Quantcast
Continued Israeli murders in Gaza... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

Well, 18 more over night. FOr those of you paying attention, this is how Israels actions go in the last ~week of their offensive.

The "claimed" trigger was 2 wounded Israelis in a rocket attack....of course the Palestinians claim that the attack was in response to continued Isralei offenssives... so lets not go there.

So, other then that, 1 dead Israeli solider, on someone elses land...

62 MURDERED Palestinians ON their home turf.
    220 injured/hospitalized Palestinians...

Oh them poor Israeli's.... look what they ahve to endure....

My Ride
    You Crazy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6128614.stm

A woman just walked past me crying, being helped by some of her neighbours.

Homes were left standing, but inside there was great destruction
    Most people are shocked and uncomprehending about what happened in their street during the night.

A father of one child who was killed told me: "One missile I believe could have been a mistake, but the number of missiles that were fired, I can't believe that was a mistake."

A resident who works in one of Gaza's hospitals says: "I have not seen injuries like this for a long time."

My Ride
    Bicycle

Israelis are just getting a few more shots in before the Democrats come on stage.

My Ride
    2001.5 Audi S4

Default Re: Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

Originally posted by Toma
    Well, 18 more over night. FOr those of you paying attention, this is how Israels actions go in the last ~week of their offensive.

The "claimed" trigger was 2 wounded Israelis in a rocket attack....of course the Palestinians claim that the attack was in response to continued Isralei offenssives... so lets not go there.

Your political rhetoric, in addition to being naive and narrowminded, is getting very repetitive.

I suspect that the day the front yard of your cozy little Forest Lawn dwelling is overtaken by rogue prostitues hurling rocks through your window, you may as some point get fed up, go outside and bitch slap a few of them.

In case the metaphor is to complex for your simple mind, let me be more direct. The day the Palestinians stop firing rockets into Israel is the day Israel stops retaliating.

The day the Palestinians realize the counterproductivity of kidnapping Israeli soldiers is the day they stop getting shit kicked.

And finally, the day that a Hamas leadership convention is bombed by allied forces will be the day that the Middle East comes one step closer to peace.

moral of the story:

Don't pick a fight with an overmatched opponent.
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Re: Re: Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

Originally posted by Cruz

Your political rhetoric, in addition to being naive and narrowminded, is getting very repetitive.

I suspect that the day the front yard of your cozy little Forest Lawn dwelling is overtaken by rogue prostitues hurling rocks through your window, you may as some point get fed up, go outside and bitch slap a few of them.
    I live in mount pleasant

And your stupid analogy warrants no response. But I have to say that my superior intellect has a hard time comprehending that some people still think the "house or the lawn, or even the neighbourhood" belong to Israel... GET THE FUCK OUT

My Ride
    1985 300ZX

Default Re: Re: Re: Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

I live in mount pleasant

And your stupid analogy warrants no response. But I have to say that my superior intellect has a hard time comprehending that some people still think the "house or the lawn, or even the neighbourhood" belong to Israel... GET THE FUCK OUT
    Man so who do you think it belongs too...I have been to Israel, that place has been fought over it since there have been people to write it down.

Egypt, Turk's, Roman's, Bristish, Arabs and I am sure more that I dont know about have all laid claims to that area, what makes you think its yours.

No group is just given land, its not like everyone got together and divided up the world, land is taken by force...always has been.

Maybe instead of strapping explosives to your people they went to school and invested in thier future, they would have a chance against a equally dedicated group but with far better equipment.
    Speedy
    1985 300ZX & 1991 300ZX

Originally posted by DayGlow
    moral of the story:

Don't pick a fight with an overmatched opponent.

moral of the story:

"WAR CRIMES"

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

Originally posted by Speedy

Man so who do you think it belongs too...I have been to Israel, that place has been fought over it since there have been people to write it down.

Egypt, Turk's, Roman's, Bristish, Arabs and I am sure more that I dont know about have all laid claims to that area, what makes you think its yours.

No group is just given land, its not like everyone got together and divided up the world, land is taken by force...always has been.

Maybe instead of strapping explosives to your people they went to school and invested in thier future, they would have a chance against a equally dedicated group but with far better equipment.
    You DO realize the land in contenction IS NOT Israel, but Gaza and the West Bank which according to everyone else (the UN incluced) BELONGS to the Palestinians??

