Quantcast
Accident: Neon on Glenmore - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Accident: Neon on Glenmore

My Ride
    Jeep

Originally posted by Sharpie
    Hahaha "something mechanical happened to my car"
    I imagine we'll find out tomorrow if something actually did break when the car is torn into.

About all I've got to say from here on is that for what I know of him, I believe he wasn't screwing around. Furthermore, it's pretty shabby how the circle jerk starts when a Neon gets smashed.

I saw the car today, should be fixable.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by JCX

I imagine we'll find out tomorrow if something actually did break when the car is torn into.

About all I've got to say from here on is that for what I know of him, I believe he wasn't screwing around. Furthermore, it's pretty shabby how the circle jerk starts when a Neon gets smashed.

I saw the car today, should be fixable.
    Nothing to do with Neons, I like SRT-4s and my car has a Neon drivetrain in it. Its all about the driver here.

Did something break before or after the car ended up on the rail?

My Ride
    2005 SRT-4

Originally posted by b_t

Thats the saaame car. Something snapped after the turn? Fuck that, looks more like you let off the gas too fast and your ass end kicked out. If you skidded that far, you were going much more then 60.

What snapped? your car is brand new. Its not like the steering rack suddenly dropped out the bottom of your car. You idiot. Both your wheels are on straight. Nothing happened. You fucked up, thats all.

It looks like your car might be fixable. Lucky, lucky you.
    First the car is a couple of years old, but then how would you know that. Thats right you don't know him!!!!

There are many things that can go that can cause a car to lose its steering abilities.

Go take a drive by and see how long the skid marks are. They are not that long maybe a car length straight across the road that lead up to the guardrail.

Its amazing that I have read posts about other members doing much worse ie drinking and driving and causing an accident. Yet everyone supports him.

An SRT-4 owner has a mechianal issue with his car and BAM - the hate comes on.

One question - did he hurt or kill anyone? NO!!

So unless you were there and witnessed it and have talken to him STOP assuming that you know what happened!!!!

Here is more from the owner:
    for b_t

you are right that i was driving fast on that stretch because i was late for a meeting at racecity. it's too bad that you personality precieve's your nice car. because i too have a talon and i was simply trying to acknowledge you, to say "nice car"....

for I8braker
    17th ave is meant to showoff cars. get over it everyone here has done it.

for anyone else that feels the need to bash me thats fine, i just pray this never happens to any of you...

i am done defending myself for something i did not do and if i ever see any of you on the street again, i will be more than happy to shake your hand and chat it up. i'm sorry for any inconvieniance i have caused for any of you at anytime.

My Ride

thankyou for listening to my story, if you would like to see what happened follow this link.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...4D448EF3909A204

anyone got the password to get into this site where i can see what happened?

My Ride
    JeepYJ/06VTEC What I Love: 4x4

Originally posted by euro_racer

thankyou for listening to my story, if you would like to see what happened follow this link.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...4D448EF3909A204

anyone got the password to get into this site where i can see what happened?

Lurking in some bushes outside your house
    My Ride
    S14/D21

Originally posted by b_t
    silver SRT-4 with HIDs and black graphics? Did the graphics go way back to the taillights?

If so...he kept driving by my window and letting the BOV rip like he was trying to either impress me (the novelty of such a loud BOV wore off after his first flyby) or race me

i know what you mean man, hes done that to me and alot of others i know.

My Ride
    TRD Pro

he is a good buddy of mine and was not driving fast. And any one else who disagrees needs to go fuck them self.

Something to do with his power steering went wrong and lost control while making a turn. He is awaiting the dealership to figure it out.
    Originally posted by Melinda

You certainly are not a very nice person though.

My Ride
    The loonie bus

My brothers power steering failed as we pulled into a crappy tire a few months back, (also causing a small fire because all of the fluid hit his downpipe) I hate to think what could have happened if we were doing highway speed.
    So in other words give the guy a break, he may not have been fooling around.

My Ride
    Saturn Ion

I know the owner of the SRT-4 and I'd vouch that he's a safe and good driver. He's the type of guy that'd give you the shirt off his back. Thankfully, both him and his girl aren't badly hurt.

Bashing someone after they went through something like that is in very bad taste.

My Ride
    2003 350z

Originally posted by brandon
    he is a good buddy of mine and was not driving fast. And any one else who disagrees needs to go fuck them self.

Something to do with his power steering went wrong and lost control while making a turn. He is awaiting the dealership to figure it out.
    I'm glad he's ok,no one else got hurt thats a +.
    but to say he is a safe driver i call bullshit,and to make things clear i don't hate neons.
    when i see him down deerfoot or around the NW he does try to race you.
    ok so he had a steering problem fine.thats shitty to hear and hope the dealership can help him.
    sorry for the rant.and i'm sure he's a ok guy but he's a punk on the roads.

b_t is offline b_t is a huge nag (2019 friendly)
    My Ride
    FC3S 10AE / Tacoma

Originally posted by SRT-Princess

for b_t

you are right that i was driving fast on that stretch because i was late for a meeting at racecity. it's too bad that you personality precieve's your nice car. because i too have a talon and i was simply trying to acknowledge you, to say "nice car"....
    its cool if you like my car, but when somebody speeds by me letting the BOV sing it does not come across as "hey you have a nice car!"

Lets shut this one down - We need to start weeding out the bullshit.

b_t,

You have turned an originally N/A Talon into a boosted one, you are telling me that you have never fluttered your bov at anyone to perhaps entice a race?! We all speed, we all race, we are all car enthusiasts and we like horsepower. Whoever disagree's is only fooling themselves. End of story!

Even if Wolverine was speeding and being an idiot on a public street, thats his own fault and will in turn learn the hard way....

Lets not all turn into a bunch of hypocrites and bash someone on a public forum who has come across an unforchunate situation.

I love how people who have no clue as to what happened seem to know exactly what took place and then impose their factless realities upon us.

Unless you were there, and witnessed it, you have no place to make a judgement. We can all have opinions I suppose, but if you plan to formulate a good one, you might at least be educated on the facts. Elsewise, your opinion is simply baseless drivel.

I'm not judging, and don't pretend to know exactly what did go on. To be honest, I don't really care how it happened. What I do care about is that these two folks, whom I've met and know to be good people, are fine.

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Originally posted by Boosted_TL
    Lets shut this one down - We need to start weeding out the bullshit.

b_t,

You have turned an originally N/A Talon into a boosted one, you are telling me that you have never fluttered your bov at anyone to perhaps entice a race?! We all speed, we all race, we are all car enthusiasts and we like horsepower. Whoever disagree's is only fooling themselves. End of story!

Even if Wolverine was speeding and being an idiot on a public street, thats his own fault and will in turn learn the hard way....

Lets not all turn into a bunch of hypocrites and bash someone on a public forum who has come across an unforchunate situation.

I dont even think B_T has his car turbo'd yet. I could be wrong, but I thought he was selling everything

Originally posted by Sharpie

I dont even think B_T has his car turbo'd yet. I could be wrong, but I thought he was selling everything
    We dont need to get into detail about it, I believe he did have it boosted last year for a short period of time. Thats irrelevant though, the principal is what counts.

Wow this thread turned into a little girl fight . A car was crashed , if it was a 1989 Civic no one would care , but since it was a done up SRT-4 lets have a bitch fight...

I saw it , it didnt look like such a big deal to me , a few firetrucks and some J bodys .. woopie.

Closed.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2