Quantcast
My Psilocybe (magic mushrooms) curiousity - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My Psilocybe (magic mushrooms) curiousity

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Dont let her look in the mirror for gods sake! She'll be staring for another 4 hours!

Man, I wish I had some right now... fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by carter_prelude
    seein stars yet? LOL
    I dont imagine I took enough to believe I can cross the street with a fckin light pole!!!!!

This is getting fun.

Why the fuck am I documenting my high on Beyond?

My Ride
    Charger R/T

I don't have tons of experience with them, but what I have learned so far:
    1- be with close friends that you can trust in a comfortable setting.
    2- make sure not everybody is high as a kite (babysitters)
    3- have a couple drinks if your prone to freakin' out while trippin' (not everybody agrees with this point, but experiment with it)
    4- make tea, I can't chew that horse-shit like gum.

My 1st time was pretty shitty, I learned all 4 points in one night and didn't enjoy myself at all. But since then, we've had a blast with them.
    If you like rockin' the ganj I think you'll like shrooms. The best part for me is the visuals, but everyone has a different high.

have fun

My Ride
    1996 ek

Originally posted by CasperWho
    haha

your 30 - high on mushrooms - posting on beyond

atta boy, reasons like this are why im a regular on this forum hahaha

hahahah wow awesome I think I have a new sig haha. Yeah shrooms are fun. I haven't done anything in a while though been like 3 months since the last time. I had a bad experience but not because of the shrooms but because of a friend screwing me over which was totally unrelated. Had plenty of fun trips...went to the beach on them in new brunswick and the water felt amazing and on the way back the top of the car went see through and I could see the sky which was weird.

But one time after taking a half ounce I had an extremely bad trip and ended up in the corner of my room in the foetal position twitching and shaking and rocking back and forth and mumbling words my friends said they couldn't understand. they said it was a mixture of spanish, english, french and what they said sounded like russian (must of been german cuz I knew a bit at the time) and they said for 4 hours i sat like that and the only thing they got out of me in that entire time was me saying my lava lamps were terrifying. So yeah don't take lot's at a time since they can fuck you right up. I've done meth, coke, crack, acid, 2cb, every weed product known to man, opium, dxm, ectasy beyond any measure and some others I don't remember and mushrooms is still the drug that I respect the most and am most carefull with. you give yourself over to it while your on it and you never know what will happen. be carefull and safe and it can be some of the funnest times you'll ever have.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by DuPont
    If you like rockin' the ganj I think you'll like shrooms. The best part for me is the visuals, but everyone has a different high.

have fun
    Amen Broseph!!

the visuals are just starting to take place. liquidy good times.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-31-2020 at 06:05 AM.

Am very curious why , at near 30 , you are wanting to know more about them ?

It has been many , many moons since I've indulged in this most sacred and dangerous fungus , and in all honesty , it's not something that one should take without some warning attached , as it can ( as mentioned above ) lead to some very disturbing emotions .
    First off , be aware that it is very important that you be in a very positive and happy state before attempting to consume . I'm not taking about hanging around a group of your buddies and getting stoned or drunk and just pretending life is sooo good for you ( the bravado bullshit happy ) , because if you're not in the right frame of mind , these mushrooms tend to make you dwell on the negative and it can be like getting caught in a whirlpool of shit , spiraling further and further into the mire of darkness . I remember a party once where most of the crowd were shrooming and coming across some dude curled up in a corner and weeping . It was both disturbing and sad knowing buddy was cratering to his own hell , and there wasn't anything anybody could do for him but let him ride it out . Once you start sliding down that slippery slope ( pun ) , they really don't seem so fun anymore and there you be , knowing that for hours and hours it's not going to be good .
    That said though , with the right group ( mushies really aren't something you do alone ) in the right atmosphere , they can bring you to higher levels of self-awareness that can be most enlightening .
    IF , and thats a big if , you still want to explore them , I'd really plan things out to make it as good as possible for yourselves . My most memorable experiences were usually outdoors . Hiking , camping with about 5-8 good friends . Remember , they can last for 8-10 hours , so plan to have things like the fire or food and water readilly available . Oh , and also remember that they can take a while to get you going . I've been around folks that after 15 minutes start pounding them back , thinking that they didn't get enought the first time because they weren't feeling anything . This can be very dangerous and lead one to have a hyper=high , with the heartrate going skyward . Start with no more then 1 g , and see what its like after a hour or so . Patients really is your friend with these things . Remember , its a poison that get you wonked . Don't be fooled or pursuaded to think otherwise .

With that all said , ultimately it's up to you . Do some deep soul searching as to why you find the need to indulge , and if it's to escape some horrors of youth , I'd reccommend against them as they can make things worse , especially if you are either a very high strung person , or are in a moment in your life that is stressful . I've heard many horror stories of folks that have had very bad experience with them and they either never touched them again or just lost it and their own reality and midset .

^ too late, he's already popped them

Originally posted by l8braker
    ^ too late, he's already popped them
    Yeah ... my two finger typing skills . It works , but slllloooooowwwwwww ....

My Ride
    B8 A4/MKV GTI

Fuck your girl in a pitch dark room. It will be so intense. Trust me on this, just do it.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by blueToy
    Am very curious why , at near 30 , you are wanting to know more about them ?

, ultimately it's up to you . Do some deep soul searching as to why you find the need to indulge , and if it's to escape some horrors of youth , I'd reccommend against them as they can make things worse , especially if you are either a very high strung person , or are in a moment in your life that is stressful . I've heard many horror stories of folks that have had very bad experience with them and they either never touched them again or just lost it and their own reality and midset .
    Thanks Dr Phil.

I was curious as I had a few given to me from a good friend. I took very little and was just curious of fellow beyonders experiences.
    In all seriousness. Thanks!

My Ride
    NOTHING RIGHT NOW :(

i never done shrooms so no experience or any funny storys to tell u here

but if u are wanting to experiement with herbal drugs, u might wanta check out salvia. its legal and u can get it at hemp stores.

Originally posted by AzN'SKillZ
    i never done shrooms so no experience or any funny storys to tell u here

but if u are wanting to experiement with herbal drugs, u might wanta check out salvia. its legal and u can get it at hemp stores.
    Why do you even bother posting?

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

This thread needs more Team Jesus.

Thanks, Google Image Search!

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
    This thread needs more Team Jesus.

Thanks, Google Image Search!
    hahaha and i was being facetious

My Ride

Default Re: My Psilocybe (magic mushrooms) curiousity

Originally posted by Kona9
    [B]and I have only ever experienced Marijuana after that. For the exception of mushrooms, that is where my curiousity and intake of "substance" will stop. Natural earthy drugs is where it ends.

Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy

Why do you even bother posting?
    cuz i hav somthing to add that somwaht has somthing to do with the original post.

unlike someone, who post somthing that has not relevents to the topic at all.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-31-2020 at 06:04 AM.

Holy Ghost approved???!!!! Thats some freaky shit.

My Ride

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    ^ as far as drugs go, salvia is down there with children's tylenol
    really??

so far (and this also includes me) everyone that i no of or herd storys about that tried salvia does not wanta do it again. IMO its just a weird trip but its defenetly worth trying once.

My Ride
    2002 Toyota Corolla

well i had a friend piss himself on shrooms, that was pretty hilarious. i've only done them once and i was fine until i tried to go to sleep while still high. thats when i started seeing skeletons and decayed bloody bodies when i shut my eyes. i didn't sleep so well that night.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast