Quantcast
M.alex - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: M.alex

Originally posted by M.alex

I started weightlifting when I was 11 - just the basics, a few curls, pushups, chinups, etc.., then got really hardcore into it when I was 15 or 16ish. Did a brief stint in powerlifting, then returned back to bodybuilding.
    Is the before, after or during the roll playing D&D? Usually the two activities dont mix well together. Or were you just levelling up so you dont get slain by that pesky elf again?

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

heh, I'm such a loaner

uhmmm...don't you mean "loner"??
    ...@therealarifjina...

No he means "loaner"

M.Alex, can you please loan me $50,000?
    Originally posted by maZda3
    so ima stop talkin cuz its not me thats emberasing myself but you...so yea pce

My Ride
    2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport

Oh well, off to watch nip/tuck now! I <3 that show.
    word that show is awsome!!!
    but for some reason they arent playing it here?
    unless im just missing it...

My Ride

Originally posted by ogpog
    Phew.. I just came back from the market using my jetpack. I landed on the roof of the Penthouse, and had Roger the butler take me to my Secret Rat-Cave. What gay quests will I encounter this aft.

So your a 23 year old multimillionaire hedge fund manager who also happens to be a bodybuilder, was a dork growing up, and a loner now? Despite it being winter, you only have summer shots of your house, and you cant post inside pictures because everything is in boxes?

My Ride
    Nothing

Originally posted by QuasarCav

Is the before, after or during the roll playing D&D? Usually the two activities dont mix well together. Or were you just levelling up so you dont get slain by that pesky elf again?
    I wasn't aware that nerds weren't allowed to enjoy other hobbies like wrestling (why i got into weightlifitng in the first place), kickboxing and weightlifting. .....how silly of me :p

Originally posted by 4doorj

word that show is awsome!!!
    but for some reason they arent playing it here?
    unless im just missing it...
    I think I read once because CTV thought it was too racey this season?

Oh well, that's what usenet is for..........if CTV won't play it, I'll just download it

Originally posted by 5hift

So your a 23 year old multimillionaire hedge fund manager who also happens to be a bodybuilder, was a dork growing up, and a loner now? Despite it being winter, you only have summer shots of your house, and you cant post inside pictures because everything is in boxes?
    here's a video of my g35 after i got my headers. Ooooooooo

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/g35m4.wmv

I can go take a screen cap of all the boxes in the basement, but then I'm sure you'd find something else to bitch about. Pretty much the only thing here still is my office, lol.

edit: btw, I only have summer shots because i only bought it in July/August.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    300 Limited

As exciting this guys' life is, for the love of everything that's good, please stop talking about nothing.

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Originally posted by sputnik

For more information. Check out this documentary.

Oh dear God turn it off!!!! I got to the description of some elf girl and that was it. No idea if that is staged or not, but I sure as hell hope so.

My Ride
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Needs a new ride)

M.Alex firstly, richness is worthless when your somebody elses little bitch. So long as you work your a fool. I highly doubt you manage anything related financially. People such as yourself are highly unstable which any company won't want a part of, at least a company that wants to be successful.

I'm 26 years old and happily retired. Smart people with money eventually realizes you only need so much to live on and nothing after that really matters. Having money is nice but being able to not work and enjoy life to its fullest is what it's all about. Any person with money would understand, you obviously do not.

If you need to buy cars which you think are nice, and an infinity and porsche are not your elite pimp cars then honestly please seek psychiatric help. Smart rich people don't flaunt the money, hell look at bill gates, nice hair cut and suit he's got right.

Lastly you don't get rich by spending your money like daddy's little bitch, which lets face it you are.

It's people like you that I cant really stand. I saw these bitch ass snobs in moorea (part of tahiti) acting like the most arogant asses i'd ever seen. The thing that makes me smile is knowing that people like this that flaunt their money and wealth eventually end flat broke because they don't realize what they have until it's too late. Seriously dude if you have the money take a look in the mirror take a good look. Then realize you should shut the fuck up before you lose it all because of your shitty attitude.

Last edited by thesmackdown; 11-16-2006 at 07:38 PM.

My Ride
    '09 STi

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-31-2020 at 04:08 AM.

My Ride
    Nothing

Originally posted by hussein
    Wow it looks like he whores it up not only here but on other places too, hahah.

I got banned at bb.com for recommending a competitor's product line, lol. Those were the good old days

Originally posted by 01RedDX

OK, great job everyone. I think we can call this one
    Yea, most people know I have heart problems - hence why I was sick for close to 5yrs.

Wait, let me guess, you want me to post pics of my warfrin and stuff, right?

edit: Btw, me and Canuck (the guy whom you quoted) have a long-standing grudge after I insulted his 3-series he was so proud of; don't really care what he thinks of me

My Ride
    Nothing

Originally posted by thesmackdown
    M.Alex firstly, richness is worthless when your somebody elses little bitch. So long as you work your a fool. I highly doubt you manage anything related financially. People such as yourself are highly unstable which any company won't want a part of, at least a company that wants to be successful.

I'm 26 years old and happily retired. Smart people with money eventually realizes you only need so much to live on and nothing after that really matters. Having money is nice but being able to not work and enjoy life to its fullest is what it's all about. Any person with money would understand, you obviously do not.

If you need to buy cars which you think are nice, and an infinity and porsche are not your elite pimp cars then honestly please seek psychiatric help. Smart rich people don't flaunt the money, hell look at bill gates, nice hair cut and suit he's got right.

Lastly you don't get rich by spending your money like daddy's little bitch, which lets face it you are.

It's people like you that I cant really stand. I saw these bitch ass snobs in moorea (part of tahiti) acting like the most arogant asses i'd ever seen. The thing that makes me smile is knowing that people like this that flaunt their money and wealth eventually end flat broke because they don't realize what they have until it's too late. Seriously dude if you have the money take a look in the mirror take a good look. Then realize you should shut the fuck up before you lose it all because of your shitty attitude.

I think you're going on a bit of a limb from ogpog's quotes taken out of context.

To question me mental state based on a bunch of internet postings, that's always a good thing to do. it's not like people are more flamboyant online than IRL

Next, half of those quotes are broken up fomr this thread to try to stir the pot:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=151943

Did I sit there going 'OMG! YOU SUCK! YOU CAN ONYL GET A CAYMAN! I HAVE A 911!!! MUAHAHAUAHAUAHUAHAU!!!!'

No - I merely stated why I d never buy another porsche, or any type of super car (Except maybe a diablo or countach, those keep weighing on me).

Then he takes quotes from MyTire thread

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=153702

I made that to promote Anand's business because I didn't find an overt amount of references to MyTires.ca . Do I sit there going 'OMG! YOu ALL SUCK! I HAVE 315s and 335s and 365s AND YOU ALL BLOODY SUCK!!!!!!'

Another quote from this thread:
    http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...hreadid=154081

Where Ben talks about MyTire discounts and I try to see if I can get some money off my purchase. ZOMG! WTFBBQ! How dare I try to see if I can sweet-talk a discount!!

In reference to my driveway, I f'n love it! It's cool to ahve a 1/4mile driveway. Did I make a post saying 'HAHAHA! YOU ALLS UCK WITH YOUR CITY DRIVEWAYS!!!!'. No - i figured that since most here have been to race city, they'd like to see a driveway as long as a track.

The *only* poorly written post was my joke to Weapon R to buy my acreage for 3 1/2. He was asking about rural properties, found his answer, so I figured I'd toss in a joke. Well, my fault people get all offended at it (but then again, I guess those same people don't have a clue how much stuff like 20acres cost )

Did I make a post saying 'HAHAHA! I HAVE A SOUPED-UP NISSAN AND A PORSCHE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!. No - I fvcken said I have a 4yr old porsche and infiniti. WOW!

I've had a few people PM me about my sig because of the interest in it - 2,000lbs. 600hp. Street legal and drop dead sexy? How?

I even said in a previous post I wear a $5 timex, torn kaki's and sweater and a jacket I wore in HS!

...jeese, I wrote too much Oh well, I type at 140WPM so it only took a few seconds.

No - I merely stated why I d never buy another porsche, or any type of super car (Except maybe a diablo or countach, those keep weighing on me).

It's cool to ahve a 1/4mile driveway. Did I make a post saying 'HAHAHA! YOU ALLS UCK WITH YOUR CITY DRIVEWAYS!!!!'. No - i figured that since most here have been to race city, they'd like to see a driveway as long as a track.

The *only* poorly written post was my joke to Weapon R to buy my acreage for 3 1/2. He was asking about rural properties, found his answer, so I figured I'd toss in a joke. Well, my fault people get all offended at it (but then again, I guess those same people don't have a clue how much stuff like 20acres cost )

Oh well, I type at 140WPM so it only took a few seconds.

I find it interesting that you constantly have to brag ... No mater what you post you always have to make sure that everyone knows something about you or your posessions.

can someone please close this thread? It just keeps going on and on with no end in sight.
    slower than you...

My Ride
    Nothing

Originally posted by Obscura

I find it interesting that you constantly have to brag ... No mater what you post you always have to make sure that everyone knows something about you or your posessions.

can someone please close this thread? It just keeps going on and on with no end in sight.
    What was bragging there

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Originally posted by sputnik

For more information. Check out this documentary.

Am I the only one that found this fucking funny?

My Ride
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Needs a new ride)

What lies and constantly brags about himself ....... M.alex ^_^

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by thesmackdown

dymz999...don't EVEN get me started on you...

Mr. "my SR20 is the most badd-ass in town, it's gonna be in a magazine with some ugly ass rims and it has (dr. evil) ONE BILLION HP, and no one else in town knows how to build an SR and KA suck and CA can lick pouch"...

Cause you are just as bad as M. Alex
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    1997 Eagle Talon TSI, 2001 Honda Civic Si-G

Lets close this thread now, its getting old.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast