Quantcast
Student at UCLA tasered - Page 7 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Student at UCLA tasered

This is an outrage. I hope that hindu gets on the first flight back home to IRAQ so he can be protected from these scum rentacops. What a terrible society us northamericans live in

Originally posted by Kramer
    This is an outrage. I hope that hindu gets on the first flight back home to IRAQ so he can be protected from these scum rentacops. What a terrible society us northamericans live in
    ............................. the world we live in ppl.....

Originally posted by Wilson

Plenty more on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B2eSvsTbXIE
    Nice video.

One thing I like to point out is she was ready and prepared for it.
    What I don't know is, is she an officer and/or with physical training? Also, what was the setting?(or is there different settings?)

I have seen one video where the suspect was incapacitated has at most 2 second and he was huge.

Originally posted by Kramer
    I'm more concerned at how well an Iranian-American hindu will adjust to life in Iraq.

My Ride
    Model S

Ive read quotes from cops saying that they have been shot while on duty and have been shocked by a taser, and they said the taser was far more painful. Dunno about the specs on different types of tasers though.

I do kind of think those screams were exaggerated for attention, but I have no doubts that it hurt. I think dudes lawyer said he was trying to draw attention to discourage the officers from being abusive.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

Yes it hurts. While it's working. The second they let off, it doesn't hurt anymore. You still feel weird, but it sure doesn't hurt.

I've been nailed once (I'm dumb and volunteered) and dropped like a sack of potatoes. It hurts like hell. I have no idea if I yelled or not. All I know is I sure as hell didn't want it again and did exactly what I was told to.

They used the probes which creates a wilder arc and is more effective. Even if your "ready" for it...it doesnt matter. Its electricity running through your body. I have a video of one of my friends in police recruit training getting tased. Hes a big farm boy, he got hit with just the contact points not the probes and he stood up to it. You should have seen the big army reservist get hit...he screamed like a girl.

Originally posted by Wilson
    They used the probes which creates a wilder arc and is more effective. Even if your "ready" for it...it doesnt matter. Its electricity running through your body. I have a video of one of my friends in police recruit training getting tased. Hes a big farm boy, he got hit with just the contact points not the probes and he stood up to it. You should have seen the big army reservist get hit...he screamed like a girl.
    What I meant is if a very strong person is ready for it, he/she might recover sooner after the shock. However, I am not about to test my theory... Most video I saw, they all scream like a girl, even guys in the 200+ lbs range.

My Ride
    the ladies crazay!

"It was the most disgusting and vile act I had ever seen in my life," said David Remesnitsky, a 2006 UCLA alumnus who witnessed the incident.

It must be nice to lead such a sheltered life.

My Ride
    2000 Celica GT

There will be a lawsuit and my bet is that the victim here will receive a pretty sweet settlement.
    "First you Get the Money, then you Get the Power, then you Get the Women."

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

Originally posted by dj_honda

im sure its easy as pie to stand up after being tasered.
    yeah... good point...

shoulda just dragged him out, makes me a little sick to hear the guy screaming each time they taser him

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7