Quantcast
Pissed Right Off - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pissed Right Off

My Ride
    Probe

Default Pissed Right Off

What the hell is with shipping right now, I suppose because of the war they can search through a box and make sure its not frickin a bomb. But its been 3 months for my F'ing flywheel, and it was on rush and was supposed to be 2 weeks max. My intercooler was supposed to be a week and a half and its been well over 2 months. Like what the fuck , as much as I love driving my moms van around and not my soon to be mad hp'ed Probe.
    I'm just getting pissed right the fuck off... Bet because of this my car wont be ready for another couple of months waiting for parts

Anyone else getting rammed in the ass with overdue parts ?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

My 944 spent 6 months waiting for parts 2 years ago. I noticed a lot of US guys say the stuff is shipped, and they blame the shipping company, when in fact they just take the money, order the stuff from their dealer, get the stuff then ship to you. Read the shipping manifest when it arrives, guaranteed that it wasn't shipped the day they promised .
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    11 sec weather van

I see an average of 10-14 shipping days from the US...
    I import about 90% of the parts i carry from the US.
    Ford tuning guy...

I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world.
    Georges Duhamel

joke of the day:
    Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
    There is a replacement for displacement. It's called technology.

My Ride
    Probe

Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN
    I see an average of 10-14 shipping days from the US...
    I import about 90% of the parts i carry from the US.
    Umm your 10-14 day for me is 90 days... so what the hell is up with that... on 2 different things, from 2 different companies, 2 completly different sizes ?!?!

My Ride
    11 sec weather van

Originally posted by ConVict

Umm your 10-14 day for me is 90 days... so what the hell is up with that... on 2 different things, from 2 different companies, 2 completly different sizes ?!?!
    They're not sending the parts when they say they did.
    Ask for a tracking #...
    Ford tuning guy...

I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world.
    Georges Duhamel

joke of the day:
    Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
    There is a replacement for displacement. It's called technology.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

they just dont like you man and want people to keep second guessing the fact that you are actually modding your car, hahaha
    Travel

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

i always told you to go to contemporary! they have your flywheel sitting on the shelf!!!! poor child..... j/j it will come, think positive!!!!
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    Probe

Originally posted by civic_stylez
    i always told you to go to contemporary! they have your flywheel sitting on the shelf!!!! poor child..... j/j it will come, think positive!!!!
    you need to learn a thing or two about car parts. You think they are going to have a Flywheel for a 1988 MX6 on the shelf in a honda store. Just cause its a flywheel dont mean it will fit my engine. And one of my complaints is for my intercooler which came from..... Yep you guessed it
    Its ok Jambone you will learn someday

My Ride

you need to learn a thing or two about car parts. You think they are going to have a Flywheel for a 1988 MX6 on the shelf in a honda store. Just cause its a flywheel dont mean it will fit my engine. And one of my complaints is for my intercooler which came from..... Yep you guessed it
    Its ok Jambone you will learn someday
    Its okay man, while youre still waiting for your car parts on the side of the road, ill drive by and give you a wave ok??? maybe you can get a cab with the 450 bucks i saved you on the intercooler??? And i saw the cute look on your face when contemporary told you they could have your flywheel in 4 days... like i said before poor child......

My Ride
    MDX

Seeing as contemp is one of the biggest wholesalers in North America, they would either have it in stock, or in within a week.

My Ride
    Probe

maybe you can get a cab with the 450 bucks i saved you on the intercooler???
    You sure like bringing that up, if you keep putting it in my face like you always do. Do ME a favour and dont do me any more favours
    they also told me they could have my intercooler for me in a week, its been 2 months...

My Ride

You sure like bringing that up, if you keep putting it in my face like you always do. Do ME a favour and dont do me any more favours
    they also told me they could have my intercooler for me in a week, its been 2 months...
    contemporary sale day was march 29 and today is april 30... seems like one month to me good try though! dont worry about the favors, learned my lesson!!

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

contemporary sale day was march 29 and today is april 30... seems like one month to me good try though! dont worry about the favors, learned my lesson!!
    So Convict JUST ordered is Intercooler a month ago, and hes been saying hes gonna have this 11-12 second car for over a year now...so im guessing another year before its put together?
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    Probe

Originally posted by James

So Convict JUST ordered is Intercooler a month ago, and hes been saying hes gonna have this 11-12 second car for over a year now...so im guessing another year before its put together?
    I got one for ya buddy... it involves me kicking you right in the balls for being stupid. Do you have thousands and thousands of dollars worth of parts kicking around ? you obviously dont know what it acually takes to make a PERFORMANCE car or else you wouldnt have been dumb enough to post that. Anyone with a project car would back me up. Rage2 is a good example.
    Oh ya, blow me! let me guess you think it takes 3000 dollars to make a 11 second car. Im not a millionair sorry it takes me more then a year to save up 20 + g's... once again blow me

My Ride
    2008 Z06

IBTL
    Current Cars:
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Stage 2, 12.44 at 110mph
    1972 Chevy Super Cheyenne C10 Pickup 402 big block, 700R4
    2004 GMC 2500HD 8.1L

Past Cars:
    1970 Chevy Blazer, 2wd
    2003 BMW X5 4.6IS Doushmobile, moneypit
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST | Cobb Stage 1, catless downpipe
    2008 Corvette Z06 - 11.39 at 123.8mph
    2002 Corvette Z06 - 12.10 at 116.5mph
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ
    1993 5L Mustang - 12.59 at 108mph
    1989 5L Mustang
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    1991 Acura Integra RS 403Honda

My Ride

I got one for ya buddy... it involves me kicking you right in the balls for being stupid. Do you have thousands and thousands of dollars worth of parts kicking around ? you obviously dont know what it acually takes to make a PERFORMANCE car or else you wouldnt have been dumb enough to post that. Anyone with a project car would back me up. Rage2 is a good example.
    Oh ya, blow me! let me guess you think it takes 3000 dollars to make a 11 second car. Im not a millionair sorry it takes me more then a year to save up 20 + g's... once again blow me

.....Thanks, i needed that, i was having a boring day. I figured you would come up with a response like that. Did i say it would cost $3000? No. Did I say your a Millionare? No. Did I Say i have thousands of Dollars or parts Lieing Around? Obviously Not or i would be driving a better and faster car. What I Did Say is the truth, You have been Saying that your car is gonna run 11's for over a year now. I also Said it in a Sarcastic matter, notice the "".
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride
    Probe

hey, i know just as much as anyone else what I put last year about me running 11's. Then I realized layaway times, and hidden costs and i told eveyone it wont be done for a real long time. Then I came on saying, should be ready for this summer just ordered my stuff. then came on again ( this thread) saying im pissed off its taking so long...
    the fact is, i have the car and i have the parts. IT will get done sorry it wasnt fast enough for ya. I did make a thread complaining about shipping time for a reason

My Ride

Ekliptix, what the hell does IBTL mean?

hey, i know just as much as anyone else what I put last year about me running 11's. Then I realized layaway times, and hidden costs and i told eveyone it wont be done for a real long time. Then I came on saying, should be ready for this summer just ordered my stuff. then came on again ( this thread) saying im pissed off its taking so long...
    the fact is, i have the car and i have the parts. IT will get done sorry it wasnt fast enough for ya. I did make a thread complaining about shipping time for a reason
    I didnt mean for it to be a personal attack towards you, but as im sure you know, the way you talked about your car last year was as if you had everything ready to go. And after taking in all the factors you mentioned, you realized that you cant Build an 11 second car overnight.

Hell, back in the fall/winter my plans were to have the J-Spec Supercharged 4agZe in my car by April which would have me running mid-high 14's...Now im not even gonna keep my car, as i realized the costs would just be too much for what id be gettin out of it. Plus i dont want to go even farther into Debt and have my only car out of commision for who knows how long.

Oh, and i think im gonna pass on your offer to blow you, maybe you'll have better luck with your Anal Probe ..j/k...

My Ride
    2008 Z06

I Bet Thread Lock
    Current Cars:
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Stage 2, 12.44 at 110mph
    1972 Chevy Super Cheyenne C10 Pickup 402 big block, 700R4
    2004 GMC 2500HD 8.1L

Past Cars:
    1970 Chevy Blazer, 2wd
    2003 BMW X5 4.6IS Doushmobile, moneypit
    2015 Ford Fiesta ST | Cobb Stage 1, catless downpipe
    2008 Corvette Z06 - 11.39 at 123.8mph
    2002 Corvette Z06 - 12.10 at 116.5mph
    2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ
    1993 5L Mustang - 12.59 at 108mph
    1989 5L Mustang
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    1991 Acura Integra RS 403Honda

My Ride

Originally posted by Ekliptix
    I Bet Thread Lock

ahhh, you bet wrong!...we have resolved the issue!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast