Quantcast
who can install a starter into a BMW (2006 325i) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: who can install a starter into a BMW (2006 325i)

My Ride
    2003 Rsx Type S WHITE, Ninja zx250r

Default where and what place can install a starter into a BMW (2006 325i)

so i just brought a bmw 3 series, and i seriously hate cold cold winters, i need a starter, but everywhere i ask pp say that they don't install it or they don't recommend it, or that it may not work because the bmw blah blah blah.

Is there anybody on the forum that knows a shop, that is experienced with installing a starter into a bmw and can gauretee (sp) it will work and not screw up anything?

Gail

thanks =)
    please don't flame me, or i'll have to learn how to use the ban button

Some places wouldn't do my alarm because BMW this BMW that, ended up at Futureshop and it works perfect and plan on adding remote start and a few other things.

You could call Alpine Autoworks and see if he does it or see if he knows a shop that would. Tunerworks might also know.

My Ride
    is probably sh*tier than urs

Futureshop

i cant believe futureshop did a good job on something..... beware of futureshop
    You can technically get a ticket for each window that's illegally tinted. So as above, if you're being an ass to the officer (or if he's just an ass to begin with), he can give you two. (or three tickets if you're dumb enough to tint the windshield of your BMW... but if you own a BMW you can't be stupid right?)
    Originally posted by RoseLover

Any penny you have to work hard to get, you will consider as "cheapness"...if you hate people from overseas...why you stay in North America!

My Ride
    2014 Scion FRS

i HIGHLY recommend alarmtec
    the owner of the shop is Sydney Lau, he's been in the business for god knows how long and he's good at what he does and his prices are good.

He's specialized in alarms and starters, but also does HID kits, projector installs, all the fancy electronic things.
    can't say anything bad about them.

i'll PM you for details.

Futureshop did good on this oen thign that I've found so far lol, bad experiences before.

The people who know Sean from Visions in Crowfoot as Sales, well he is now at Futureshop in Northland back doing installs which he did for 5 years before. Great guy!

My Ride
    POS

good luck to deal with AlarmTec..........

Sydney is nice to deal with.............that Henry is the wrose guy i have ever see. he don't know what he is doing at all. i have never see a shitty job like that install by a shop. after we go ask them to fix the problem he never try to repsonible all the shit he did.........he can even hook up the speaker wires in completely wrong order and saying it's our problem. (well, he was the one who don't listen what we want from the first place and just keep saying he will look after all the problems).
    after i try to discuss with my classmates in school. we found we all screw up by this Henry bastard. i guess they are the only shop who put ad on chinese newspaper, that why we all go there back in few year ago.

honestly, for the ppl i know who have been fuck up by him. it's like 1/4 of the yellow page thick list.

think more than twice before you go deal with AlarmTec.
    For Rent: 1000 sq apartment located in Downtown. available immediately. Pls PM me for further detail

Pm for detail

what yeah bmw? does it have factory alarm? does it have a chiped key? these will all be factors with that.

My Ride
    1991 nissan silvia

i can
    YES I CAN