Ave (edmonton)(where alot of E-town car folks hang out on fri/sat nights) with 3 other buddies. We were just hangen and all of a sudden the place went fucking nuts. tables over, chais & glasses flying, and 10 fucking asians beating the FUCK out of 2 guys (that i coulds see). God damnit i HATE that bullshit. There were about 5 guys punching the one guys head, and another little shit with an aluminun bat was connecting real fucking hard on the other guy. It is super uncool to see a guy get beat in the head with a bat. Fucking 10 agianst 2 is BS. Anyway we bolted and drove off before the cops arrived. Fucking asian gangs bullshite. ARGGGGGGG

My Ride
    a wrx.

fawk, that shit aint cool...edmontons car scene has a ways to go cuz of this sorta shit...

i went out to BPs friday nite and nothing bad happened...everyone sorta chilled and bsed about cars...

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

yeah, I hate gangs, no ones man enough to go one on 1, its always some exorbant number against 1.
    Travel

asians are small...so they have to fight in numbers...or run away and talk shit on ICQ or asianavenue. haha

My Ride
    2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350

Originally posted by szw
    asians are small...so they have to fight in numbers...or run away and talk shit on ICQ or asianavenue. haha
    What the hell are you talking about? Don't drag me in with the rest of those punks man, there are plenty of asian guys out there who know how to defend themselves without resorting to this kind of BS. Not all asians are 5'5" heh

My Ride
    99 Civic

Originally posted by Kamen

Not all asians are 5'5" heh

but some still are......
    damnit. hahaha

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

we always get mexicans pulling out glocks at gas stations here....

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

We've got every kind of gang you can think of here in NYC. Mostly in the lower income burrow's, though.
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II TiSi/Blk
    Eisenmann 83mm Exhaust|Dinan Front Strut Bar|GC Coilovers|K&N Filters|Silvervision Signal Bulbs|Hamann Blackout Grill|Hamann Eyebrows|Hamann OE Brake Duct Covers|BMW Pedals|Alpine CVA-1005|Pioneer XM|iPod|PS2|MB Quartz Compnts.|Alpine Amps(2)|JL Audio 12" Subs(2)|Alpine PowerNav|Alpine 6 Disc Changer|Eibach Swaybars|18" SSR GT3's|Brembo Brake Kit 14"/12.9"|

Edmonton had alot of drive-by shooting last year, that all I remember seeing on the news, looks like its calmed down a lil

My Ride
    FJC, S30

Originally posted by szw
    hey man thats not true. i see alot of that shit with alot of races so just dont say it about asians.
    Submaker.Illest.

My Ride
    Godzilla.

But that's the sh!t that happens in gang warfare.. it's going to happen, and it will be violent.. I bet those other 2 where from a diff side.. and if they had the upper hand they woulda done the same thing.. It's sad that honor and respect have been lost in this day in age. . buT u can't change how thing's work and they will flow in the manner that works.. Compair this to war.. United States Vs. Iraq.. is like 10 on 2.. but the 10 have massive weaponry... If there not dead they will heal.. and maybe teach them about the real game..

My Ride
    pedals

ya, im sure he 2 guys did something of a douchy nature, and i dont really car about them, it was that if the shits doing the beating had lets say, had guns, i could be FUCKING dead right now. Thats what bothers me. Is that not understandable? I think its a pretty good reason. but, whats done is done, and im OK, so no worries (for now)
    Last edited by hjr; 04-20-2003 at 06:33 PM.

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Yah...Normally, at least i hope...Gangs of people dont just go beating on people for no reason...The 2 guys prolly had to provoke it somehow...Lets just hope it wasn't looking at them the wrong way... i Fucking hate when people freak out when your glancing in their general direction...

Thats not cool tho...I have a lot of family in edmonton, i hear a lot about it, Also got a Cousin that was in Vancouver, moved here recently due to job transfers...He said it was really bad out there.

They prolly did have guns, your just lucky it didn't escalate to that...If the two guys somehow tried to fight back, it prolly would have...
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by Kamen
    Not all asians are 5'5" heh

yeah, some giants are 5'6" j/k
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by LaughingTiger
    But that's the sh!t that happens in gang warfare.. it's going to happen, and it will be violent.. I bet those other 2 where from a diff side.. and if they had the upper hand they woulda done the same thing.. It's sad that honor and respect have been lost in this day in age. . buT u can't change how thing's work and they will flow in the manner that works.. Compair this to war.. United States Vs. Iraq.. is like 10 on 2.. but the 10 have massive weaponry... If there not dead they will heal.. and maybe teach them about the real game..
    while its alright to play devils advocate, u do realize that u are in a way defending the concept of "gang warfare"

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by sexualbanana

yeah, some giants are 5'6" j/k
    only u

Originally posted by szw
    nah man that aint true at allll!!! i saw this fight sorta shit....this azn guy...about 5'5, 125ish pounds up against this huge ass brown guy(6'2ish), before the fight the azn guy bent down to tie his shoe....the brown guy like soccered kicked him in the face....azn guy wuz out, madly cut eye (required stiches) concusion, and really phucked. this azn guy wasnt gonna run away from shit.
    and before that fight there was another brown vs azn fight. this other azn guy wuz about same height 5'6, going up against this brown dood 6'1. even tho he got beat you gotta give him props for going up against sucha beast.

so we aint all like that.

lammer Guest

AZN PRYDE FOO!

most asian people are small..we are small and we have tempers. you guys can't argue on that haha.

My Ride
    2018 Ford F150 SCREW

Originally posted by lammer
    most asian people are small..we are small and we have tempers. you guys can't argue on that haha.
    what good is a short temper?

and also i find it funny when the small guy starts the fight. People have done taht to me before and i just laugh at them. i am not going to waste my time and risk getting arrested just to beat up some punk that thinks he is tough.

some people really need to think before they do shit.

My Ride
    Godzilla.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    while its alright to play devils advocate, u do realize that u are in a way defending the concept of "gang warfare"

Not defending.. But stating it existence.. It does happen and that's life.. If you choose to be in the game, then you choose to face consiquences of it.. There is no real excuse for brutal violence or war.. But it has been around since time began, and will continue to be there till we all die. So we can't really judge what we don't know or haven't experienced.. I'm not standing up for it, just acknowleging that I understand it. War on the streets has little difference then war in politic's..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast