Quantcast
So my sister was assaulted yesterday - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: So my sister was assaulted yesterday

My Ride

Default So my sister was assaulted yesterday

So my sister was assaulted yesterday in an apparent case of road rage gone out of control.

She just started her first year of teaching at Vincent Massey this fall, and had been leaving the school for the day. She was driving down a single lane road in a playground zone right beside the school doing the speed limit. Some middle aged white guy in an old beat up Taurus was tailgating the fuck out of her honking and revving his engine. After doing this a few blocks, he swerved into the oncoming traffic lane, passed my sister and cut in front of her. My sister said she honked her horn once and the guy slammed on his brakes and threw the car in reverse a bit boxing her in completely as there was cars behind her and the opposite lane had steady oncoming traffic. He got out of his car and ran up to my sister screaming. She couldn’t pull her car out of the situation, so she said at this point since the guy was just screaming, she turned her cell’s voice recorder, and began recording a detailed description of the car, license plate and what the guy looked like for later on. The guy went from screaming to kicking the car, denting up and scratching the car to shit on one side. At this point my sister called 911 and screamed to him that she was doing that. He then kicked in the window, ran back to his car and took off.

Now besides being really shaken up, my sister is ok. What bothers me the most is that she said she could see several men walking by watching the whole thing go down and no one did anything but watch (so to those brave guys I say thanks). And this assaulter guy, right now my sister and parents wont give me too much info on him, because I’m very protective of her and I have some personal beliefs I would like to share with this tough guy. I doubt the CPS won’t do much besides some bullshit minor assault charge that he gets a weekend of community service or something. If I am able to find the licence plate when this calms down, and anyone can help me find an address, name or anything from the plate, pm me as I’ll pay for the info.

My Ride
    FA1

I hate people like that, I had a car turn right infront of me while I had the green light and proceeded to go 30 in a 50 zone. Instead of being 2 car lengths behind up I was 1 because I was travelling faster and he was travelling slower. He proceeds to get out of his car and run after mine while my girlfriend and I stay calm and see what this fucker has to say. By the time he gets close enough to my car I just threw my car in reverse and drove away. he decied to follow me and I really didn't care because once I got to where I was going and parked he just drove away.

Road rage is a huge issue I think in this city and it is quite sad. Turning right out of my neighbourhood I had a guy in a Jeep Cherokee (not that it matters what car it is) honk at me profusely and rev his engine at me because I was waiting for a safe time to turn without cutting anyone off by doing so.

I also had another case where a man in his work van tail gate me within inches of my bumper. Yes, it is wrong to brake check but there are times when it is a valid thing to do when you have some ass hat travelling so close to your car. I brake check and he slams on his brakes and I proceed to drive the speed limit and then he just drives off in a rampage running a red light.

I hope you guys try to charge the guy for all the expenses of the damage he has done to your sisters car. Hell, if it was me personally -- you should do the same to his car. There's no reason why you would get so mad when a person is driving the speed limit in a playground/school zone that you have to go and kick in peoples window and dent peoples doors.

Pathetic.

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

Wow, that's crazy shit, but honestly, if some guy was going apeshit like that, and i was walking by, i wouldn't step in either (maybe if i was with a group of guys, but not by myself), but i would get as much info as i could (car make/model licesne plate) and give her my contact info as a witness after the guy left.

Hopefully the justice system steps up in this case and gives the guy more than just a slap on the wrist.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    a minivan, a maxima, and a KLR

That's brutal...this city has all kinds. The guys that walked by and did nothing deserve a kick in the ballz too.

I'd feel the same way if it were my sister. Must've been quite frightening for her.

My Ride
    2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 V6

holy that is horrible! As a girl myself, I would have been very scared and intimidated by the situation. I hope that she is ok...
    She was also very smart to record and get a detailed description of that idiot! Why did anyone not do anything? I could imagine if it would have been against two guys in general, but not a female suffering aggression from some fooker with his foot in his own ass? That really bothers me, and I hope that it works out for her, and that he suffers the consequences of his actions...

My Ride
    2009 Forester

i can understand why nobody did anything.

The last thing that the innocent bystandard wants is to step in to break up a fight and get knifed or shot.
    Tim

My Ride
    BMW 525iA.... 91

hey buddy id love to help out pm me the plate number i might know a guy that can hook u up with the info and if i ever seen someone do that man id freak out and knock his ass out..... if someone did that to my sister im sure hed be in the hospital for a pretty long time but pm me the plate number! ill see what i can do

My Ride
    02 RSX Type-s

^^^ yes true i do understand that point, just for the fact that random people are getting stabbed and shot for the littlest thing......but if i saw that i would have jumped in not thinkin of what coulda happened....just reaction. dont like to see shit happen to anybody... hope shes alright, and you have every right to be mad...
    Originally posted by DeeK
    Fat girls need love too, they just have to pay for it.

My Ride

Originally posted by TimG
    i can understand why nobody did anything.

The last thing that the innocent bystandard wants is to step in to break up a fight and get knifed or shot.
    It wasnt a fight, it was a one sided attack by some middle aged honkey coward. Even if your too afraid to interfere physically, its not much of a risk to even shout "get out of here" or "im calling the police right now" or something like that. Secondly if the guy had a weapon he was actually willing to to use, he would have used it. This wasnt in the middle of nowhere, it was right in front of a school where tons of parents were picking up their kids. I mean there was a lineup of cars behind her as well and im sure some of those people could have seen something.

I guess I'm the only guy that would pop the trunk, grab a big torque wrench and go say hello.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Ahhh the heroism....

"I'd rather see a young innocent girl shot/stabbed then me interfere and got shot/stabbed!"

I guess it's true, chivalry died with equal rights...
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    2009 Forester

I'm not trying to be an asshole - i feel for your sister.

but people get stabbed outside of a nightclub with hundreds of people around just for trying to calm a situation down.

plus, you know that with our legal system if you grabbed that torque wrench to say hello, you'd be the one charged with fellony assault while buddy road rage gets a good stern warning not to do it again or has to go to anger management class once a week.

+1 for keeping a can of dog repellant in your car.
    Tim

My Ride
    2009 Forester

and like 5hift said,

if he had a weapon, he would have used while confronting her. He probably didn't because he was the aggressor and did not feel threatened by bullying a woman.

if a guy comes up to him and makes him feel threatened, then he's more likely to use a weapon if he has it.
    Tim

Originally posted by TimG
    I'm not trying to be an asshole - i feel for your sister.

but people get stabbed outside of a nightclub with hundreds of people around just for trying to calm a situation down.

plus, you know that with our legal system if you grabbed that torque wrench to say hello, you'd be the one charged with fellony assault while buddy road rage gets a good stern warning not to do it again or has to go to anger management class once a week.

+1 for keeping a can of dog repellant in your car.

For sure. Who says the sister isn't full of shit? I'm sure there is more to the story.

With the road rage, all of these assholes are in such a rush to get to wherever they are going, but will stop and start shit making them even later. People just need to stop taking shit so personally.

My Ride

Originally posted by l8braker

For sure. Who says the sister isn't full of shit? I'm sure there is more to the story.
    Your kidding right? Yeah actually it was a slow day at the school for her and with no homework to mark, she thought she'd vandalize her own car, get multiple ppl to collaberate with her story and give similar statments, and then waste the evening with the CPS answering questions.

My Ride
    obnoxious bikess.

i dunno, she didnt kick his window in, if i saw some guy kicking a car with a girl in it, i'd rush him, hes obviously busy kicking the car so you could put his jaw about 6 inches off before he even knew what was comming.

5hift if someone did that to my sister i would beat him senseless. than again my sister is a more aggresive driver than most men haha.

My Ride
    Model S

Hm, that isnt assault.

My Ride
    Rage2

Originally posted by snowboard
    i dunno, she didnt kick his window in, if i saw some guy kicking a car with a girl in it, i'd rush him, hes obviously busy kicking the car so you could put his jaw about 6 inches off before he even knew what was comming.

5hift if someone did that to my sister i would beat him senseless. than again my sister is a more aggresive driver than most men haha.
    and then if by some freak accident your one punch killed him due to a medical condition he had or soemthing, you get charged with manslaughter, if you're lucky, 3rd degree murder if you're not.

I don't mean to sound liek an ass, but it's just not worth it, i'd get on the phone to 911 asap, and give them a detailed description and stuff, but i wouldn't step in unless there were a few other people on my side. and even then you risk getting sued.

^^ Fact Checked

My Ride

Originally posted by googe
    Hm, that isnt assault.
    Well thats what the cops said but then what do they know

My Ride
    1928 Ford Roadster, 1930 Ford Roadster

Bummer

I don't go down that stretch of 45th until about 4:50-4:55, usually I only see it stupid out there on voting days.

There's not as much police traffic on that street since the entrance to 2DO was moved to 17th, too bad.

I'll be watching for that Taurus though.

Mike

My Ride
    Rage2

Originally posted by 5hift

Well thats what the cops said but then what do they know
    yeah, there are many differeny levels and types of assault.

Hell you can call someone a name and it's considered verbal assault. It all depends on the perception of the person on the receiving end of it.

^^ Fact Checked

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast