Quantcast
Does anyone do bodywork here? (or know someone who does) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Does anyone do bodywork here? (or know someone who does)

My Ride
    firebird

Default Does anyone do bodywork here? (or know someone who does)

I just need two tiny rust patches 'fixed'. One is the size of a nickel, and the other one is about 8 inches long, and about 1/2 cm wide.

I dont want to be bent over and raped to get these fixed. I just want to stop them from spreading.

Any ideas....
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    94 VW Golf

i do some body work

but i cant garante it that it wont come back

My Ride
    firebird

Thanx.....

I know trying to fix rust is some what futile, but if prepped right it should be alright.

Do you have a garage or do you work out of a shop?

There will be a bit of painting involved.... I will be trying to catch a few more estimates before I decide what to do..... I am looking for under the table if possible.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

bring it to my shop concours collision 1201 42ave se 2436062 you get what you pay for! if its not done right it will come back.

My Ride
    firebird

Cool..... I know where that is. I always see sweet rides parked out front. MY car is at acura tomorrow so it will have to be later this week.

It just seems like the estimate person is always trying to sell you the whole paint job. I mean, I was quoted some ourageous price for two tiny spots..... and if the price was right, I probably would go for the whole paint job....
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    335i

If you are interested in doing an entire paintjob for a very reasonable price, I have a friend who does it. Licenced and is employed at Crowfoot Autobody, also works from home which is why it's cheap.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    firebird

Weapon-R...

I will get ahold of you after wednesday sometime to get some kind of estimate lined up. I will be seeing one guy who might be able to do my car out of his shop. Thanx.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 09:04 PM.

My Ride
    94 VW Golf

do you have any pics of them if they are minor i will do it for free if you get the paint and sand paper

My Ride
    firebird

Originally posted by StrokeD z
    do you have any pics of them if they are minor i will do it for free if you get the paint and sand paper
    Thanx. I will have to try and get back to you when I am not working. I start work for the summer on monday, so I will be short on time for a bit. But I will try to get some pics and stuff.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802