And when we talk about "occupied territory" we are talking THAT palestinian land on which Israel commits its murders?

My Ride
    2001.5 Audi S4

Default Re: Re: Re: Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

But I have to say that my superior intellect...
    Which you demonstrate with your following statement:

GET THE FUCK OUT
    Nicely done. Safety tip: facts support arguments and demonstrate intellect more effectively that insults.

My Ride
    1985 300ZX

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

You DO realize the land in contenction IS NOT Israel, but Gaza and the West Bank which according to everyone else (the UN incluced) BELONGS to the Palestinians??

And when we talk about "occupied territory" we are talking THAT palestinian land on which Israel commits its murders?
    Yep I do realize that, and my comment still stands. If the palestinians are not capable of stopping attacks agaist Israel then they should be occupied.

Gaza is a hell hole run by a goverment who dosnt care about its people and providing the basics but more at being at war with Israel.

And stop calling it murder...its not murder its war...and I know your going to say innocent women and children...yet Hezbola uses women and childen to fight...or tries to dress up like women.

Its war...I dont think we need a play by play in a calgary based forum...if you are so damn outraged then go over and fight in the war then I could have at least a shred of respect for you.
    Speedy
    1985 300ZX & 1991 300ZX

My Ride
    Axis powers

we all know whats going on in the middleeast.. is it really nessecary to eat/sleep/live on bbc so as soon as u hear something u can make a post about it?
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by adam c
    we all know whats going on in the middleeast.. is it really nessecary to eat/sleep/live on bbc so as soon as u hear something u can make a post about it?
    That's what Toma does best. He watches the news, then comes on the forum and regurgitates his misinterpretation by way of incoherent rambling.

My Ride
    '02 protege 5

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

Originally posted by Cruz

Which you demonstrate with your following statement:

Nicely done. Safety tip: facts support arguments and demonstrate intellect more effectively that insults.
    Get the fuck out was what I was saying Israel should do...

Default Re: Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

Its good to see that spin is not exclusive to the right wingers and neocons.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Re: Re: Continued Israeli murders in Gaza...

Originally posted by kertejud

Its good to see that spin is not exclusive to the right wingers and neocons.
    Spin?

62:1 is spin? Those are the facts, you and the others can EXCUSE them how you want, but it does not diminish the disproportionate nature of the slaughter and murder.

My Ride
    something green

The Palestinian public voted overwhelmingly to elect a terrorist gang, Hamas, openly dedicated to the destruction of Israel. Said terrorist gang is continuing to launch rockets into Israel from Gaza, using residential areas for cover—with the full knowledge and obvious approval of the residents.

So what happens when the inevitable misfire occurs, and some of the civilians who voted for these genocidal murderers are killed? You got it. A barrage of press reports condemning Israel. Here’s one of dozens now on the news wires, all written by Arab stringers: Israeli fire kills 18 in Gaza attack slammed worldwide.

Hamas is claiming their phony “truce” is off, and calling for mass murder of Israelis:

Top officials of Hamas and moderate Abbas’s Fatah party called for a resumption of suicide attacks in Israel, nearly two years after factions agreed to abide by an informal truce in such bombings inside the Jewish state.

“We urge our mujahedeen (fighters) everywhere to resume martyr operations (suicide attacks) in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa and Jaffa and everywhere else,” Hamas’s Nizar Rayan shouted into loudspeakers during protests in Beit Lahiya.

Hamas’s exiled policital supremo Khaled Meshaal vowed from his Damascus headquarters that the deaths would be avenged.

“We do not denounce simply by words, but by acts..... the heroes of the resistance... will respond by acts,” he said.
    It’s terrible that civilians were accidentally caught in the violence, if that’s an accurate description of what happened. Let’s remember, though, that Israel is not shelling Gaza just to be evil, despite what the media’s Palestinian writers want you to believe. There would be no Israeli artillery fire into Gaza if Palestinians were not launching attacks from there. The insane rhetoric above shows very well what the Israelis are up against.

Meanwhile, the latest evil liberalist libel against Israel has been proven false: UN says it found no evidence of uranium-based munitions in Lebanon.

But what does it say about world media that nearly every wire service gave this bogus uranium story credence?
    Too loud for Aspen

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-31-2020 at 04:22 AM.

My Ride
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    . . . if the Palestinians are left alone, they will turn into peace-loving doves.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast