Quantcast
what goes on in mexico - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: what goes on in mexico

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

In the dominican republic I hooked up with a 24 year old french girl, there with her parents and friends (her mom was hot too), and she had recently got engaged. And to top it off she picked me up.

1. Your girl is gonna get laid if she wants to regardless of who is there with her or her relationship at home. All you can do is hope she gets diarehhea or sumthin. And the guy doesn't stretch everything up too badly (like I did ).

2. As far as Mexico goes Puerto Vallerta is the 2nd best place to go to have a no strings attached good time. From what I understand Cancun is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

My Ride
    Faux X 4 Mall Crawler

Originally posted by brownchild
    It really bothers me knowing how many of you guys are insecure, if your insecure like this, that means you would be fuckin another chic too. If your thoughts are pure, and you know shes deeply in love with you, you wouldnt think like that. And a girl only goes to other guys when she cant orgasm with her main man, or simply shes just a slut, which you should be able to tell after a week of dating. Main point being dont be so insecure, and second point, make sure you can give your girl the pleasure she gives you, dont be selfish.

best advice in this thread so far is use condom's once she get's back, and watch the kissing, last thing you want is a cold sore
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

Originally posted by dezmarez
    ohh fuck
    i thought i would get at least one person to put my mind at ease
    you guys are all jerks and sluts lol
    i might have to try that black mailing thing by the looks of it..jk of course
    Guy I goto Mexico every year with 10 buds .... she is goin to get railed like a fucking monorail. Bottom line ... dump the broad!

My Ride
    GoGet Carshare

Originally posted by theken
    haha ive got a good story of a buddy of mine that went down there, he was in a 7 year relationship, he met some girls, they partied all the time down there, things happened, he didnt know where they were from blah blah, one of the chicks ends up working with his girflriend, and the other one works at a place where him and his girlfriend frequent haha, needless to say what happened in mexico stayed in mexico. and all the chicks were currently in "relationships"
    And after all the he gets busted because his Friend Has Loose Lips On beyond

yea im going to cancun with www.studentescape.ca for canadien reading week there bringing down 400 ppl from calgary alone and there based outta toronto, the trip cost me 1500 for free clubbing and AI all week long , i had a blast in mexico when i was with my family i cant imagine how ez its gonna be when all the girls and guys going down are just there to party

My Ride
    Jetta

^ fuck i gotta sign up for that shit.

HAHAHHA

my buddy was in your seat. His girlfriend "forgot" they were going out and put out to some random before she put out to him!

steverules: Only some of them plan on cheating but most of them will end up cheating!
    Last edited by sneek; 11-01-2006 at 05:34 PM.

Originally posted by sneek
    HAHAHHA

my buddy was in your seat. His girlfriend "forgot" they were going out and put out to some random before she put out to him!

steverules: Only some of them plan on cheating but most of them will end up cheating!
    if was with a girl that told me that and put me in that situation i would scream at the top of my lungs "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE A MAN!??!" then punch her in the face

Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

unless your girlfirend is fat shes going to cheat, even if she is fat she'll try but probably only hook up with a three foot dildo

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by GT2NV
    yea im going to cancun with www.studentescape.ca for canadien reading week there bringing down 400 ppl from calgary alone and there based outta toronto, the trip cost me 1500 for free clubbing and AI all week long , i had a blast in mexico when i was with my family i cant imagine how ez its gonna be when all the girls and guys going down are just there to party
    this looks sweet, im gunna look into it
    Did you book already?

Is this going to be 18+ tho looking into it there are showing a Highschool one aswell
    Last edited by Kobe; 11-02-2006 at 11:47 PM.
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

yea im going with all the universitrys / colleges across canada theres gonna be like 8000 ppl from canada down there for the reading week in feb, and yea im already booked and paid for! haha ive been working out everyday for the past year to get ready for this trip, SO BRING THA BITCHES OR WHAT hahaha ohhh i hope your gfs dont go down there when im there lol jk..actually im not

My Ride
    2001 BMW 320i

Yeh my girl is going there durin Nov. I'm sooo fuckin worried cause I do know what goes on down there in Mexico.... but I've never been there myself so heh... I trust my gf not to do shit but if I find out she did shit then let's just say things aren't going to be too good.

Steve

My Ride
    Eclipse

yea im going with all the universitrys / colleges across canada theres gonna be like 8000 ppl from canada down there for the reading week in feb, and yea im already booked and paid for! haha ive been working out everyday for the past year to get ready for this trip, SO BRING THA BITCHES OR WHAT hahaha ohhh i hope your gfs dont go down there when im there lol jk..actually im not
    Im signing up man, just want to see if anymore buddies want to go down.
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

You boys like MEXXXIIIICOOOO!?

My Ride
    2001.5 Audi S4

Seems to be a pretty low image of women here. I disagree with the opinion that most girls are sluts and will cheat on their boyfriend just because they're away for a week. Sure, some girls cheat, but I wouldn't say the percentage is anywhere near as high as guys. There is a lot to do in Mexico other than cheat on your girlfriend/boyfriend. It may happen but I don't think it's inevitable.

At the end of the day, if someone's going to cheat, there's nothing you can do about it. Be secure in yourself and the relationship.

My Ride
    06 civic coupe EX

Originally posted by Ekliptix
    Are there any nudes in here? I didn't read everything but I did browse for pics.

Thnks, bye.

another beyond moment.
    You drive a manual, you only steer an automatic!

Originally posted by Cruz
    Seems to be a pretty low image of women here. I disagree with the opinion that most girls are sluts and will cheat on their boyfriend just because they're away for a week. Sure, some girls cheat, but I wouldn't say the percentage is anywhere near as high as guys. There is a lot to do in Mexico other than cheat on your girlfriend/boyfriend. It may happen but I don't think it's inevitable.

At the end of the day, if someone's going to cheat, there's nothing you can do about it. Be secure in yourself and the relationship.
    You clearly havent been to Mexico. I go every year with my 10 closest bros ... I have seen some shit! (And possibly partaken in some of said "shit")

Guy we stayed at the Oasis first time we went to Cancun. What a fucking gongshow. My liver has never been the same ... the swim up bars are money ... you can sit there and drink all day, you dont even have to get out of the pool to goto the bathroom

My Ride
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by Murphy

You clearly havent been to Mexico. I go every year with my 10 closest bros ... I have seen some shit! (And possibly partaken in some of said "shit&quot
    Incorrect my friend. I have actually been to Acapulco twice and Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta 3 times each (parents' timeshare )

I have a feeling that by the "shit that you partook in" you are referring to right after the mexican buffet and a double espresso. Having said that, my point was that not everyone who takes a vacation cheats on their significant other just because your girlfriend did.

My Ride
    E46M3

that shit looks HYPE!
    i might just round up some freinds and sign up!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast