Quantcast
Fat Burners Review? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fat Burners Review?

Default Fat Burners Review?

Hi Guys,

I'm seriously considering using fat burners (in addition to starting doing some sport) to loose some weight, I'm 230 pounds and that's bad, if anyone of u guys have experience with fat burners, please post the name of the brand ur using, what do u think of its results, how much does it cost u, and where do u get from (which store/gym) ?

All opinions will help guys thanks.

Regards all

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Fat burners are garbage. Do it naturally.

ie: Green tea, Low intensity cardio, AND work out and dont diet. The cardio will eat the fat and weights will keep the muscle. also increase protein to 1.5G per lb of body weight and use this for a formula: 40/30/30 for Protein/fat/carbs. Dont eat carbs 4 hours before bed. Watch the fat fly off ya. Good luck.

Edit low intensiy Cardio approx 60% of Max heart rate. so 120-130 for 30-45min 3-5times a week. If you got time do a Fasted cardio first thing in the morning before food.
    Last edited by Darkane; 09-03-2006 at 02:23 PM.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Thanks man, really apreciate it

My Ride
    honda

yeah, i'd use some caffiene and ephedrine like products as well..

My Ride
    POS

That shit is not good for your heart, all it requires is a lot of hard work. not eating garbage food(fast food), and working off more then you take in.

Its not a mystery how to loose weight, you intake less then you burn, and you will start to loose weight.

increase your produce consumption and slowly lower your carb consumption. a drastic change in carb consumption might make your body start storing more fat when you do eat your carbs

4-6L of water a day helps too.

If you ARE looking for supplements, there's no shortage of ways to go - everything from Green Tea extract pills to ECA to Clenbuteral to DNP depending on how extreme you want to go.

My Ride
    Memories...

Originally posted by Darkane
    Fat burners are garbage. Do it naturally.

ie: Green tea, Low intensity cardio, AND work out and dont diet. The cardio will eat the fat and weights will keep the muscle. also increase protein to 1.5G per lb of body weight and use this for a formula: 40/30/30 for Protein/fat/carbs. Dont eat carbs 4 hours before bed. Watch the fat fly off ya. Good luck.

Edit low intensiy Cardio approx 60% of Max heart rate. so 120-130 for 30-45min 3-5times a week. If you got time do a Fasted cardio first thing in the morning before food.
    There are some good programs to help monitor this intake out there.

*EDIT* - Computer Programs is what I meant.

Just keep track of your overall intake not just fat or carbs. Look at the big picture. How often you eat, what you eat, when you exercise, etc.
    Last edited by asuth077; 09-06-2006 at 11:40 AM.

My Ride
    This and that.

DNP would most likely be the strongest one out there, or one of them atleast. Have to make sure you drink tons of water when on it, and don't dehydrate yourself too much. It makes you sweat like crazy.

Clen wouldn't be too too bad either, depending on what kinda cycle you go on etc.

I suggest you read up on these two things as these are couple of best fat loss supplements out there. Read em both up and see what's suited the best for you and things like that.

Another side thing to remember and what most people always screw up on is Cardio. To lose weight always do your cardio AFTER the weight training and not before it.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate ur advice, and if anyone has actually tried fat burners, plz let me know how it went.

I've been reading about DNP, does this stuff have an effect on the liver or kidneys, I read that some people get a bright yellow pee??????? as well as hot areas around the eyes?????????

here is the post I've been reading
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=623838

It appears that DNP can be a killer, from what I read, basically what u can achieve normally in 2 months, u can do it with DNP in 2 weeks, I'm not sure if its worth the risks

Thanks all
    Last edited by billy36; 09-06-2006 at 02:13 PM.

Originally posted by shakalaka

Another side thing to remember and what most people always screw up on is Cardio. To lose weight always do your cardio AFTER the weight training and not before it.
    Thanks man for your post, concerning the timing of cardio, I found this view on another website

http://www.intense-workout.com/cardio.html

Doing cardio first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, before you eat anything, is by far, the most effective. Whether you run, jog, walk, swim, jump rope, take an aerobics class, ride a bike, etc., doing it first thing in the morning is the best time to do it for maximum fat loss.

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by billy36

Thanks man for your post, concerning the timing of cardio, I found this view on another website

http://www.intense-workout.com/cardio.html

Doing cardio first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, before you eat anything, is by far, the most effective. Whether you run, jog, walk, swim, jump rope, take an aerobics class, ride a bike, etc., doing it first thing in the morning is the best time to do it for maximum fat loss.
    Yeap that's right. Since in the morning you are empty stomach you can get straight to burning fat. But realistically not many peole can pull that off. I mean I was doing that for a while but after sometime it just get's really hard honestly. Plus if you have school or work it's not that easy to fit it in the schedule. So the next best thing to do is when you hit the gym start with weight training and then do cardio.

DNP will only make you pee yellow if you don't drink enough water. Honestly I would suggest to do it all natural if you can, but if you need a little boost or something then DNP should do the trick. I have heard people on DNP and not working out all still loosing weight. It makes you sweat like crazy ALL the time.

My Ride
    2006 Honda Civic LX

Dont take Clen, so bad for your heart.
    Just eat healthy and exercise.

Originally posted by shakalaka

But realistically not many peole can pull that off.
    I think so too

Thanks ladies and gentlemen for all ur help.

Regards all

My Ride
    2005 Civic Sedan

I am 6'7 and since I started to work for the company and came out of school has been almost a year and I have put on 28lb!!!! I use to weight 238lb. Now I weigh 220lb.

I drink lots of greentea, do circuit training on Mon, Wed, Fri and cardio on the rest. Do not count calories just eat normal like before. I lost about 10 lb in a month but I am sure if you pushed a bit harder you can loose more.

cardio - dash training, run for high intensity for 10 min, walk for 10 min then high intensity again for 10 min then walk for 10 min. Do this 30 - 45 min.

Go on Clen, start at 3 pills a day.
    1990 Poonstang
    1990 Sexplorer
    1967 Chevelle Panty Dropper
    2003 GMC SLE 1500HD Donkey Hauler
    2013 Ram Longhorn w/ a 6" lift and 35s
    2017 Nissan Maxima

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

^Heard quite aa bit about this Clen product, might be what you're looking for but I assume that 99% of pople out there (includnig myself) aren't willing to go to that type of extreme to burn fat. Go for a hour walk on an empty stomach every morning that will do it for ya.
    Autosignature

My Ride
    bmw m3

i thoguht clen was a liquid

My Ride
    '09 STi

Comes in liquid and tablets.

where do u buy DNP and is it dangerous?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast