Quantcast
some ppl can be cruel - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: some ppl can be cruel

Angry some ppl can be cruel

so i was just outside shoveling the side walk for like 2 hours. the snow was to my stomach. im medium hieght, 5'9". anyways i was almost done my driveway, exhausted cuz i was the only one doing it, and soem white guy in a truck drives by me with his window down and points and laughs at me. i just wanted to chuck my shovel at the truck but couldnt find the strength to do it. such a piss off. i dont understand why the fuck anyone would do that when he probably shoveled and no one laughed at him yet he goes and does it to someone else.
    yeah yeah yeah i know im kinda sounding liek a woman rite now but shit!! that guy just pissed me off more cuz i was just relaxin on the computer and my parents told me to do the driveway and no one else would come help me.

My Ride
    Noodle

he is just jealous because his shanty doesn't have a driveway

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by Phats
    he is just jealous because his shanty doesn't have a driveway

Probably!

What a tool

That snow was deep, wet and heavy (ironicly the title of Ludelvrs new Milf Movie), so I dont blame ya for takin a break.
    Last edited by Ben; 04-27-2003 at 02:36 PM.
    Travel

My Ride
    335i

Hahah he's probably laughing at you since he has kids to do his walk...

My neighbours don't laugh, but they smile and stare...even worse.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

What a lil fucker, I would have threw a snowball atleast, but I did shovel my driveway yesterday aswell so I know you would have been very tired.

Sorry man, but there are some fuckin asshole's in this world, don't let him get to ya, or you could always have revenge, MAUAHAHAH

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

when we had a ton of snow up here in edmonton, my neighbours all got together and shoveled the snow away from the middle of the street so that the road was passable. one of my neighbours didn't like the fact that some of the snow was shoveled towards the front of his house and threatened to call the bylaw officers... my other neigbour steve (a 6' 6" army guy) told him to tell the bylaw office that it was all his idea... ha.. that shut him up pretty quick

moral of the story... some people are just mean

My Ride
    Highlander

Originally posted by littledan
    when we had a ton of snow up here in edmonton, my neighbours all got together and shoveled the snow away from the middle of the street so that the road was passable. one of my neighbours didn't like the fact that some of the snow was shoveled towards the front of his house and threatened to call the bylaw officers... my other neigbour steve (a 6' 6" army guy) told him to tell the bylaw office that it was all his idea... ha.. that shut him up pretty quick

Aww that's an awesome story. Good for you and your neighbors. Sucks that you guys had some idiots tho

Mel

Originally posted by littledan

that army guy showed him lol i wish my neighbours would do the same, but about 4 or 5 houses dont even bother shovelin their own driveways.

Not a white guy in a truck!
    I feel bad for my ancestors, this is a grave grave day.

My Ride
    Celica

awww sounds like it wasnt a good day for you *giggles it'll get better , hrmm if u make u feel any better do that to someone else hehe jk jk *hugz just chillax

My Ride
    Left at 5pm

Haha...I spent easily 5 hours outside yesterday shovling shit at work and digging out employees, as well as customer's cars... and pushing them out after. Fun day...
    To top it off, i had to walk home, in minimum depth knee deep, as deep as my waist, and im a tall fucker (6'3"ish)
    When i finally got home, all my neighboors and shit were digging everyone else out, and the whole street and culdesac shit...

Sucks about that idiot laughing at you...
    ..Some people are just straight assholes...
    Originally posted by scat19
    I have a BMW so im not stupid.

Shitty.

No matter how tired I am, I can muster up a "fuck you!" and give the appropriate salute.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

This reminds me of the time a few years ago when we had a really heavy snowfall like this. My mom's van got stuck trying out to pull out of the driveway. We couldn't reverse or go forward cause the snow was really slushy and my mom's tires had no traction. We see the neighbor's garage open up cause they're about to head out. They see us stuck and I guess they thought we were gonna ask them for help or something, cause right away they close the garage and waited it out for a while. So after a while, the garage door opens again and they make an attempt to leave, except as soon as they hit the snow, their asses get stuck too! Hahaha!!

Dumb fucks.

My Ride
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II

Find out where the guy with the truck lives, take a bunch of snow to his house, and dump it in his driveway
    2002 BMW M3 SMG-II TiSi/Blk
    Eisenmann 83mm Exhaust|Dinan Front Strut Bar|GC Coilovers|K&N Filters|Silvervision Signal Bulbs|Hamann Blackout Grill|Hamann Eyebrows|Hamann OE Brake Duct Covers|BMW Pedals|Alpine CVA-1005|Pioneer XM|iPod|PS2|MB Quartz Compnts.|Alpine Amps(2)|JL Audio 12" Subs(2)|Alpine PowerNav|Alpine 6 Disc Changer|Eibach Swaybars|18" SSR GT3's|Brembo Brake Kit 14"/12.9"|

My Ride
    2013 Acura TSX A-Spec

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
    This reminds me of the time a few years ago when we had a really heavy snowfall like this. My mom's van got stuck trying out to pull out of the driveway. We couldn't reverse or go forward cause the snow was really slushy and my mom's tires had no traction. We see the neighbor's garage open up cause they're about to head out. They see us stuck and I guess they thought we were gonna ask them for help or something, cause right away they close the garage and waited it out for a while. So after a while, the garage door opens again and they make an attempt to leave, except as soon as they hit the snow, their asses get stuck too! Hahaha!!

Dumb fucks.
    Same kinda thing happened to my buddy in front of my house a while back. He gets stuck and my neighbor sees this, but pretends not too. He waves and goes into his house. What a fucker. The guy always asks me for help for stupid stuff like helping him drill some holes and stuff, and he couldn't even help me push my buddy. what an asshole. I mean, even my handicapped neighbor came and helped!

My Ride
    Skateboard

Originally posted by TurboDSM
    Not a white guy in a truck!
    I feel bad for my ancestors, this is a grave grave day.
    I don't know what it is with white guys in trucks. Last week we were outside the Tim Horton's in Salmon Arm we were getting out of the car when a bunch of white guys were getting in their white F150 as they drove buy us one of them yelled "ChinaBoyz" then peeled out of the parking lot. Like what the fuck some white guys are such rednecks.

lammer Guest

Originally posted by G

I don't know what it is with white guys in trucks. Last week we were outside the Tim Horton's in Salmon Arm we were getting out of the car when a bunch of white guys were getting in their white F150 as they drove buy us one of them yelled "ChinaBoyz" then peeled out of the parking lot. Like what the fuck some white guys are such rednecks.
    just yesterday i was crossing the street and it was a predestrian thing so i was gonan go but this white male in a raised 4x4 truck just ZOOOms on by. freaking splashed me. stupid shit i was pisssssed.

i think white guys with trucks only do this in winter cuz they can get away quicker cuz we have cars.

My Ride
    1998 Neon MTX Sedan

I put my Daytona nose first into a wall on Deerfoot on Saturday and I saw some fuck laugh and point.

I hit the wall at about 50-60 km/h and due to the snow and ice slid sideways across it and pretty much bounced off. I didn't even get out to look at it, I just drove off. :^) I wanted to catch up to ass-clown who laughed.

At the lights at Douglas Glen some dude in a Rover did a double take when he saw me, rolled his window down and asked if I just put it in to the wall. I told him I did but didn't stop to look at it. He said 'That's fucking amazing! There is almost no damage! My wife tapped the front bumper of this thing with our other truck and it cost me $4,000 to fix the goddamn thing!".

Snow sucks.

My Ride
    GTI

fuckin racism pisses me off, every race is racist though. I was at the palace last friday and I drank too much to drive, so I let my gf's friend drive. They're both brown and this brown guy walks up to my gf and whispers into her ear, "there's a white guy in the car"

I'm just like "OHH FUCK, THERE'S A WHITE GUY IN THE CAR?!?!?!?!" and proceded to give him the finger, haha, he looked pretty uneasy after that. Brown guys always think when we're at the bar that I'm bothering my girl and that I'm not really her boyfriend, it was funny at first but now it's just gettin annoying.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast