Quantcast
My Psilocybe (magic mushrooms) curiousity - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: My Psilocybe (magic mushrooms) curiousity

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by max_boost
    LOL

It's been so long since I've been high on shrooms. Have had some wicked ones and some really bad trips. Oh the memories. I am down for a shroom meet.
    Can I call in an order of 'shroom fried rice?

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Originally posted by rob the knob
    acid>>mushrooms
    acid not too popular today it seems no?
    Could it be the natural trend we see these days - similar to foods, etc? I've seen people on some pretty bad trips with lsd too; far more than that of a mushroom high.

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I did em last winter for the first time when we were ice-fishing. Did them at 11 0'clock in the morning after smoking some weed and getting half drunk.....fucking hilarious! One of the guys was laughing so hard for no reason that he had to go lay down in the snow because his stomach was starting to hurt, we just sat in the shack listening to him giggle like a little girl for something like 20 minutes straight. Funny side affect was that we seemed to become impervious to alcohol as a result of the mushrooms and drank case after case of beer, we just couldn't get enough of it, it was borderline disgusting! hahaha....

The weirdest thing was coming out of the pitch dark shack and realizing that it wasn't actually night time and was just early afternoon, that was incredibly disorienting for awhile. Then we jumped snow drifts on a gt snowracer that was being pulled behind a sled - Never has so much pain been soooooo fucking hilarious!
    I've not read the whole thread, but this has to be the most hardcore post of all. Shrooms for first time while ice fishing? Holy shit.

Done psychededics a handful of times. Acid was entertaining. Shrooms was transformative.

Ergot just made me burn witches.
    Last edited by Robin Goodfellow; 04-27-2014 at 12:45 AM.

My Ride
    DA6, R59

Originally posted by DeleriousZ

From what I've read the only problem people with Penicillin allergies will have is if the mushrooms are grown in a poor environment; the penicillium isn't a native fungi to the mushroom.
    Yea, that would make sense. I ate about 3-4g's and they were a gnarly green/ black-purpleish color on the stem and caps. What an intense trip after I popped a ciuple benadryls though! Haha.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Holy flashback down memory lane hahaha

That's still the only time I've ever had them. I'll never forget how time slowed down so much! I was ready for bed because I was certain it was late night. Opened the door of the shack and it was blazing sunlight and nothing but white everywhere. I could not understand what the hell was going on, it was so disorienting. My mind thought it was like midnight, the sun confused everything, then I thought it was the next day. Finally it sunk in and came together, it had only been a couple hours. Blew my mind.

Blackness with only a potbelly wood stove inside, bright blazing sun and nothing but ice outside, it was fucking crazy. It was pretty fortunate I think that a couple of guys didn't do them, they kept things safe (minus driving the sleds hahaha).
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 04-27-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10