Quantcast
THE CAR SALON. TINT :( Shity job and service. And now they want more$$ to fix (PICS) - Page 17 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: THE CAR SALON. TINT :( Shity job and service. And now they want more$$ to fix (PICS)

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Day pictures higher up.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

My Ride
    Model S

yeah, daylight or not, really no point in posting those pics at all, for obvious reasons.

My Ride
    04 Skyline 350GT TT

so I finially got another response from TCS on the BBB Claim I filed and again they fail to take ownis about the problem.

I hope this thread gives people the right perception of there customer service practices and there business ecthics.

544 wrhp 555 ft/lbs torque @ 15psi

Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt
    so I finially got another response from TCS on the BBB Claim I filed and again they fail to take ownis about the problem.

I hope this thread gives people the right perception of there customer service practices and there business ecthics.

So you contact BBB and state your claim, then in the part where it says what you would like for a solution you put 'refund or fix it'. We refunded all of your money, and you reply to BBB saying that is not good enough? We did exactly what you requested.

Clearly our customers can atest to the fact that this thread does not give people the right perception of our customer service, and business ethics.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Well considering it took you another 8-9 pages to respond to a thread that is possibly deteriorating to your company, I think that has something to say abotu your service and what happened.

Sad becuase I get my insurance check and need 2 cars tinted and 1 window redone by next Friday, was wondering you but just because of how you have treated our own members, not going to happen. 7 windows = $400, 3 windows = $250 1 window redone = $50ish?, ouch sucks for you.

My Ride
    Subaru wagon

Originally posted by Jonathan@TCS

So you contact BBB and state your claim, then in the part where it says what you would like for a solution you put 'refund or fix it'. We refunded all of your money, and you reply to BBB saying that is not good enough? We did exactly what you requested.

Clearly our customers can atest to the fact that this thread does not give people the right perception of our customer service, and business ethics.
    Originally posted by Sinisterprobegt
    BBB RECEIVE BUSINESS RESPONSE :
    After window tint is installed there is drying time involved. What the customer is calling bubbles that are not. It is moisture trapped between the window and the film. We always tell our customers of curing time. Curing time could be from 2 days up to 3 weeks maybe longer because of the weather.The customer said he paid $440.00 not true the invoice is for $400.00 plus 6% gst -$424.00. We also gave him free vinyl for him to try to put a cowl on the windshield.

Trying to keep him happy again.
    We, at the car salon have made numerous attempts to make the customer happy.

We have made appointments with him to come in and fix the tint. Today he did come to the appointment, however he was almost 3 hrs late.
    We offered to fix the tint at no charge to him, and he blew up, and threatened to sue us.
    He then proceeded to videotape the conversation without our consent. The end result was that we felt we could never please this customer, so we removed all tint, and refunded the full amount which was $424.00 original invoice #17763. Removal of the tint was done September 26,2006, and the vehicle was returned to the customer in its original condition.
    [/B]

i think hes talking about you lieing, not about you not refunding his money, gee i never knew a 45 degree line was from moisture trapped under it, hmmm maybe if he left it for for 6 weeks instead of 3 it mightve went to a straighter line? doubt it

its from pegged legged tint installers

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
    Well considering it took you another 8-9 pages to respond to a thread that is possibly deteriorating to your company, I think that has something to say abotu your service and what happened.

Sad becuase I get my insurance check and need 2 cars tinted and 1 window redone by next Friday, was wondering you but just because of how you have treated our own members, not going to happen. 7 windows = $400, 3 windows = $250 1 window redone = $50ish?, ouch sucks for you.
    Go to Icon auto tinting.. their very reasonable and do an awesome job.... their only a few blocks NE from Car Salon.
    MR. Detail is really good too.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

I think this is just beating a dead horse guys, it's over with, now get on with your lives

Originally posted by msommers
    I think this is just beating a dead horse guys, it's over with, now get on with your lives

My Ride
    04 Skyline 350GT TT

Originally posted by Jonathan@TCS

HEY A#$HOLE READ THE DAMM RESPONSE ON THE BBB.

I WAS HAPPY WITH THE RESULT!!!
    BUT NOT HAPPY THAT YOU BLAMED MY CLAIM TO THE BBB ON THE TINT ITSELF.
    NOT THE POOR SHOTTY 2ND HAND INSTALL JOB THAT I RECIEVED.

Stand up and take the spot light for your install jobs, not throw it back on the customer saying its his perception of the tint.
    Then ask for additional funds to fix the fix up job gone worng in the fisrt place.
    blame yourself for the claim to the BBB and the results of this thread on Google and on Beyond.

END RANT

Last edited by SinisterProbeGt; 10-12-2006 at 09:42 PM.

544 wrhp 555 ft/lbs torque @ 15psi

My Ride
    2002 Audi TT

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).
    2 doors and 4 rings

Originally posted by VWhooligan
    you ruined a normal looking car with horrible reflective tint, horrible window banner and horrible eyelids. perhaps you deserved this treatment for mistreating your car.
    I could say you ruined your car by putting that rear hatch spoiler on, but I wouldn't. Everyone has their own tastes in mods to their car, whethers it plain tint ro reflective, no matter what it is you should still recieve great customer service for it which is the point of the thread.

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
    Someone's not replying is irrelevent. He has no affiliation except the fact he works there, so he's not obligated to defend a business when it doesn't influence his paycheque.

Some of the stuff in this thread has been pretty childish, though some of it has been informative, so it's back and forth. But if I were a business affiliate, I'd probably ignore something like this as well if it were directed towards my business, just wait for it to work itself out and go away pretty much.

I'm not defending The Car Salon as a business but I'll defend a guy who doesn't deserve to be called an asshole. But I'm probably going to leave this thread alone now as well, it's starting to make less and less logical sense.

My Ride

This is currently my favorite thread on beyond, mabey the ashee threads are a close 2nd, but this is definately the best.

My Ride
    a minivan, a maxima, and a KLR

This would be a great Judge Judy episode

My Ride
    2011 Subaru WRX STi Sedan

Wow, what a nightmare, i am looking for a place to get my Integra tinted and this thread definately rules TCS out.

My Ride
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by Loud-N-Clear
    Wow, what a nightmare, i am looking for a place to get my Integra tinted and this thread definately rules TCS out.
    Nice bump on a classic thread.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Originally posted by Mar
    I don't know if it's better to let this thread die without posting pictures, or bump it and post pictures. I'll whore it up anyway. I used a beer box as a tripod!

just curious, did he even take out the passenger glass to put the tint on....

My Ride
    1997 talon tsi AWD/ 1986 rx-7 GX

WOW i just read this WHOLE thread, it is BY FAR THE BEST ONE EVER....

I had my rear hatch tinted at TCS last year, they did a decent job and they stated that its a LIFETIME warranty

However now about to tint up some more windows on a new vehicle, i will lean somewhere else!!!

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast