Quantcast
Jealousy - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Jealousy

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Default Jealousy

Alright, how do all you deal with being jealous, if you are.
    its fucking killing me, and it leads to miss trust, which is never good, and it makes my girl mad.

its been 2 years 2 month with my girl, and im still jealous as ever. what the fuck can i do?

My Ride
    2018 Tesla P3D

The best thing I think a man can do is have a serious talk with his girl about it. It may lead to a few arguments, but if you're both serious about each other, then it's just inevitable that a happy medium will be reached. Mind you, this issue still comes up once in awhile between my gf and I even after nearly 3 years of being together, but at least we're moving forward with our "talks," and we're starting to feel comfortable with the other around those of the opposite sex.

Get 6 months of free supercharging & FSD trial when you buy a new Tesla: https://ts.la/simon82305
    Free test drives for actual interested parties! We own both a Model 3 Performance and a Model X 90D.

My Ride
    0.8 L of Diesel fury

Man Jealousy sucks!!!

My GF is jealous. It's all about self-confidence I think...so just remember that she digs you and also that you've been w/ her for 2 yr+ so obviously she's trying to make it work...

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Do you know in your head you're being unreasonably jealous? Or do you think she's putting herself in situations she shouldn't?

Big difference. If its #1, I think the longer your with her the better it will get.

My Ride
    talon tsi

when the time arises if somone hits on your girl, just remember that you have got her and that person doesnt, i tend to make comments like nice try buddy your gonna have to do better than that or something similar, if she starts flirting back its time to leave her plian and simple there are many more women out there that will treat you right

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

Originally posted by bspot
    Do you know in your head you're being unreasonably jealous? Or do you think she's putting herself in situations she shouldn't?

Big difference. If its #1, I think the longer your with her the better it will get.
    i'd say its a mix.
    like she knows whom i have a huge problem with, and they know it too. they know it well, yet sometimes she puts herself into situations where she has to hang out with them and shitttt.
    i dunno, i know for a fact i can be unreasonably jealous.. i just need to know how to make it stop haha.

girls are the devil. fuck.

My Ride
    E46M3

this is a stage - of growing up
    eaither you get over it , or end up on springer..

My Ride
    07 Avalanche LTZ

it's called having confidence in yourself and if you can believe that and not worry about her going out with ANY guy.. well you win..

Girls do not like unconfident people.. well any respectful girl.. If she goes out with dickhead joe and cheats and leaves you.. well that sucks but you're still a pimp. Fuck her.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

haha its just gay. my girlfreind is very good looking. as far as i know. so guys always like her, and of course i scare them off, and of course they had no chance cause she loves me. but it still makes me want to beat the hell out of them haha.

i dont think she would appreciate me putting her pictures on here so dont ask haha.

My Ride
    97 Dodge Ram

OK...I am going to give you my perspective (a woman"s view)...you have been together for over 2 years...take it easy - she's with you for a reason. Honestly, if she wanted to be with someone else - it would have happened by now. Like another post said - CONFIDENCE. It works wonders. Just take a deep breath and enjoy what you two have together and make sure you APPRECIATE her. And I will sign out now as Dr. Janet

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Confidence and stop giving a damn. Everything happens for a reason, if she goes around blowing everybody then thats the way she is and you cant change that. You try to force stuff and it will kill you and your relationship in the end.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    Confidence and stop giving a damn. Everything happens for a reason, if she goes around blowing everybody then thats the way she is and you cant change that. You try to force stuff and it will kill you and your relationship in the end.
    If it works it works, if it doesn't then it wasn't meant to be.

Get over it.

If she is going to cheat she is going to do it whether you are jealous or not. Perhaps if you spent less time being jealous and more time focusing on your relationship and becoming better friends you wouldnt have this problem.

I really dont understand this whole jealousy thing. If you are constantly worried about her cheating why bother dating her? Find someone that is closer to you in personalities, goals, demeanors etc and then you dont have to worry. If she is truly your best friend (as she should be after 2 years) you shouldnt have to worry.

My guess is that you guys arent meant to be together and you have just been barely hanging onto a relationship that isnt meant to survive.

My Ride
    Mom-van

Originally posted by sputnik

My guess is that you guys arent meant to be together and you have just been barely hanging onto a relationship that isnt meant to survive.
    I don't mean to bring this up, but if I do recall correctly, not too terribly long ago, they broke up for a little while (from what my Beyond memory serves). Which could explain the insecurity of the relationship, because for the most part, especially at such a young age, an off again/on again relationship doesn't really pan out well in the end.

Either way, as everyone else has said... it's all about confidence and trust and friendship.
    ~*Leah*~

My Ride
    2005 Civic Sedan

wow I have the same problems as you do, I hate it when she goes to the clubs and I know there will be 25-30 year old perverts eyeing her up and down. I guess I am leaching off your post and stealing suggestion from other beyonders but thanks folks!

side question is long distance relationship good or bad? Will it ultimately work in the end? I heard that its good bc you miss the other person but its bad bc you really didn't spend as much time with her. And when you guys move in after couple years you realize there is alot of things about that person that you don't like and didn't notice before

My Ride
    S13 & Suzuki

you must scare off all the guys looking like that.

My Ride
    WRX STI

Dude i was the same way. and then i just kinda started to realize. That guys looking at your girl just makes you look like a pimp, if other guys looking at her, it means you have done good and she has choosen you in the end. It doesent matter who looks and her or talks to her, it matters whos bed she comes home to at night. and if thats yours then you go nothin to worrie about. I trust my gf and i know she would never try anything so she can go off and do what she wants and it dont bother me. Her and i both know that if she did do anything i would leave her instantly and be with another girl. Then she would be the jealous one

Its all in your head man. you gotta fight it. i was like that in high school. Unless you really cant turst her or she has a bad track record. then you have a problem. I find myself not trusting the guys who she is around even though i trust her.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

You have to ask yourself are you being unreasonable or is your girl putting herself in unreasonable situations. If you get jealous at every guy that looks or talks to her, that is unreasonable. If she constantly flirts with these these people and puts herself in 'situations' with them I would say there is a problem. Flirty women are bad news because they never change their spots & don't understand that what they percieve as harmless, others do not. Lets face it, you flirt with people you are attracted to & when you are attracted to someone and alcohol & situations come in to play, shit happens. If she's a flirt you either have to learn to handle it or sever ties as it will drive you nuts and you will suffer through one of those love hate relationships that are emotionally draining.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

I think you just need to relax and get over it. My woman is hot as hell and my friends and strangers constantly remind me/her of it whenever we go out. Well my friends usually remind her that I'm not good looking enough for her.....hahaha. Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way! You know who she's going home with and she knows it too so it's just a huge compliment. I know it makes her feel good when random strangers tell her she's gorgeous and I can't help but feel a little pride myself. You know, it's like - that's my girl!

Just relax and respect her enough to know that she's with you and there's nothing wrong with other peoples attention making her feel good about herself. The only way that can be a bad thing is if YOU aren't making her feel good about herself. Sit back when you get home and reap the benefits of a woman who feels sexy and desirable!
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

When there's trust there's no need for jealousy. Sounds like you don't trust her around other guys, but it also sounds like she's being stupid with the situations she puts herself in. Tough call. But if she's gonna stray she's gonna do it regardless, locking her in a cage of jealousy and mistrust is just gonna make her long that much more for her freedom.
    I agree with Sputnik, doesn't sound very promising, if she's hanging out with these guys why can't you go with them too? It's pretty rare that me and Minh don't hang out together with our friends, it's even more rare for me to be alone with another guy or guys....if she's not even making the effort to invite you as well, then that's a pretty big red flag IMO.
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast