Quantcast
Bush Assassination. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Bush Assassination.

Default Bush Assassination.

British television channel More4 plans to broadcast a dramatic film, documentary-style, about a fictional assassination of U.S. President George W. Bush, the network's head said Thursday.
    The program uses actors and digital manipulation of real footage to show a fictional account of Bush being gunned down after delivering a speech in Chicago, Peter Dale, the head of More4, told a news conference.
    "Death of a President," also scheduled to be shown at the Toronto Film Festival in September, focuses on all those linked to the pretend crime — including nearby anti-war protesters, suspects, Secret Service guards and investigators, Dale said.
    More4, which is the digital offshoot of Britain's Channel 4 network, plans to show the program on Oct. 9.
    The White House declined to comment on the network's announcement, saying it would not dignify the program with a response.
    "It's an extraordinarily gripping and powerful piece of work, a drama constructed like a documentary that looks back at the assassination of George Bush as the starting point for a very gripping detective story," Dale told reporters.
    "It's a pointed political examination of what the war on terror did to the American body politic," he said.
    Dale said he expected the film would upset some, but defended it as a sophisticated piece of work.
    "It's not sensationalist, or simplistic but a very thought-provoking, powerful drama," he said. "I hope people will see that the intention behind it is good."
    "Death of a President" is directed by Gabriel Range, whose 2003 TV movie "The Day Britain Stopped" showed what might happen if the country's transportation network ground to a halt.
    LONDON British television channel More4 plans to broadcast a dramatic film, documentary-style, about a fictional assassination of U.S. President George W. Bush, the network's head said Thursday.
    The program uses actors and digital manipulation of real footage to show a fictional account of Bush being gunned down after delivering a speech in Chicago, Peter Dale, the head of More4, told a news conference.
    "Death of a President," also scheduled to be shown at the Toronto Film Festival in September, focuses on all those linked to the pretend crime — including nearby anti-war protesters, suspects, Secret Service guards and investigators, Dale said.
    More4, which is the digital offshoot of Britain's Channel 4 network, plans to show the program on Oct. 9.
    The White House declined to comment on the network's announcement, saying it would not dignify the program with a response.
    "It's an extraordinarily gripping and powerful piece of work, a drama constructed like a documentary that looks back at the assassination of George Bush as the starting point for a very gripping detective story," Dale told reporters.
    "It's a pointed political examination of what the war on terror did to the American body politic," he said.
    Dale said he expected the film would upset some, but defended it as a sophisticated piece of work.
    "It's not sensationalist, or simplistic but a very thought-provoking, powerful drama," he said. "I hope people will see that the intention behind it is good."
    "Death of a President" is directed by Gabriel Range, whose 2003 TV movie "The Day Britain Stopped" showed what might happen if the country's transportation network ground to a halt.
    LONDON British television channel More4 plans to broadcast a dramatic film, documentary-style, about a fictional assassination of U.S. President George W. Bush, the network's head said Thursday.

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

WTF happened to the paragraphs? I don't wanna read that.

I'll do one better and post the article that was in the paper:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...01/nbush01.xml

Originally posted by /////AMG
    WTF happened to the paragraphs? I don't wanna read that.

Sorry dude. I just Copy and Paste the article really quick.

My Ride
    VW Scirocco GT

No prob, I know you didn't type that up.

Last edited by kaput; 03-26-2019 at 07:30 PM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by kaput
    So someones going to kill him in a year Something to look forward to.
    Then Cheney runs the show for real

Where's Toma?

i'd love that.....he's a douche bag.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by Xtrema

Then Cheney runs the show for real

Where's Toma?
    LOL... no shit.... they would have to get rid of him FIRST lol

My Ride
    JeepYJ/06VTEC What I Love: 4x4

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Hes as useless as tits on a nun.

My Ride
    2001 BMW 320i

For a sec without thinking I thought the president was really assisinated and I was cheering... except it's just a "movie"...
    perhaps we can turn it into real life just like this

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=143760

Osama must be captured! lol

Seriously though I thought our world just suddenly went to hell... infact it's already goin there thnx to Bush.

My Ride
    TOPLESS 64 IMPALA /2004 SALEEN S281 SC / 2007 Z06

Originally posted by ZorroAMG