Quantcast
Heavy Snowfall Warning (April 26) - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Heavy Snowfall Warning (April 26)

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

This sucks ass....I got home last night about 2ish and it was just a little cold but no rain or snow or anything.

Woke up at 12 cause I worked at 130...my mom told me it was snowing outside so I thought "whatever....just a little snow, I'll take the van"....couldn't get the damn van outta the driveway! Didn't end up going to work today at all!

I need to move to Vancouver......saw on the news at 6 and they said throughout the city accumulations of 20-50 cm have fallen. I think Hawkwood is up in that 50 cm range!

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

my internet and cable has been down all day. apparently we just got it back sometime between 10 and 1am.

but it's all good. i spent most of the day playing in the snow, making forts and shit. then getting my car stuck in my alleyway.

the only bitch was the snow was pretty heavy and ended up breaking my shovel (it didn't snap), but i was shoveling in a tshirt so it was all good
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    but it's all good. i spent most of the day playing in the snow, making forts and shit.
    Just because you LOOK like a 12 year old, doesn't mean u can play like one too!
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Originally posted by rage2

Just because you LOOK like a 12 year old, doesn't mean u can play like one too!

hahahaahhhahah

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    but it's all good. i spent most of the day playing in the snow, making forts and shit. then getting my car stuck in my alleyway.
    LOL! Grow up!

Originally posted by Altezza
    The best thing about a snowblower is that you could make life extremely difficult for a particular ass-whipe of a neighbour who does nothing but complain and stir shit up.
    Yeah, spend the whole day snowblowing snow from adjacent lots, even the street itself onto your neighbours property.
    See if you can bury the house.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5