Quantcast
The CRUELEST prank ever pulled... - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The CRUELEST prank ever pulled...

My Ride
    Econo-box

I think you should just get the girl to call and say she went for a re-test and it turned out like it was said earlier in this thread.

He'd still learn his lesson, and to top the cherry you could even buy him some "small size" condoms or something and give them to him. It would be funny, and helpful

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

As much hatin' as there is here, I still think it's a good prank. The guy deserves it IMO. If I was such a prick, and the same prank was pulled on me, it would straighten me up pretty quick!
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    2008 Z06

bragging that you're a great lay = getting told you are HIV +???

er, no.
    Current Cars:
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Stage 2, 12.44 at 110mph
    1972 Chevy Super Cheyenne C10 Pickup 402 big block, 700R4
    2004 GMC 2500HD 8.1L

Past Cars:
    1970 Chevy Blazer, 2wd
    2003 BMW X5 4.6IS Doushmobile, moneypit
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST | Cobb Stage 1, catless downpipe
    2008 Corvette Z06 - 11.39 at 123.8mph
    2002 Corvette Z06 - 12.10 at 116.5mph
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ
    1993 5L Mustang - 12.59 at 108mph
    1989 5L Mustang
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    1991 Acura Integra RS 403Honda

I think the girl should've just called him out on it, I mean what's more embarassing than having a girl belittle your sexual prowess in public, or even infront of this guy's friends maybe? I think you went way too far.

And for the record, if you're gonna tell a story about how one of your friends got comatose drunk and slept with a known douchebag from high school without protection, maybe do a better job not to paint her as a raging bar slut, cause that's how it came across to the majority of us it would seem.
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

Originally posted by Ekliptix
    The history of what this guy has done goes back before this incident. If this was an isolated case then nothing would've happened.

No, but I agree... this is overboard. I wouldn't want this guy to be miserable for the next 5 months and put a bullet through his head. It's being dealt with, as per my previous two posts.
    Last edited by Super_Geo; 08-29-2006 at 01:34 PM.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by abyss
    I think the girl should've just called him out on it, I mean what's more embarassing than having a girl belittle your sexual prowess in public, or even infront of this guy's friends maybe? I think you went way too far.
    That doesn't work. Seen it happen before, guy shrugs it off as "crazy bitch trying to get even", chick ends up looking stupid. Reason is that every chick that gets mad at a guy and want to insult him in front of his friends will go for the small cock shitty lay line. I've seen it so many times back in high school haha.

This method is way better, it'll shut the guy right up, he'll think twice before doing it again haha.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by rage2

That doesn't work. Seen it happen before, guy shrugs it off as "crazy bitch trying to get even", chick ends up looking stupid. Reason is that every chick that gets mad at a guy and want to insult him in front of his friends will go for the small cock shitty lay line. I've seen it so many times back in high school haha.

This method is way better, it'll shut the guy right up, he'll think twice before doing it again haha.
    He could've picked a less suicide inducing disease though. Christ, say he's got herpes or something, don't tell him he has AIDS.

My Ride
    an overpriced civic

He could've picked a less suicide inducing disease though. Christ, say he's got herpes or something, don't tell him he has AIDS.
    that quote reminded me of this video, you should have done this:
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/145167...ouve_got_aids/

but seriously tho, i would have went with pregnancy or telling him she was a man

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

uhh, if I was told I MIGHT be infected, I would get myself checked before I killed myself (assuming I'm suicidal). If he jumped off a building before getting checked, then hey, one less idiot for the rest of us to deal with in this world.

Seriously, this isn't overboard. Overboard would be teaching a guy a lesson by actually giving him HIV. He would've checked out fine, Super_Geo would've pointed at him and laugh, and he would've learned a great fucking lesson in life.

My Ride
    CS-GA20DE-TT // B5 A4 TT

Thing is, this more then just a prank. Any way you slice it you fucked up, and she fucked up.

You know what the difference between a slut and a bitch is? A slut fucks everyone, a bitch fucks everyone except you.

I think your female friend is a bitch.

Do you have any idea the ramifications of your actions? Well. Think about it this way.. your friends will talk cause they all know... and you never know who your next boss is... It happens... he will get discriminated against and thats truth.

I am all for punishment fitting the crime... but how many guys have bragged about how they made their girl cry for mercy when in actuality it was little more then a chirp here and there. If you tell me this isnt you... then you are definetely lying yourself. every guy on the planet at one time or another has expanded on their sexual experience, its part of teh alpha male big ego bullshit.

Grow up man, untill now I had mad respect for you. I am sure alot of people feel the same way dude.

Your best course of action is tellign the girl to be uber sincere with an apology for him as well as impressing upon him the kind of callous haters this world has... you sir are #1 right now.

Seriously how many people did you think would find this shit funny? Immature fucks who know nothing about how damaging the sickness is, and the wildcards like rage?

My Ride
    Econo-box

You shoulda found someone prego, got them to pee on a pregnancy test and had her show him.

Oh, that woulda been priceless.

Video tape her dragging him around the babybook isle of chapters.

HAH!

Some of you are too touchy. This shit is funny. If this dude will off himself without an actual test then he deserves to die.

It would be even better if the girl only sent him a text message saying "LoL U got pozzed!"
    Last edited by szw; 08-29-2006 at 01:46 PM.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by Ekliptix

er, no.
    If you had to "push" your friend into telling him he might have HIV, then she couldn't be that remorseful about sleeping with him, could she, hm?

I think the "used to be a man" one would have been funnier and less uncool.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by doublepostwhore
    I am all for punishment fitting the crime... but how many guys have bragged about how they made their girl cry for mercy when in actuality it was little more then a chirp here and there. If you tell me this isnt you... then you are definetely lying yourself. every guy on the planet at one time or another has expanded on their sexual experience, its part of teh alpha male big ego bullshit.
    Not me. Feel free to ask my ex's how much of a monster I was in bed!
    Seriously how many people did you think would find this shit funny? Immature fucks who know nothing about how damaging the sickness is, and the wildcards like rage?
    Way to kiss my ass there brown noser!

My Ride
    Econo-box

Just think how anyone in here would feel if they thought they were HIV positive. I'm all for practical jokes, the key word being practical...

I still like my idea of her saying it was a false test, and then you getting him some tiny condoms for the future.

uhh, if I was told I MIGHT be infected, I would get myself checked before I killed myself (assuming I'm suicidal). If he jumped off a building before getting checked, then hey, one less idiot for the rest of us to deal with in this world.

Seriously, this isn't overboard. Overboard would be teaching a guy a lesson by actually giving him HIV. He would've checked out fine, Super_Geo would've pointed at him and laugh, and he would've learned a great fucking lesson in life.
    The guy is obviously a retard for not using a condom in the first place, what's to say he won't act impulsively in this situation too. What happens if he's the 1% that the test comes out positive even though he's clear? I agree that the guy badly needed a lesson, but if it goes to the point that he takes his life over a stupid prank, it wouldn't just be a lesson for him now would it? That's some heavy shit to have on your conscience. Enough what ifs though, sounds like a few people learned a lesson today and that's better than nothing.

My Ride
    CS-GA20DE-TT // B5 A4 TT

Its only brown nosing if I actually compliment you...

Are you unable to read properly?

I put you as a wild card becuase for the most part you havent posted up anything that I would classify you as a complete asshat, just an asshole true to form.

PS pm me the directions to your hizouse for the gitar meet.

You didnt answer in the otehr post dude.

My Ride
    NC1

ROFL

Some of you are taking this shit way too serious. I think it's a funny prank, let him be in misery for a bit and then let him know what's up. It's somewhat of a deserved rude awakening if the guy is the prick Super_Geo is making him out to be.
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Its only brown nosing if I actually compliment you...

Are you unable to read properly?

I put you as a wild card becuase for the most part you havent posted up anything that I would classify you as a complete asshat, just an asshole true to form.

PS pm me the directions to your hizouse for the gitar meet.

You didnt answer in the otehr post dude.
    I'm able to read properly and it sounded like you were kissing the admin's ass to me! Of course now that you explained yourself after the fact... it closed off any potential punchline that I might've had!

Be patient on the directions. That'll be posted around thursday like the last meet!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast