Quantcast
US Govt planned attacks against own citizens - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: US Govt planned attacks against own citizens

Default US Govt planned attacks against own citizens

Not that I follow or really care about this issue, but I thought I'd forward what I read on another forum.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../prweb434292_2

and also

US Generals criticize Bush plan on terrorism trials
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...090700915.html

My Ride
    Model S

Haha, yeah, Ive posted about that a lot when people imply that the notion of a conspiracy by the US government is absurd. Well, its happened all throughout history, and by their own admission. But hey Im just an unpatriotic crackpot...

False flags have been one of the best war tactics since the beginning of time, its naive to think they arent still used.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

I have so much to say about this, but I dont feel like ranting this early in the morning.

To sum it up : I hate the us gov't.

My Ride
    SRT

i didnt read the whole article, i stopped when it started talking about the media coverup of 9/11 coz then i knew they were moving deep into the "bullshit zone"

still, as far as i know, this isnt exactly NEWS, since even to me it sounds like i've heard this before... not the exact article of course, but talk and arguments about secret missions by the army and CIA in cuba... it may have finally brought closure to the debate, but considering how many covert ops the US was/is doing, its hard to believe that they wouldnt take this into account too... a big part of the cold war was behind the scenes shit, and both sides were desperately trying to gain the upper hand... isnt that part of the reason why Russia moved nukes to cuba, and we eventually ended up with the cuban missle chrysis? i'm not sure on this, someone please chip in...

either way i'm not surprised by this, because i dont think this is simply limited to the states, but instead, this is a WORLD WIDE issue! most governments will stop at nothing to achieve their goals... look at Iran and Syria, creating wars-by-proxy, or France and Germany, putting their oil interests in IRAQ first, ahead of the suffering of the locals....

we do live in a fucked up world NO DOUBT, i jsut hope some of you realize, that this goes on all over, the US is just another player, who has the advantage of big muscles and a big gun

"The plans had the written approval of all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and were presented to President Kennedy's defense secretary, Robert McNamara, in March 1962. But they apparently were rejected by the civilian leadership and have gone undisclosed for nearly 40 years."

-so guess what... there is a system of checks and balances even in that states... they cant just go around fuckin shit up, without a lot of aprovals from a lot of comittees
    Last edited by riceeater; 09-10-2006 at 12:00 PM.

My Ride
    Model S

yeah, but as it says, JFK vetoed it (hm, and he was assassinated shortly after...). all it would have taken was for him to not veto it. when those proposals landed on bush's desk, all it would have taken for the exact same thing to occur as we speak was for him to not veto it. and thats not all that unplausible... so yes they CAN go around fucking shit up

the NSA and the CIA are professional spies. they exist solely to conspire and maintain an invisible hand. i am not saying they flew planes into the wtc (im not saying they didnt, either) but anyone who dismisses an accusation that they are lying obviously a) doesnt have a clue why they even exist and b) has no knowledge of history whatsoever

you should read the rest of the article though. ignore the 9/11 and loose change stuff.

the truth is, not me, nor you, nor anyone has the faintest idea what goes on behind their doors. every once in a while a whistleblower leaks out a scandal that makes your spine shiver, but you know thats just the tip of the iceberg. like in the article:

The historic reality of the deception of false flag operations is confirmed by former Justice Department prosecutor, John Loftus, who once held some of the highest security clearances in the world with special access to
    NATO Cosmic, CIA codeword, and Top Secret Nuclear files.

In a radio interview, when asked about "Operation Northwoods," he said "Sure, yeah, yeah. But you know it, there were thousands of those plans."

First of all:

Anyone can release a Press Release on PR Web. If you go to the bottom, it tells who did it.

Anyways, the plans were drawn up by the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and REJECTED. Also, he was basically fired a few months later.

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Originally posted by barbarian
    First of all:

Anyone can release a Press Release on PR Web. If you go to the bottom, it tells who did it.

Anyways, the plans were drawn up by the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and REJECTED. Also, he was basically fired a few months later.
    Yep yep sure, but unfortunately this has been a re-occuring theme in American History.

My Ride
    0.8 L of Diesel fury

For those of you who like conspiracy theories or just want to get facts from an alternative source (not saying that CNN and Faux News are a bad source ) check out Loose Change. It's a documentary created by Dylan Avery

Was it really Al-Qaeda?

Loose Change

Originally posted by el_fefes
    For those of you who like conspiracy theories or just want to get facts from an alternative source (not saying that CNN and Faux News are a bad source ) check out Loose Change. It's a documentary created by Dylan Avery

Was it really Al-Qaeda?

Loose Change
    I think every man woman and child in the whole universe has seen that video by now... jeez..

"get facts from an alternate source"

There are no facts in that video, only half truths, miss quotes, missing pictures..

For another view look here.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...e/1227842.html

PM consulted more than 300 experts and organizations in its investigation into 9/11 conspiracy theories. The following were particularly helpful.
    I will take thier word over some crack pot on the internet thank you.
    Last edited by wainr; 09-11-2006 at 06:52 PM.

My Ride
    73 & 06 vette

Originally posted by wainr

I

I have posted that link at least 3 times here but I think their tinhats block it lol

My Ride
    0.8 L of Diesel fury

Originally posted by wainr

I think every man woman and child in the whole universe has seen that video by now... jeez..

"get facts from an alternate source"

There are no facts in that video, only half truths, miss quotes, missing pictures..

I will take thier word over some crack pot on the internet thank you.

Hey man, what's so funny about lookin into something from different sources? Thx for the link i'll read through it!

I'm not saying that the US blew up the WTC. But I'm not saying they didn't either. It's almost impossible to know what really happened since none of us were there.

You can believe what you want man.

Originally posted by el_fefes

Hey man, what's so funny about lookin into something from different sources? Thx for the link i'll read through it!

I'm not saying that the US blew up the WTC. But I'm not saying they didn't either. It's almost impossible to know what really happened since none of us were there.

You can believe what you want man.
    Nothing wrong with watching the video and keeping and open mind.. I just get a laugh out of some people here on beyond and even people I know in person who treat this video like the holy grail.. its a bit sad.

But thats just my opinion, everyone has thier own as you say.

My Ride
    FG Civic

Its all about keeping an open mind with these videos. I always find them interesting. Who knows, maybe some are true.

Default Re: US Govt planned attacks against own citizens

Originally posted by Shaolin

US Generals criticize Bush plan on terrorism trials
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...090700915.html
    While I was watching the Bush speech today all I could think about was when he said something like, giving the people who are to protect this country the legal power to do their job. Something just not right about that statement.