Quantcast
My Psilocybe (magic mushrooms) curiousity - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My Psilocybe (magic mushrooms) curiousity

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

allright it's midnight. the high is basically dying off. it was a fun experience for the little amount that I took. From the floor turning to flowing liquid, to the breathing towel on the back of the door in the bathroom. Now I just feel drunkish.

It was a smart move taking a small amount for the first time. Taking more may be fun with the right people in the same positive environment I always choose to be in. Tonight was fun and relaxing with the wife. Laughed alot, came up with some brilliant shit, had minor visuals, but my personal curiousity has been answered.

I would definately do it again. Regardless of what was mentioned previously, it's not about past psychological issues, but a curiousity in my personal life. I enjoy the high of marijuana on the occasion that I do it, and can now speak with minor experience of a mushroom high.

Keep the experiences coming. They are a great read!!!!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by habsfan
    well i had a friend piss himself on shrooms, that was pretty hilarious. i've only done them once and i was fine until i tried to go to sleep while still high. thats when i started seeing skeletons and decayed bloody bodies when i shut my eyes. i didn't sleep so well that night.
    wouldn't want either. the pissing in me pants, or the ghoulish visions.

My Ride
    Charger R/T

Originally posted by Kona9
    wouldn't want either. the pissing in me pants, or the ghoulish visions.

LOL my 1st time I was at some mystery chicks' houseparty, and I *thought* I pissed my pants, so I didn't stand up for the longest time, then when I did stand up my legs were asleep, and it *felt* like I pissed my pants.
    About an hour and "3 converstaions consisting of jibberish" later, I saw that her digital clock numbers were actually big distorted mint green lego blocks, and that I *didn't* piss my pants. FOK... what a night.
    A good state of mind, and comfortable surroundings are key to a good time.

Female suggestion: min. 6 people -
    Try playing "Cranium" before they kick-in, then when you start to get messed-up things get real funny.

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Good to hear you had a good trip Kona... Mushroom's can be REALLY fun when in the right mindstate and environment.

My Ride
    92eg6, 88c-rex, 94ls, 904runner, 90dakota

mushrooms are great once in a while, bang cocaine weekly for a good bender

My Ride
    sr20det

coke head?...

My Ride
    GAR CON!!!!!!!

Originally posted by h_s
    rofl ur sketchty..

but these mushroom trip stories are so funny to read

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

No coke for Kona.

The cranium idea sounds fun!!
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    Mom-van

Damn, sucks I missed this last night. Glad you had fun. It's awesome when a bunch of you are doing it, but it does have to be the right people.

My first experience ever was in Saskatoon the summer before I moved out here. Did them with 2 guys and another girl I worked with. One of the guys is pretty huge (tall and large) and we went to a really crowded pub (mind you, he ate over 1/8 himself) and he was soooo paranoid, he had a really bad high. He was trippin out bad, because you think everyone knows you're on mushrooms and stuff. It's just a bad idea to be around a bunch of strangers like that.

Another experience I had was pretty awesome, but I did them with 2 guys in this field behind my old place (was in town for the weekend staying with my old roomies) and the 2 guys weren't allowed in the house because all my other friends hated them. One of those guys also started tripping out and ended up getting in his car and driving home in the middle of the high. I tried everything I could not to get him to go but wow.... BAD BAD BAD idea. Make sure car keys are not accessible. That night, my old roomies and I ended up going to the bar, and one tripped out pretty bad again because of the lights and what not, he was losing it. I managed to calm him down, I have some very nurturing and mothering tendencies when I'm on mushrooms, and I have to make sure everyone is having a good high, and if they aren't I will do what I have to, to try to calm them down.

Also did them with about 7 of my buddies who were now living here from Regina. We were so f'd up, and it was pouring rain outside. This was definitely the most fun high out of them all. We hopped the fence into the Confed Golf Course (this was before it was open for the season). We sat under this big evergreen for hours in the pouring rain. Me being smart, thought I would sit on this fence that I thought was covered by the tree.... only an hour later to realize I could easily ring a litre of water out from my jeans. So I went and found one of the bridges.... looked for trolls and homeless people, and there were none, so I stayed there. Then we wondered up to the driving range where there is a cement wall on the lower level, and we started playing wall ball with golf balls... throwing them at the cement and trying to hit each other when they bounce off.... now THAT was fucked up. That whole night was just a good time, and I highly recommend doing them with as many fun and happy and non paranoid people as possible!

Doing them with just my boyfriend in the apartment was fun too... ALOT of laughing. I also didn't realize the screen door was shut half the time, and I ended up Spiderman-ing the door a few times. I think I talked to DJ Lazy on the phone that time too... but that was the worst gut rot ever.

Oh, and I highly recommend eating it with chocolate of some sort.... I've had Eat-More bars (wrap the mushrooms inside a piece) ... Dipps Granola bars.... Actually the best I've ever had, was one of those yogurt dipped granola bars. The sweetness of the yogurt and blandness of the granola disguise the sort of "dry sunflower seed" taste pretty well.

As for Salvia, I've heard fun things about it, but the only difference is that it hits you almost immediately and only lasts for a few minutes. Never tried it.

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I have done mushrooms about 5 times in the past 2 yrs. I am by no means a druggie, as I don't drink, and smoke weed maybe once a month. Sorry Team Jesus.
    ~*Leah*~

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

awesome stuff Leah. Sounds like alot of fun!! The recipes will be taken note of for sure!

Originally posted by Kona9
    allright it's midnight. the high is basically dying off. it was a fun experience for the little amount that I took. From the floor turning to flowing liquid, to the breathing towel on the back of the door in the bathroom. Now I just feel drunkish.

It was a smart move taking a small amount for the first time. Taking more may be fun with the right people in the same positive environment I always choose to be in. Tonight was fun and relaxing with the wife. Laughed alot, came up with some brilliant shit, had minor visuals, but my personal curiousity has been answered.

I would definately do it again. Regardless of what was mentioned previously, it's not about past psychological issues, but a curiousity in my personal life. I enjoy the high of marijuana on the occasion that I do it, and can now speak with minor experience of a mushroom high.

Keep the experiences coming. They are a great read!!!!!!

I have a buddy who did some with his nephew and then hit the bars . Long story short , in no time they ended up bolting from the bars and having a very negative trip , mostly hating all the fake peeps that tend to go to bars . That was some 15 years ago , and he's never done them since , and even to this day if you mention schrooms you can physically see it gives him the hee-bee gee-bee's .

A group of 6 buddies and I indulged and spent several hours walking around the Mission/Roxboro/Erlton areas ( from about 8pm - 5am ) . All we did was just walk and talk and laugh . It was fun and memorable .

Again , many trips to the mountains hiking , camping , houseboating , etc . Always had a blast and such and personally , I've never experienced a bad mushroom trip . That said though , as I've gotten older , my use of anything to get high has almost totally diminished . Most of my group of friends have settled down , and now it's become more difficult to get people together . We still try and get together for the odd poker night and such , lol , but it's just different . I definitly don't condone any activity that is against the law , but I do think the clearity of a mushroom trip , be it good or bad , is a powerful thing that most people should try . And like all drugs , for me personally , the more I enjoy them the more I think it's important to keep them in control . I've seen way too many people that just like to push things to their edge and end up blowing themselves apart . I can even tell you the story about the Canadian girl who had a bad trip in India , and just ended up slowly decomposing on the beach before being flown home in a box . Remember , it's the poison in the mushrooms that give you a high , and like mentioned in the other post , they demand extra respect . Not your typical everyday recreational drug for sure .

Dr. Phill out , over .

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

haha that was not Dr Phillish at all. It was the other post that seemed to be a drawn out preach regarding my potential bad psycological state.

Good read! thanks for the contribution.

My Ride
    05 GSXR600

uh first time i ever did them, we had about 8 people, all first timers in my house

time doesn't move, i'll let you know that. you can sit completely still for 5 minutes and I shit you not, it feels like 2 hours.
    uhm, the grain on the door (those fake wooden ones) turned into a wooden waterfall that i touched and stared at numerous times.
    my house felt incredibly enormous and endless
    the hike up and down the stairs felt like i was climbing mount everest and that every stair had a riser of like 3 feet
    one of my buddies decided to play DOOM while high, we were all watching a movie downstairs and he would trip right out and come running down the stairs, look at us, scream his face off, then run upstairs. 2 minutes later he wouldn't even remember doing it
    an important thing is, DO NOT WATCH THE GRUDGE while high on mush, it makes you trip out pretty bad and then you see that damn awful black hair everywhere!!
    hmm what else oh yeah, we had some funky floor tiling in the kitchen of my old place and it would spin and swerve and make hyroglyphics that i was convinced i could read...
    nature hikes are pretty trippy. we went thru this field and it felt like the grass was 1m high when it was only like 6inches deep. but the trees can get pretty freaky and lifelike

i luv em hahaha

p.s. and yea, i wouldnt' recommend going to a bar or something, that's stupid.

do them with a few friends that you trust and that you are comfortable with

My Ride
    92eg6, 88c-rex, 94ls, 904runner, 90dakota

mushrooms are fun but ive only done them once... my friend had a bad experience where he snapped out of his high leaning over a 14th floor downtown balcony (or was that acid???)...

My Ride
    E46M3

whoa. alot of people have alot to say about mushrooms!

mushrooms = SCARY

My Ride
    **SEQUOIA**

I have a friend that did mush then drove after - i know bad idea...

anyways he told me he pulled up to a stoplight and instead of turning red or green, it turned purple and was waving at him

absolutely messed up, definately not for me

+1 to more stories!

My Ride
    BMW X1 35i MSport

are flashbacks common with shrooms?
    my friend lost his vision in class for a few minutes after doing shrooms the day before
    ive been wondering if its related

My Ride
    92 Prelude 4ws

Leah sucks ..

If you want to read a REALLY good night on shrooms, go read the Beyond camping 2005.
    DannyO

Oh yea, I also met Doris..

My Ride
    Mom-van

Originally posted by yohan4ws
    Leah sucks ..

If you want to read a REALLY good night on shrooms, go read the Beyond camping 2005.
    I thought about mentioning that along with the nite at your place when we didn't eat them till after midnight and we were up till 9AM climbing and breaking branches off trees. But I thought I'd look too hardcore HAH
    ~*Leah*~

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast