Quantcast
The CRUELEST prank ever pulled... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: The CRUELEST prank ever pulled...

Default The CRUELEST prank ever pulled...

Haha so I know this guy who's a complete douchebag (went to high school with him, found him to be a real shithead then, still as annoying to this day), but cause his office building is right next to mine I run into him a lot during lunch.

Long story short, he takes this girl home from the bar a month or two ago from Cowboy's. I run into him during lunch on Friday and he gloats about it to me first chance he gets.

Turns out, it's a girl from our high school, one which I still keep in touch with. So I give her a call and ask her what the fuck was going through her mind when she slept with him... she said that she was ridiculously, ridiculously drunk, and that he was the most inconsiderate, inexperienced asshole she'd ever made this type of mistake with (he tried a few times, couldn't do anything for her, etc etc). Even said... "he has turned me off of sex." This, of course, was a very different version from what I heard from him. ("I had her screaming all night" -> "He was so incompetent and obvoiusly inexperienced, it was a chore".... "Yeah, she's been dying to get another piece" -> "I never want to see that fucker again", etc etc)

So we devised a plan... a diabolical lil' scheme [/cartman]. She emails him a few weeks later and tells him that he should go to 8th/8th because she went the morning after their little adventure (no protection was used) and the tests came back HIV positive. (The actual test, of course, came back clean)... and that she had not been any other guys since, she's saying it was either him that gave it to her or some guy before him, but that he is in real danger of having it.

That was a few weeks ago. I saw this same chump at lunch yesterday and he looked like absolute shit. Dark bags under the eyes, pale complexion, and not as chatty as usual and seemed real zoned out... haha so of course I called my friend and she said that she had called him about 4-5 days ago and he said he still hadn't gotten checked yet, that he's not ready to face it if it's really true.

I simply can't wait till the text time I see this fucker... I'll be taking 2 hour lunches until I do on the offchance that I run into him at the food court. Hahaha.. oh wow, just thought I'd share. Enjoy the work day, boys
    Last edited by Super_Geo; 08-29-2006 at 11:00 AM.

My Ride
    Axis powers

lol thats funny yet so mean.. just should have said she was pregnant or something and would be requiring child support
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

So mean, yet so fuckng funny haha.

edit - damn, i guess im not the only one that feels that way haha. Pregnancy wouldn't have been that funny. This is way the fuck funnier.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by adam c
    lol thats funny yet so mean.. just should have said she was pregnant or something and would be requiring child support
    HAHA yea that would be good too but no, fear of death is more scary cause its unavoidable! get a chick pregant just move away but with the HIV HES STUCK!!! oh man that IS devious, my hat goes off to you and the lady super geo!
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Axis powers

if he has brains tho, then he can't be tested for 6 months, thats how long it takes HIV/AIDS to develop so he has 6 whole months of craziness to deal with
    oh man..
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

even though the guy is a dirt bag, that goes beyond being a prank. It wouldn't be funny if the guy committed suicide.

Saying to get tested for herpes is one thing but HIV has a whole different connotation.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    Highlander

Werd, I was just going to say, anything about the "I havent been with anyone since" is irrelevant, she would have had to have gotten it 6 months earlier from another partner and just have passed it to him. Still cruel regardless. Although it'll make him appreciate life more. Wont it suck if this douche bag asshole man has aids from a previous partner and passed it on to her? She wont know for 6 months (minus however many weeks its been since they hooked up) Karma is a horrible thing.

My Ride
    BMW E46

Originally posted by rotten42
    even though the guy is a dirt bag, that goes beyond being a prank. It wouldn't be funny if the guy committed suicide.

Saying to get tested for herpes is one thing but HIV has a whole different connotation.
    agree

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

Originally posted by rotten42

True, cant argue with that...although, I have no patience OR mercy for guys who take coma drunk girls home from the bar then brag about it like they are a hero. fuck him.

ONLY reason i would tell him it was a joke at this point, is in case hes calling all these other girls he may have slept with in the last lil bit and saying "i have aids, you should get tested" because then hes just scaring the shit outta them for no reason.

i still think its funny as fuck
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    LCI E90 :-)

sucks for him.....

Oh really? Shit, I didn't know it took 6 months to incubate. I guess we should've done our homework... the plan was to have him wait 1-2 weeks in agony and then get over it.

Fuck, this also means that either one of us also has to tell him it's a prank... I wouldn't want it to go on for 6 months. Damn it.

My Ride
    Axis powers

also when u tell him, u know how pissed hes going to be?
    wow i wouldnt want to be u or ur friend
    Sig nuked by mod.

Hahaha or, Plan B) say fuck it, sit back, and let the fucker stew for half a year.

I don't think we'll go with B (the girl definately wouldn't, she was already hesitant going with the plan, I had to do some seroius pushing), but if you guys knew what a shithead this kid was you would understand. A drunken makeout at the bar = "I banged the shit out of this broad, she was a slut in the sack." Etc, etc... it happened with chicks in high school (whose reputations took a hit from his bullshit), and it's still happening to this day... in our 20s, working downtown. Hell, this could be the best life lesson he's ever gotten.

ILL TELL HIM! OH GOD PLEASE let me tell him

(or if you want to be polite about it, HIV tests are only 99% accurate, so 1% of people who get tested are indeed clean but are reported postive...could say the test wasnt conclusive and she had to be re-tested and they're saying shes clean now)

doing it that way might be best cause he'll learn his lesson from this "scare"

if you outright tell him he'll just get pissed and continue being a asshole

My Ride
    is probably sh*tier than urs

hahaha this reminds me of kenny vs spenny hahahaha some douchebags deserve this... haha u should help me plan one of these with my own friends
    You can technically get a ticket for each window that's illegally tinted. So as above, if you're being an ass to the officer (or if he's just an ass to begin with), he can give you two. (or three tickets if you're dumb enough to tint the windshield of your BMW... but if you own a BMW you can't be stupid right?)
    Originally posted by RoseLover

Any penny you have to work hard to get, you will consider as "cheapness"...if you hate people from overseas...why you stay in North America!

My Ride
    Highlander

Originally posted by Super_Geo
    Hahaha or, Plan B) say fuck it, sit back, and let the fucker stew for half a year.

the girl definately wouldn't, she was already hesitant going with the plan, I had to do some seroius pushing
    You are a douchebag.

Originally posted by Melinda

You are a douchebag.
    Nah, just someone who like entertainment

Originally posted by Super_Geo

I don't think we'll go with B (the girl definately wouldn't, she was already hesitant going with the plan, I had to do some seroius pushing),
    ... so... did you turn her back onto sex...?

^ Haha no, fuck I'm not risking gettin' the HIV! j/k

I just told her that it was the one way she could really get back at this fucker. She was concerned that he would spread talk that she was HIV+ and that was the reason she wouldn't want to go ahead. But we got around that roadblock by letting everyone in our circles in on the joke... also, it's not like he's going to go around telling people he has HIV

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast